Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95640 times)
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:16:51 PM

Show growth even in such a difficult time suggests that the project is beginning to be recognizable among the crypto community.
The increase in the value of the coin is when there is a demand for this coin. And there is demand then when there is development in the project. All is natural.
I wonder what the maximum price will be in the future token of the project, we hope that it will constantly move and not stand still
The question is complicated. Everyone would like that, but I think even developers will not be able to answer this question. Everything depends not only on developments, but also on the general situation on the market. Many factors influence the price of a coin.
First of all, it all depends on the market and what is happening in the market!
Everything comes from him! And then everything depends on you and your work!
The market is understandable, but still depends on how the project is promoted simply, the team should make every effort
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:49:24 PM

New all-time high in EVOS masternode count  - 325
Appreciate for your trust and support, mates!
Seems like recent EVOS exchange +35% price and volumes increase attracts brand new investors

If prices increase your token, then everything is moving in the right direction and new investors will be happy to buy a token
this is very good when the price and popularity is growing, especially when the entire crypto market is very low and its condition is quite unstable
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:06:08 PM

for users of this forum, this information is also interesting, especially for bounty hunter planning to participate in the bounty program
do you plan to launch a bounty company or any other programs?

I'm not a developer I'm the same forum participant as you,and the question about the bounty program you need to ask the developers,and the answer is just as interesting
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:28:17 PM

for users of this forum, this information is also interesting, especially for bounty hunter planning to participate in the bounty program

I'm not a developer I'm the same forum participant as you,and the question about the bounty program you need to ask the developers,and the answer is just as interesting
In any project, you can make a bounty program, it is roughly a good advertisement on social networks, maybe not as effective, but as an option - well
tor9

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:33:52 PM

In any project, you can make a bounty program, it is roughly a good advertisement on social networks, maybe not as effective, but as an option - well
the program bounty depends on the decision of developers of the project and the team,can this project do not need to advertise in social networks-here is the team and decided not to pursue the bounty
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:46:34 PM

the bounty program is a very good marketing move not only in social networks,but also the signature company increases the popularity of the project on this forum
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:25:36 AM

Of course, the General state of the crypto market and crypto industry has an impact on the atmosphere within the project. It is very difficult for one young project to go against the global trend of the whole.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:51:32 PM

Of course, the General state of the crypto market and crypto industry has an impact on the atmosphere within the project. It is very difficult for one young project to go against the global trend of the whole.
I think that a young project needs to wait for global growth to begin, and then you can expect good returns on your investments. Going against the general trend is an unpromising activity.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:59:46 PM

I think that a young project needs to wait for global growth to begin, and then you can expect good returns on your investments. Going against the general trend is an unpromising activity.
In any case, when a project enters the market, it analyzes its competitors, looks at market conditions and then makes conclusions.
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:12:19 PM

The lower the rate on the market, the worse for projects, since there has been much less investment, it has always been and will always be
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:19:25 PM

In any case, when a project enters the market, it analyzes its competitors, looks at market conditions and then makes conclusions.
Competitor analysis is the main thing you need to do before starting a project. I think that for sure the EVOS team conducted similar studies and studied all the advantages and disadvantages of their competitors.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:54:38 PM

Competitor analysis is the main thing you need to do before starting a project. I think that for sure the EVOS team conducted similar studies and studied all the advantages and disadvantages of their competitors.

It's always worth watching your competitors. it is very good, that there are competitors. it helps to improve its activity. besides, it is very motivated and aims to move forward, and not be allowed. it's a fight with common sense, that does not allow you to relax
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:23:29 PM

It's always worth watching your competitors. it is very good, that there are competitors. it helps to improve its activity. besides, it is very motivated and aims to move forward, and not be allowed. it's a fight with common sense, that does not allow you to relax
The whole world is built on competition. Competition is the engine of progress. The whole cryptocurrency is built on the competition of ordinary money and corrupt banks.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:41:35 PM

The whole world is built on competition. Competition is the engine of progress. The whole cryptocurrency is built on the competition of ordinary money and corrupt banks.
That's right, the stronger the competition, the more incentive the team is to work on their project and make it better, it was always
tor9

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:14:38 PM

let's hope that the situation in the crypto market will change soon and we will see how prices begin to grow
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:16:16 PM

let's hope that the situation in the crypto market will change soon and we will see how prices begin to grow
Hopefully, as you say, it will happen, because it’s already time, people all sit and wait for a miracle when the market gets to its feet
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:32:35 PM

Hopefully, as you say, it will happen, because it’s already time, people all sit and wait for a miracle when the market gets to its feet
The cryptomarket is showing signs of growth. But cryptowhales constrain this growth. But I don't think it can last long. I hope to see a pump in March.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:40:36 PM

The cryptomarket is showing signs of growth. But cryptowhales constrain this growth. But I don't think it can last long. I hope to see a pump in March.
Now a lot depends on ethereum, if the fork takes place then the growth can be very large and maybe we will update the historical highs of prices.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:45:32 PM

Now a lot depends on ethereum, if the fork takes place then the growth can be very large and maybe we will update the historical highs of prices.
Most likely the fork in the road should be, well, at least people are planning, because everyone is holding their finances
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 03:51:03 PM

If growth will be in March, then the market will heal a new life and many other interesting projects will appear, where people will be ready to invest their money. Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: