Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95644 times)
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

Despite the fall of EVOS price recently in the bear market, I strongly believe this would recover soon and rise up again. With the aid of our reliable and dedicated core dev team and full support of the community behind the project, nothing is impossible. This year is indeed a challenging year for the crypto community due to no sign of bullrun yet.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kolpll

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:52:27 AM

I really like the community that supports the evos project, sincerely they are a group of very active people who interact all the time in the discord server and discuss interesting topics about the project and about how it develops every day, I am also a member of that community and it's just great to be part of it because it gives you confidence to invest and believe in the project and the people who develop it; They are a group of very kind people and interested in the project to progress so I say that they are one of the best cryptocurrency communities in discord with groups in different languages that are very united when it comes to supporting the project and want to see it progress .
phanphanphuyen

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:55:35 AM

Yes, I also see that this exchange is indeed quite good, but I'm sure this is only a while in this exchange, hopefully EVOS will enter better exchanges like Binance and other exchanges for EVOS in the future.
In my experience on Crex24, I have not had any issue with them.
Both deposits, withdrawals, and smootly trading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jimm1

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

The demand is caused by the need to have a currency to buy goods or services. This demand will be in direct proportion to the demand for services provided by the platform so that it will be lost in the currency of the present and the future, being listed in new exchanges.
2gs10

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

Hello EVOSian mates...
Have you check the buyer side at Crex24 it's a huge 2+ BTC now and still pilling up.
I really believe this EVOS coin will make some new price spikes within the next few days.
As you may see that many investors coming in to buy this coins.
lucky to have some few EVOS coins now and currently staking.
More great news and updates to come and looking forward to that EVOS team.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

I may sound kinda dumb here, but I need you guys to help me out… What's happening in the market these days?... How bad is it?... Will it potentially affect EVOS or is it safe from all that stuff?...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ladywildcat

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

its great to know that EVOS already listed in crex24
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

Good evening, Evo friends!

Two news for you guys today!
 Today is EVOS-Bob's birthday! You can send Bob all your congratulations and wishes!
The whole EVOS team is happy to share all our goals and achievements with our friend and friend Bob!

Yesterday we launched the WEBOS platform on a regular server and conducted several tests. A few minor bugs were detected: for example, transaction changes were displayed as separate. Today and tomorrow we plan to fix all these annoying details and launch our first platform features.

PS we mentioned the high volatility of crypto-Bridge prices in recent days and want you to remember one thing - no need to pay much attention to it, speculative demand will become normal (or organic) as the platform and the product will launch!

Watch for our ads!
Skrudj

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

good announcement, further we expect a working platform
pengoy29

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

I would like to greet one of the team of the Project a Happy happy birthday and would like to say thanks to the awesome community continuously advancing and upgrading its Development.

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
twilightgeek

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

I`m proud to announce to you about New Exchange listing!
EVOS is now live on Crex24

https://crex24.com/exchange/EVOS-BTC

Second Good News!
EVOS is now available in Crex24 Faucet! Claim your every
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/481105282970419200/512364618476421139/CREX24.png

anyone knows what happend with the faucet? I claim my EVOS just once and then i could not do it again  Sad

Hope this is somthing temporary for the new listing, im very interesting in the project and have a faucet is amazing
luisivanb

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

a lot of experience, a lot of dedication, the evos project is a reality, let's continue supporting this currency and its community in discord
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

Within last two weeks, it is probably that EVOS eventualy found its bottom, from which the coin started rallying considerably.
I known that someone who invested at all time high of EVOS obviously felt hard, but everything might be fined if the team can keep up their dedication, their good initiatives.

If you are talking about a 3-4k coin course, then this is not the bottom, these are weak hands that want to leave the train, if this coin sees or feels the bottom, it will be only when the virgins throw it away.

Not every sale you see represents someone with weak hands. Sometimes they are just better at analyzing the situation and if they think they can buy back cheaper later on, why wouldn't they sell? You can't predict the market.

Only pos which gives this coin through a bot in the form of rewards, much more than, an attempt to buy cheaper)

Bots play a big role in trading these days, but you can also get your buys and sells executed with a little bit of patience.
polystakes

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

I am very glad that all of you launched your platform yesterday and are waiting for all its functions to be ready. I am looking forward to new announcements from the EVOS team. Separately, I would like to wish EVOS-Bob a happy birthday.
radiotechnician

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

Good evening, Evo friends!

Two news for you guys today!
 Today is EVOS-Bob's birthday! You can send Bob all your congratulations and wishes!
The whole EVOS team is happy to share all our goals and achievements with our friend and friend Bob!

Yesterday we launched the WEBOS platform on a regular server and conducted several tests. A few minor bugs were detected: for example, transaction changes were displayed as separate. Today and tomorrow we plan to fix all these annoying details and launch our first platform features.

PS we mentioned the high volatility of crypto-Bridge prices in recent days and want you to remember one thing - no need to pay much attention to it, speculative demand will become normal (or organic) as the platform and the product will launch!

Watch for our ads!
EVOS-Bob's I Congratulate you on your Birthday and wish you health and happiness, and prosperity to your project.
turkansamedova

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

The coin of the project is a POW + POS + MN coin with EVOS hybrid structure. The algorithm is “Unique". The block duration is 90 seconds, the total supply is 20 000 000.
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

EVOS is a very stable Project with a committed Team and a focus to get their objectives fulfilled!
The excellent Revised White Paper highlights this in a very concise way!

Not onl can EVOS be used to Pay Wages as an alternative to Fiat Currencies available in almost all Countries.... But EVOS also makes Revenue from the Creation and Customisation of Bots which can be Leased by other Crypto Projects!

EVOS also already has Dolt Space signed up for Wages as a Crypto Currency, and a Customer for their Bots in the form of the Beacon Project.

I highly Reccomend EVOS as both a sound investment as a Coin and as a Business worth Investing in and developing further!
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

EVOS is one of the most active community channel on discord lately, offering its community members random airdrop to earn extra rewards. This project is definitely worthy to invest, continous developments with very professional team management. Early adopters & investors of this project has huge potential to earn huge profits in the future.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
jimm1

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

now you can not only buy coins from other members of the community with the OTC guarantee deposit or buy coins directly from the cryptobridge exchange You can also earn EVOS coins through campaigns and rewards offered by the team. Now you can also buy them in another exchange crex24 Take advantage of this great opportunity. and aprobecho the opportunity to congratulate evos bob for its anniversary.
Morgan.nz

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:59:11 AM

anybody post the discord link here !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: