Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95640 times)
Caliesnat

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:00:31 AM

By the way, you're right. Participation in crypto conferences allows you to announce a project in the crypto community and make new contacts in the crypto industry. This is very good for the development of the project.
This is a very important aspect in the development and popularization of any crypto project. If the team does not participate in conferences and exhibitions, then the project will not be recognized by major partners and top investors.
You are right somewhere, you need to tell about the project at the very beginning as much as possible where, various conferences and so on, there are never many new investors.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IarLeonid729

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:04:54 AM

Does the team participate in any conferences by crypto currencies? Maybe this is in the plans?
By the way, you're right. Participation in crypto conferences allows you to announce a project in the crypto community and make new contacts in the crypto industry. This is very good for the development of the project.
The more such events, the better for the project and its investors.

As far as I know, the team is not participating in such events now.
but I hope we will see such participation in the future.
It is very important. I understand that this requires money and not small money ... But you need to find a budget and be sure to try to take part.
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:29:35 AM

If the growth of the main market is gradual, then of course new tokens on the stock exchanges will also go up in price, now it is very difficult to sell anything
Many investors failed to invest in 2018. so now they are inactive. But on the other hand, the prices of most coins and tokens today are very cheap and allow you to start investing, even I have $ 50.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:30:21 AM

Does the team participate in any conferences by crypto currencies? Maybe this is in the plans?
The more such events, the better for the project and its investors.

As far as I know, the team is not participating in such events now.
but I hope we will see such participation in the future.
It is very important. I understand that this requires money and not small money ... But you need to find a budget and be sure to try to take part.
It all depends on how they will invest in the project, if there is little investment, then development will be worse than it should be, but we will not think about the bad
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:41:58 AM

If the growth of the main market is gradual, then of course new tokens on the stock exchanges will also go up in price, now it is very difficult to sell anything
Many investors failed to invest in 2018. so now they are inactive. But on the other hand, the prices of most coins and tokens today are very cheap and allow you to start investing, even I have $ 50.
You can invest with any amount of money, the main thing is to find where to invest it, so that then there really are chances to profit from this and in that direction move on
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:47:19 AM

This is a very important aspect in the development and popularization of any crypto project. If the team does not participate in conferences and exhibitions, then the project will not be recognized by major partners and top investors.
But not all conferences are worth participating. Money is spent on this and the project needs some kind of result. Therefore, only proven conferences in this area.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:47:25 AM

You can invest with any amount of money, the main thing is to find where to invest it, so that then there really are chances to profit from this and in that direction move on
Now it is very difficult to find promising projects. Many investors lose money by investing in unreliable cryptocurrencies.
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:01:04 AM

But you need to prepare well for such events and tell them in such a way that it would be interesting for people to listen, and also to show a presentation
I would really like to see a video presentation of this project. Such videos (unless of course they are made with high quality) are instantly distributed throughout the Internet and work as a good advertisement for the project.
pricasde

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:03:13 AM

But not all conferences are worth participating. Money is spent on this and the project needs some kind of result. Therefore, only proven conferences in this area.
What do you mean "proven conferences"?
How can you check a conference earlier than it takes place? Grin
django814

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:21:13 AM

I turned my attention to the fact that the project has a team that is directly related to this activity. And I think the team knows all the weak points of this area!
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:33:47 AM

For a new coin, the trading volume is not bad enough ... Even considering not the best time in the crypto market.
In the past few days, the cryo market has been showing signs of recovery and recovery. I think that trading volumes will grow significantly in the near future. And I hope the price will grow as well. Demand should favorably affect the cost.
rosariodwsn

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:03:42 AM

But you need to prepare well for such events and tell them in such a way that it would be interesting for people to listen, and also to show a presentation
I would really like to see a video presentation of this project. Such videos (unless of course they are made with high quality) are instantly distributed throughout the Internet and work as a good advertisement for the project.
I would like the project to will conduct an online broadcast (online interview). So that the project's CEO has answered the community to all questions of interest.
BrieMiller

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:30:45 AM

I would like the project to will conduct an online broadcast (online interview). So that the project's CEO has answered the community to all questions of interest.

This would be a good marketing step, you need to use all the opportunities.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:31:14 AM

What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

The conditions are really good, but the project is aimed not only for investors, but also for project developers, as well as even for the average user.

Investors beginners are offered simple management and one click for passive earned income. I want to see how it works.

now very low prices in the crypto market, I'm new to investing but I want to start investing,but I can not choose between investing in the top 10 coins or in a beginner project
I really liked the idea of this project and I would also like to see and understand how it works
It is very difficult to choose where to invest, even experienced investors make mistakes and lose money because of the unpredictable cryptocurrency market.
It is difficult for experienced investors to make an investment decision (this is true). I am silent about how difficult it is for a beginner to save money to get up, and God forbid, all to lose !!!

fidotnews

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:40:21 AM

why do you need it?
You can ask any questions in this thread, and also in the telegram chat, or social networks.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:45:09 PM

why do you need it?
You can ask any questions in this thread, and also in the telegram chat, or social networks.
But the effect of communicating with a person is always better visually than just a correspondence with an unknown person.
Stnev89

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:54:42 PM

What specific services does the EVOS platform offer? I would also like to study the pricing policy of services.

The platform offers very good conditions for novice investors, absolutely passive income

The conditions are really good, but the project is aimed not only for investors, but also for project developers, as well as even for the average user.

Investors beginners are offered simple management and one click for passive earned income. I want to see how it works.

now very low prices in the crypto market, I'm new to investing but I want to start investing,but I can not choose between investing in the top 10 coins or in a beginner project
I really liked the idea of this project and I would also like to see and understand how it works
It is very difficult to choose where to invest, even experienced investors make mistakes and lose money because of the unpredictable cryptocurrency market.
It is difficult for experienced investors to make an investment decision (this is true). I am silent about how difficult it is for a beginner to save money to get up, and God forbid, all to lose !!!
Now who has the money, he is waiting for a good project or just the growth of the market for further investments.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:22:44 PM

why do you need it?
I think this is superfluous! All answers can be received here and in the telegram! Yes, in general, and so enough information at the moment!

lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:24:22 PM

Do you believe the predictions of analysts and experts?
If you do not have personal experience in investing, then there is simply no other way than to trust cryptocurrency experts.
Kirand

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:24:44 PM

Now who has the money, he is waiting for a good project or just the growth of the market for further investments.
People just made holde of their wallets and everyone together are waiting for the promise of market growth, and when this is for sure, nobody knows, only guesses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: