Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95644 times)
olghina

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

Hello, team. When do you plan to release your first product? I'll buy it
Bots are already working in Diskord there you can see them. There is also a fairly effective program to promote the community. Screenshots of the platform will be available soon. The team clearly adheres to the roadmap, I personally participated in the promotion campaign and now I invest a little.
bots only work in a discord, maybe it was necessary to connect  telegram?
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Dear community!
EVOS are pleased to inform you about Apollon platform listing!
We are developing and looking forward to the future!
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

Hello, team. When do you plan to release your first product? I'll buy it
Bots are already working in Diskord there you can see them. There is also a fairly effective program to promote the community. Screenshots of the platform will be available soon. The team clearly adheres to the roadmap, I personally participated in the promotion campaign and now I invest a little.
bots only work in a discord, maybe it was necessary to connect  telegram?
There are bots in telegram, their functionality is inferior to Diskord bots. But the basic functions, view the balance, send funds and the like are supported
vitalichkin

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

Attention !
I do not recommend using the bot for stacking coins, I was left without my coins because I was blocked in the discord for expressing an opinion, in a place with a community blocking me in the discord I was unable to manage my assets in the bot! Developer level = schoolboy, did not even think about such a trifle, if for some reason you want to block you by losing your money! If you do not believe I will provide screenshots that I can not get into my wallet and withdraw money!

Dev: please write me your nickname discord.

im: I’m not going to write a nickname anymore, it’s banned for banned, but the fact that it works for you! You did not think about it? This is in my opinion the most important thing about what you should have thought, the safety of the client’s finances, then you just passed by! Before you sell something, make a decent product! I see that you are trying to make a product, but you do not have enough people who will think through the marketing itself and the design scheme itself.

Before you work a project, I will bring it up, not to work, well, what to do, such a project!
I repeat, if someone does not believe about the problem of this project, I will send a video or screenshots.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5004649.new#new
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

Another good listing for EVOS coin is here!

EVOS  Coin is now listed on CoinLib!

:link: https://coinlib.io/coin/EVOS/EVOS

With my best Regards! EVOS-MaHigh
Skrudj

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:46:22 PM

Attention !
I do not recommend using the bot for stacking coins, I was left without my coins because I was blocked in the discord for expressing an opinion, in a place with a community blocking me in the discord I was unable to manage my assets in the bot! Developer level = schoolboy, did not even think about such a trifle, if for some reason you want to block you by losing your money! If you do not believe I will provide screenshots that I can not get into my wallet and withdraw money!

im: I’m not going to write a nickname anymore, it’s banned for banned, but the fact that it works for you! You did not think about it? This is in my opinion the most important thing about what you should have thought, the safety of the client’s finances, then you just passed by! Before you sell something, make a decent product! I see that you are trying to make a product, but you do not have enough people who will think through the marketing itself and the design scheme itself.

Before you work a project, I will bring it up, not to work, well, what to do, such a project!
I repeat, if someone does not believe about the problem of this project, I will send a video or screenshots.

Cheating is not any confirming information, the next trader just rolled on the huyah, now came running here to write some kind of non-lethity.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

Attention !

Thanks for the feedback, we will fix it and the users without access to our discord will be able to control their coins.
v_i_p

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

Strange, You refuse to refund You, hung on the purse from the bot? Then what do you want with this post, just resentment, for the fact that you banned? Moderation in the channel are quite loyal and there to ban only the worst offenders...
vitalichkin

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:58:53 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 05:09:17 AM by vitalichkin

Russian are sitting on transliteration, how funny is that you write =)
No, it's not insulting, I pointed out the critical error of this project! And this mistake is dangerous for anyone losing everything! And you are not far-sighted for what it is written.

And what's the difference that I write to the discord, do not take all the money for it =) I expressed my point of view.
olghina

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

so why you banned in discord ?
op_ncn1

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Attention !

In the end, the developer does not refuse to help you, they are always in touch and can help. Why did you say that Huh You entered into discord, there are rules, you violated them more than once. Now offended and began to speak badly about this project Huh

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

Another good listing for EVOS coin is here!

EVOS  Coin is now listed on CoinLib!

:link: https://coinlib.io/coin/EVOS/EVOS

With my best Regards! EVOS-MaHigh
Congratulations with the appearance of EVOS on Coinlib.io.
Furthermore, I would like to know about the most priorities of EVOS team in apsects of development progress.
Which sort of targets have been aimed at in the next few weeks?
The price of EVOS dropped too much over the last seven days.
We publish this information daily in our Discord.
The information is published here with a small delay.
join https://discord.gg/mbAFqZy  Wink
v_i_p

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

There is a rumor about the listing on the second exchange. Already known when and on what exchange will be listed?
nataniel2006

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

Oooo, the team EVOS, he kept his word and published a news in the discort that the coin is now accepted as a payment solution in DoItSpace - advertising platform.
Developers-rather duplicate this information here, it is a very good implementation.
Good job!
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

Hi, EVOS-mates!

EVOS team have promised - we have done it!
Next step to build brand new masternode ecosystem - EVOS was implemented as a payment solution in DoItSpace - advertising platform.
Now everyone can pay for advertising in EVOS

Once again, what DoIt-Space is:
 - professional platform for merchants and advertisers;
 - real online business;
 - platform's revenue exceeds 300 000 USD a month;
 - EVOS's partner who was the first to introduce EVOS payments.

What this partnership means for EVOS investors:
- professional advertising platform is a strong part of masternode investments ecosystem;
- merchant will buy EVOS in exchanges to pay for their offers in platform;
- EVOS will face an organic demand by real business;
- EVOS capitalization as a digital asset will grow of EVOS
- more people will know about EVOS :wink:

DoIt-Space merchant's and users' benefits to pay EVOS:
- reduced platform commissions;
- fast and secure payments;
- no banks involved, the future of instant P2P business models.

EVOS as a payment option is fully available right NOW, since October, 27!

Please register by yourself and be sure - EVOS is a great one to invest in
https://doit-space.info/
Remember, your referrer ID is: 556995406

EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

There is a rumor about the listing on the second exchange. Already known when and on what exchange will be listed?
We've reached out to the second exchange -  livecoin, and await their response.
v_i_p

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

We've reached out to the second exchange -  livecoin, and await their response.
Thanks, looking forward to it. The second exchange is already necessary.
tipmebits

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Currently writing a review on this coin. I would stay as far away from this coin as possible. Another anonymous JAM coin that will lead investors on until they bleed them dry. DYOR - Don't trust, verify!
Docice

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

The project is excellent, the only mistake was listing on one exchange, which led to a price reduction! However, the guys do everything they have planned and there is no reason to panic. Will be listing on CMC and the new exchange and the price will be restored. There have not been such strong projects as Evos for a long time! Livecoin is an excellent choice, a strong project is worthy of a good exchange.
Docice

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Evos entered the fiat market - is it the second btc?! WOW its cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: