Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95638 times)
FlooMeer

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:42:09 PM

What is the ROI rate now? As far as I remember before the new year, the ROI was about 30% per month. How much has this figure changed in a month and a half?
This is a very high rate of return. How relevant is your information? getting 30% profit per month sounds very tempting to my ears!
Some projects even do not see this, 30 percent is normal, depends on the amount itself, it needs to be understood
Each project has its own rate, percentage! And if 30% means they need them !!!
30% are approximate calculations, in fact, the figures can float, depending on the General situation in the cryptocurrency market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:59:23 PM

Today the market began to grow well and maybe in a few months we will see new heights. So now is probably the best time to invest.
It looks like you're right. The market has been growing for several days. Many coins show a + 10% increase in price in one day. I hope this is just the beginning!
It's true. Now the market pleases many investors. And I think now is the time to invest in different projects. Smiley
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:31:04 PM

Today the market began to grow well and maybe in a few months we will see new heights. So now is probably the best time to invest.
It looks like you're right. The market has been growing for several days. Many coins show a + 10% increase in price in one day. I hope this is just the beginning!
It's true. Now the market pleases many investors. And I think now is the time to invest in different projects. Smiley
That's right, now it's safer to invest than before. We need to take advantage of this opportunity.
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:17:42 PM

That's right, now it's safer to invest than before. We need to take advantage of this opportunity.

I still do not see that the uptrend has begun on the market. but the decline has already ended, and growth will soon begin.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:32:21 PM

What is the ROI rate now? As far as I remember before the new year, the ROI was about 30% per month. How much has this figure changed in a month and a half?
This is a very high rate of return. How relevant is your information? getting 30% profit per month sounds very tempting to my ears!
Some projects even do not see this, 30 percent is normal, depends on the amount itself, it needs to be understood
Each project has its own rate, percentage! And if 30% means they need them !!!
30% is a very high income, given the situation on the market. many projects bring losses to investors.
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:33:23 PM

30% is a very high income, given the situation on the market. many projects bring losses to investors.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the General situation on the market has changed radically over the past few weeks.
BrieMiller

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:58:08 PM

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the General situation on the market has changed radically over the past few weeks.

A really powerful project, will be able to make a profit to the investor even in a falling market, the only difference is that in a falling market the profit will be slightly lower.
pricasde

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:59:25 PM

where do you see a radical change in the situation?
the price rose a little only yesterday.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:25:36 PM

What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

The conditions are really good, but the project is aimed not only for investors, but also for project developers, as well as even for the average user.

Investors beginners are offered simple management and one click for passive earned income. I want to see how it works.

now very low prices in the crypto market, I'm new to investing but I want to start investing,but I can not choose between investing in the top 10 coins or in a beginner project
I really liked the idea of this project and I would also like to see and understand how it works
It is very difficult to choose where to invest, even experienced investors make mistakes and lose money because of the unpredictable cryptocurrency market.
Now few people are investing, since there are a lot of scam projects and people are just afraid to lose money, everything was much easier before
now investing in new projects stopped because of low prices in the market, investors who invested a year ago or half a year ago suffered huge losses,but with the growth of prices, investment will recover
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:49:12 PM

The price has not just grown, but is stable, and that says a lot. Especially soon the fork of the ether, and this is fundamental news for the rise in prices.
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:18:51 PM

The price has not just grown, but is stable, and that says a lot. Especially soon the fork of the ether, and this is fundamental news for the rise in prices.
Most likely, the market will go up in the near future, this is the right time to promote EVOS coin.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:26:34 PM

What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

The conditions are really good, but the project is aimed not only for investors, but also for project developers, as well as even for the average user.

Investors beginners are offered simple management and one click for passive earned income. I want to see how it works.

now very low prices in the crypto market, I'm new to investing but I want to start investing,but I can not choose between investing in the top 10 coins or in a beginner project
I really liked the idea of this project and I would also like to see and understand how it works
It is very difficult to choose where to invest, even experienced investors make mistakes and lose money because of the unpredictable cryptocurrency market.
the risk is in any investment, but as far as I understand that it is better to invest in the top 10 most popular coins,and avoid a higher level of risk than a lot of risk with investments in a novice project with an unknown result of development
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:26:41 PM

CoinMarketCap answered us :check~1:

aaron (CoinMarketCap)
Feb 18, 9:19 PM EST

Hi there,
In order for us to evaluate your request, please clarify which of the exchanges currently supported on our site have active markets trading the asset (with material volume) other than the ones that you have indicated? Please let us know and provide the URLs that link directly to the market(s)/ pair(s).

To help us better understand your application, feel free to share more details about the project (preferably with verifiable sources) and its salient characteristics:

Value Proposition
Unique features
Media coverage/Awards
Team/Backers
Community Engagement
Traction/partnerships/MVPs/Apps
Licences (If any)
Office locations
Geographical focus
Trading volume on CMC-supported exchanges (Please provide screenshots to demonstrate that there is material trading volume)

Thank you,
CoinMarketCap Support

Will answer their questions asap and pray for CMC listing!
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:35:44 PM

Now few people are investing, since there are a lot of scam projects and people are just afraid to lose money, everything was much easier before
True, there is such a problem. Investors should better study the project, analyze to reduce their risks.
BrieMiller

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:36:23 PM

What were the specific exchanges, discussions are underway about listing your tokens?
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:52:25 PM

What were the specific exchanges, discussions are underway about listing your tokens?

the team does not provide information about the exchanges. I think they will say this when they come to an agreement on partnerships.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:55:09 PM

Let's see what happens next, maybe there will be a good growth in the future and it is worth holding your tokens on the stock exchanges and buying new ones
Kirand

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:04:42 PM

the team does not provide information about the exchanges. I think they will say this when they come to an agreement on partnerships.
For such a project and tokens, the exchanges need to pick the right ones so that there at the very beginning there should be at least minimal trade in tokens, otherwise they forget about them and no one even buys in the future
Sevreki

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:22:09 PM

So it makes sense now not to touch your money and wait for growth, let's see how high it grows
fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:56:20 PM

For such a project and tokens, the exchanges need to pick the right ones so that there at the very beginning there should be at least minimal trade in tokens, otherwise they forget about them and no one even buys in the future
trading volumes depend on the success of the project.
I am confident that the team will do everything possible to make the project successful in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: