Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95640 times)
vitalichkin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

The roadmap is all you get text, and the developers for 10 days did not do anything to eliminate it! And this is a huge problem, let's say you forgot or lost access to the discord, this means that you have lost everything (the discord does not have a private key or the same bat file) Hacking a discort is not difficult to steal all your money! No protection, this product is very dangerous ..

Great product is a breakthrough in marketing !!! Do not complain if you got a ban in a project it was not necessary to break the rules of communication!!! If you invest in a project, the first thing you need to think about is where to keep your coins, for that there is a cold wallet. But why keep coins in the discord evos bot if you break the rules of the channel and understand that you can be blocked?

The rule of the channel does not speak badly about evos! You are another jester who drowns for Evos! I expressed my point of view and I know that the administration itself has lowered the price! And not fictional bots, since for everyone who makes a listing on kb the bot goes in the kit ... and you continue to listen to fairy tales   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Like a child whose candy was stolen))) Why did you invest in a project you throw mud at? I am glad that now there are practically no people like you left, all the rats were expelled Cool

Yeah, just toilet paper like you stayed in the discord, licking your ass!
You have had and will have again, but I am glad that 90% of this shit did not sell in the minus! And you sit suck and try to raise this scam Smiley

What you write now perfectly shows people what you wrote in the discord. Insults, empty accusations, curses without any evidence. And the absolute absence of any constructive
If you are not familiar with the exchanges, I can tell you that the price is set by investors as they are the owners of coins and can buy and sell them.
I wrote you how to solve the problem with your ABSOLUTELY BASED ban.
You are not the first to blame us for everything that you can. You can still blame us for the global crisis and some kind of war in the Middle East. It will also be absolutely the same justified  Grin.

You have a math problem, for this course you and not investors set the course at the bottom! On the exchanges they give a ban for the bot, the bot is only the internal exchange itself which is sold to the owners who went to this exchange with their own kojn! In occasion of oskarbleny, I was scolded by that person first! To his statements he answered the same!

one more empty accusation. We showed our premaine and everyone sees our dev fee. We have no more coins. All movements of our coins have been shown. In addition, everyone has seen how we support the price of  evos whenever possible resources of the BTC.
Yes, for automated trading! and there are no empty charges, what prevented you from placing the nodes and not disclosing it? Do you think that people are so stupid that they believe in everything that you show? On the exchange everything was visible! And if you supported the course as many developers do (as they value their project), then the price would not fall 5 times in such a short time, it would be beneficial for you to attract new investors.

And the failure of your coin is that you sit on the same stock exchange at the same time 52,000 coins appear daily, real transactions - not counting that the bot sells itself to raise you to the top 20 in volumes equal to 10,000-20000 coins, the excess of coins with such a turnover and production, and you didn’t even think about it, and I give a guarantee that the next exchange, if there is something so small in terms of volume, that it will put more pressure on the exchange rate and the coin will depreciate and you will roll the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

The roadmap is all you get text, and the developers for 10 days did not do anything to eliminate it! And this is a huge problem, let's say you forgot or lost access to the discord, this means that you have lost everything (the discord does not have a private key or the same bat file) Hacking a discort is not difficult to steal all your money! No protection, this product is very dangerous ..

Great product is a breakthrough in marketing !!! Do not complain if you got a ban in a project it was not necessary to break the rules of communication!!! If you invest in a project, the first thing you need to think about is where to keep your coins, for that there is a cold wallet. But why keep coins in the discord evos bot if you break the rules of the channel and understand that you can be blocked?

The rule of the channel does not speak badly about evos! You are another jester who drowns for Evos! I expressed my point of view and I know that the administration itself has lowered the price! And not fictional bots, since for everyone who makes a listing on kb the bot goes in the kit ... and you continue to listen to fairy tales   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Like a child whose candy was stolen))) Why did you invest in a project you throw mud at? I am glad that now there are practically no people like you left, all the rats were expelled Cool

You have had and will have again, but I am glad that 90% of this shit did not sell in the minus! And you sit suck and try to raise this scam Smiley

What you write now perfectly shows people what you wrote in the discord. Insults, empty accusations, curses without any evidence. And the absolute absence of any constructive
If you are not familiar with the exchanges, I can tell you that the price is set by investors as they are the owners of coins and can buy and sell them.
You are not the first to blame us for everything that you can. You can still blame us for the global crisis and some kind of war in the Middle East. It will also be absolutely the same justified  Grin.

You have a math problem, for this course you and not investors set the course at the bottom! On the exchanges they give a ban for the bot, the bot is only the internal exchange itself which is sold to the owners who went to this exchange with their own kojn! In occasion of oskarbleny, I was scolded by that person first! To his statements he answered the same!

one more empty accusation. We showed our premaine and everyone sees our dev fee. We have no more coins. All movements of our coins have been shown. In addition, everyone has seen how we support the price of  evos whenever possible resources of the BTC.
Yes, for automated trading! and there are no empty charges, what prevented you from placing the nodes and not disclosing it? Do you think that people are so stupid that they believe in everything that you show? On the exchange everything was visible! And if you supported the course as many developers do (as they value their project), then the price would not fall 5 times in such a short time, it would be beneficial for you to attract new investors.

And the failure of your coin is that you sit on the same stock exchange at the same time 52,000 coins appear daily, real transactions - not counting that the bot sells itself to raise you to the top 20 in volumes equal to 10,000-20000 coins, the excess of coins with such a turnover and production, and you didn’t even think about it, and I give a guarantee that the next exchange, if there is something so small in terms of volume, that it will put more pressure on the exchange rate and the coin will depreciate and you will roll the project.

You write utter nonsense. If you want to prove your case, we can go to Sherlock from the Crypto Bridge and post our talking here later.
You are a person registered on this forum only to damage EVOS in this topic and your guarantees are exactly 0.
Unlike you, we are a team that has already shown a product and continues to show results.
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

You are not the first to blame us for everything that you can. You can still blame us for the global crisis and some kind of war in the Middle East. It will also be absolutely the same justified  Grin.

one more empty accusation. We showed our premaine and everyone sees our dev fee. We have no more coins. All movements of our coins have been shown. In addition, everyone has seen how we support the price of  evos whenever possible resources of the BTC.

You write utter nonsense. If you want to prove your case, we can go to Sherlock from the Crypto Bridge and post our talking here later.
You are a person registered on this forum only to damage EVOS in this topic and your guarantees are exactly 0.
Unlike you, we are a team that has already shown a product and continues to show results.

What is the result? I see the result of the fact that I do not have access to my money, I see a course that has fallen 5 times.
You did not clearly respond to one accusation, but simply throw the phrase that it is nonsense!

I don’t argue with your account, your team forced you to create it by your actions.

And I will remind you every day about the fact that I cannot withdraw my money and for the fact that you have made such a program. And it will be until I bring them out, then I will not give a damn what will happen to your project.

And now I have written you only the facts, but not a single full answer, and this means that you have nothing to answer because I'm right!
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

What is the result? I see the result of the fact that I do not have access to my money, I see a course that has fallen 5 times.
You did not clearly respond to one accusation, but simply throw the phrase that it is nonsense!

I don’t argue with your account, your team forced you to create it by your actions.

And I will remind you every day about the fact that I cannot withdraw my money and for the fact that you have made such a program. And it will be until I bring them out, then I will not give a damn what will happen to your project.

And now I have written you only the facts, but not a single full answer, and this means that you have nothing to answer because I'm right!

I told you how to withdraw your coins. I answered you all your questions. You either do not know how to read, or you do not understand what you read. I think that is the main problem.
vitalichkin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

I told you how to withdraw your coins. I answered you all your questions. You either do not know how to read, or you do not understand what you read. I think that is the main problem.
I already told you why I don’t want you to just bring them out! I want you to fix your program so that other people would not lose so much money!

And for the whole conversation, you have not made a single answer! Not a single denial, you just write that these are all lies ... but they have never justified why this is a lie .. I hope people are not fools and will make an assessment of your actions.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I already told you why I don’t want you to just bring them out! I want you to fix your program so that other people would not lose so much money!

And for the whole conversation, you have not made a single answer! Not a single denial, you just write that these are all lies ... but they have never justified why this is a lie .. I hope people are not fools and will make an assessment of your actions.

So the problem is not that you cannot access your coins, but the fact that you do not want to access your coins as it is possible now!
So wait until we develop a different way.
I repeat it to you once again there is not a single person who lost his money because of our bot.
I answer you in every post

For example answers for your 4 questions:

1. It is huge lie we dont have anything more than whitepeper. This suggests that you were not a member of our discord and did not see our announcements. Otherwise, you would know about all our developments and would not lie here. Although it is possible that you are lying on purpose.
5 Bots,  discord + telegram wallets integration, staking in discord wallet, Real business integration like as payment coin,  first platform screens and alpha release soon, new bots functions weekly, etc - here is a small part of what we have already shown in just 2 months. But another one hater came here with another one NEWBIE account and lying to everybody. We are accustomed to this, do not worry.
2. Up to your question. We ban for hard serious violations only. First time we warn, than kick. And if member come back and doing the same - we ban him. How many times have we had to explain you that you will be banned so that you do not cry here?
In addition, even if we banned a person, there is always an opportunity to return the coins to him, for this he must provide his discord data. Such cases have already been, everyone returned everything, despite the ban. Write your discord data here or in discord PM to Sincere and we will solve this problem. If the purpose of your crying is to solve the problem, and not to create anti-advertising here.
3. About hacking discord and protection - you are another one who just lying and does not understand the question absolutely. All who shouted that tomorrow they hack us disappeared. I think that there will be with you also, only words.
4. The security system of our bots is built in such a way that even if the discord server will be deleted, members of the community will be able to access their coins without any problems.

And in my every post too.
but you will write now that I have never answered you after that  Grin Grin Grin I like you, my sweet big TROLL  Grin Grin Grin
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:20:42 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 01:30:57 AM by EVOS_CORE

Dear community! We are proud to show you new video about our Gatekeeper wallet staking. We tried to show in detail how it works. I hope no one else will have new questions on this feature!  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqXeQSKehhY
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:30:20 AM

Serg777

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:21:59 AM

Man, devs offer you to withdraw all your money - where is your post with a screenshots ))?
You are the only one who was blocked. All your and my money is safe - I keep part of it in my Discord+telegram wallet? and another part in nodes.
I think you have not any screenshots or you have no EVOS at all, mate ))
Can you proove you have EVOS?

I asked community mates yesterday - noone want you to return )
Sorry, bro - people do not like you ))
vitalichkin

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:19:05 AM

Man, devs offer you to withdraw all your money - where is your post with a screenshots ))?
You are the only one who was blocked. All your and my money is safe - I keep part of it in my Discord+telegram wallet? and another part in nodes.
I think you have not any screenshots or you have no EVOS at all, mate ))
Can you proove you have EVOS?

I asked community mates yesterday - noone want you to return )
Sorry, bro - people do not like you ))

Through telegrams, I have access to my wallet, but there is no way to remove coins from stacking! Since the developers didn’t care about it, they would have done everything in a hurry to get some news.

I don’t need such a project anymore, and this boat will soon sink, but I have coins and this is not to denigrate or justify the project, yesterday I laid out what the bot wrote when I tried to do something in the keeper.

So do not know do not go
vitalichkin

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

So the problem is not that you cannot access your coins, but the fact that you do not want to access your coins as it is possible now!
I repeat it to you once again there is not a single person who lost his money because of our bot.

1. It is huge lie we dont have anything more than whitepeper. This suggests that you were not a member of our discord and did not see our announcements. Otherwise, you would know about all our developments and would not lie here. Although it is possible that you are lying on purpose.
5 Bots,  discord + telegram wallets integration, staking in discord wallet, Real business integration like as payment coin,  first platform screens and alpha release soon, new bots functions weekly, etc - here is a small part of what we have already shown in just 2 months. But another one hater came here with another one NEWBIE account and lying to everybody. We are accustomed to this, do not worry.
2. Up to your question. We ban for hard serious violations only. First time we warn, than kick. And if member come back and doing the same - we ban him. How many times have we had to explain you that you will be banned so that you do not cry here?
In addition, even if we banned a person, there is always an opportunity to return the coins to him, for this he must provide his discord data. Such cases have already been, everyone returned everything, despite the ban. Write your discord data here or in discord PM to Sincere and we will solve this problem. If the purpose of your crying is to solve the problem, and not to create anti-advertising here.
3. About hacking discord and protection - you are another one who just lying and does not understand the question absolutely. All who shouted that tomorrow they hack us disappeared. I think that there will be with you also, only words.
4. The security system of our bots is built in such a way that even if the discord server will be deleted, members of the community will be able to access their coins without any problems.

but you will write now that I have never answered you after that  Grin Grin Grin I like you, my sweet big TROLL  Grin Grin Grin
Once again I will write, Troll your mom and dad, you donkey!
You wrote me 10 days on the backside that you figure it out, I waited, and now what? Now you have done nothing and didn’t advance much, the lie comes only from you, I saw all your announcements.
Also you are lying about blocking the discord after not a single violation, blocked the participant as soon as I scolded me, I wrote to him in response and immediately gave me a block without warnings and explanations, apparently I offended your bitch in response.

Your community is rotten, and you're lying to your investors, next to you at the moment a bunch of bitches

Even seen in the community, here on the forum only 2 people write and this is your success =)

Your Pending balance: 0
Exchange rate: 1 EVOS = 0.00005699 BTC
Exchange rate: 1 EVOS = 0.36878868 USD
Likes you received:  12
Your rank:  EVOS Junior
Your posts count:  51
Your XP points count:  54.00
Your current position in EVOS TOP users:  1181
!Stats
ClydeBOTToday at 08:27
Your message was not delivered because you do not have shared servers with the recipient, or you have disabled private messages on such a common server, or the recipient accepts private messages only from friends or has blocked you.
Docice

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:58:19 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 09:10:11 AM by Docice

I suppose that another misleading person from competitors is a scandal as a child. Grin
I can’t even imagine what nonsense vitalichkin wrote in the discord, why do you allow yourself to insult interlocutors without knowing them??? You are a bad and low person, your place is at the animal farm and not in the community.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

You wrote me 10 days on the backside that you figure it out, I waited, and now what? Now you have done nothing and didn’t advance much, the lie comes only from you, I saw all your announcements.
Also you are lying about blocking the discord after not a single violation, blocked the participant as soon as I scolded me, I wrote to him in response and immediately gave me a block without warnings and explanations, apparently I offended your bitch in response.

Your community is rotten, and you're lying to your investors, next to you at the moment a bunch of bitches

Even seen in the community, here on the forum only 2 people write and this is your success =)

!Stats
Your message was not delivered because you do not have shared servers with the recipient, or you have disabled private messages on such a common server, or the recipient accepts private messages only from friends or has blocked you.
You are acting like third-rate garbage from downtown. Choose words that you use. Stop insulting people unfamiliar to you.
Still we are waiting for your wallet number or discord account to withdraw your coins.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:36:59 AM

!Stats

you're lying again.
What 10 days are you talking about if you was banned 25.10.2018?
First time you was kicked, but you came back and continued to insult everyone, the same like you writing here.
All community asked to ban you so now you're trying to offend them too.
are you okay I'm worried about you?
Serg777

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

Through telegrams, I have access to my wallet, but there is no way to remove coins from stacking! Since the developers didn’t care about it, they would have done everything in a hurry to get some news.

I don’t need such a project anymore, and this boat will soon sink, but I have coins and this is not to denigrate or justify the project, yesterday I laid out what the bot wrote when I tried to do something in the keeper.

So do not know do not go

You are very funny man, bro )))
Please write anything - your posts uping this thread! Thank you!
Many people will know about EVOS

BTW If you need your coin - just send you Discord ID to devs or admins, he will send your coins, I am sure)

PS write anything you want - EVOS need this uping of thread  Kiss
bitcampaign

Activity: 1764
Merit: 268

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

I can now buy EVOS again when I get paid as a bounty hunter for signatures and sell it a few weeks ago, I will buy it again when EVOS prices are cheap now, I see this also has good potential to benefit from this project, let's we see again hopefully it will become big later

vitalichkin

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

I suppose that another misleading person from competitors is a scandal as a child. Grin
I can’t even imagine what nonsense vitalichkin wrote in the discord, why do you allow yourself to insult interlocutors without knowing them??? You are a bad and low person, your place is at the animal farm and not in the community.

You are not an adequate person! I will never say anything bad about a person, if he says rudeness about me, I will answer with rudeness and only that way! Low and stupid man is you here!
And if I knew you and you talked to me like that, you would have walked with a broken nose at least Grin
vitalichkin

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

!Stats

you're lying again.
What 10 days are you talking about if you was banned 25.10.2018?
First time you was kicked, but you came back and continued to insult everyone, the same like you writing here.
All community asked to ban you so now you're trying to offend them too.
are you okay I'm worried about you?
Do you have a habit of answering questions with questions? In this dialogue, you can immediately see that you are a crook! If you think that I am deceiving, confirm everything with facts, and not with the inscription of lies! And about the bots that you do not use, and about the fact that the collapse is not your handiwork .. Refute!

And the words believe only fuckers
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

I can now buy EVOS again when I get paid as a bounty hunter for signatures and sell it a few weeks ago, I will buy it again when EVOS prices are cheap now, I see this also has good potential to benefit from this project, let's we see again hopefully it will become big later

The right choice, you can use it without funds from the start. Then you only have to double your profits by buying it again at a cheap price and reselling it when prices rise.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

The price is way lower than a few weeks ago, maybe I attribute it to the recent bear market we see. I hope for it to bounce back to what it used to be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: