Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:58:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95647 times)
Gonnelixo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:29:07 AM

Can anyone explain what the main idea of this project is? I am interested in what are the main advantages of investing in this project and not in others?
It seems to me that the advantage of this EVOS project is that it places many other masternodes of other projects on its platform. Thus, the coin will be in demand and have real liquidity.
But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
The project should prove itself very well among others so that other projects can be attracted to their collaboration platform.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:29:26 AM

Can anyone explain what the main idea of this project is? I am interested in what are the main advantages of investing in this project and not in others?
This platform is to host the masternodes. Full technical support and all other services. From clients, you only need to have the necessary balance of the coin and pay for the service in time.
This EVOS platform is primarily needed for those who do not know how to deal with the settings of the master node or does not want (or does not have time) to deal with the maintenance of masternodes. And there are a lot of such people. Therefore, I hope that this platform will be popular among investors.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:36:44 AM

This platform is to host the masternodes. Full technical support and all other services. From clients, you only need to have the necessary balance of the coin and pay for the service in time.
Thanks for your reply! I realized that this is some sort of platform. But I could not understand why it is needed ... now everything became clear to me.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:50:03 AM

[But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
The idea of the EVOS project seems to me quite promising. I hope that this project will be successful! Although in the current market it is difficult to predict anything ...
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:53:38 AM

[But nobody really knows how it will be, but we hope that the implementation will be top-level, I want to try this system myself.
The idea of the EVOS project seems to me quite promising. I hope that this project will be successful! Although in the current market it is difficult to predict anything ...
Now it is generally difficult to do anything in such a market, when every day everything goes to the bottom, we hope that the situation will be better from now on.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:16:36 PM

Now it is generally difficult to do anything in such a market, when every day everything goes to the bottom, we hope that the situation will be better from now on.
the market is no longer going to the bottom.
lateral movement continues now, I think the situation will improve soon.
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:21:56 PM

This EVOS platform is primarily needed for those who do not know how to deal with the settings of the master node or does not want (or does not have time) to deal with the maintenance of masternodes. And there are a lot of such people. Therefore, I hope that this platform will be popular among investors.
In any case, she will find for herself fans who will use, and always have support where you can ask a question, just not everyone has the opportunity to follow this.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:30:23 PM

If the situation improves, it means that progress has gone, but at the moment I don’t see it at all, as long as everything stands still ... but maybe I’m wrong
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:42:32 PM

In any case, she will find for herself fans who will use, and always have support where you can ask a question, just not everyone has the opportunity to follow this.
Each project and each coin has its own demand and customer! Someone likes one thing, but someone does not like ...

orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:21:58 PM

Each project and each coin has its own demand and customer! Someone likes one thing, but someone does not like ...
This project will be interesting for many community members.
when a project develops well, it attracts many users.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:36:49 PM

This project will be interesting for many community members.
when a project develops well, it attracts many users.
Let's see how it will all be speed and how quickly the project will be able to show everyone good results in this market.
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:41:45 PM

To be honest I am quite sceptical about most of projects in crypt these days. But there are a few promising. Ecosystem seems to ba a perspective one. However, it may take some time to truly understand is it right opinion or not really
qudayab

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:57:49 PM

To be honest I am quite sceptical about most of projects in crypt these days. But there are a few promising. Ecosystem seems to ba a perspective one. However, it may take some time to truly understand is it right opinion or not really
Now it’s really difficult to choose something for yourself in such a market, everything becomes much more complicated than before, although there are no fewer projects.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:05:22 PM

Professionals everywhere will find a place of trade for themselves, the main thing is to have desires.
This distinguishes professionals from amateurs. Professionals can earn both in a growing market (during a pump) and in a falling market (during a dump).
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:12:40 PM

I also hope for a quick market recovery. And slowly buying promising coins. When the pump comes out, I expect to get a good return on my current investment!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:32:23 PM

At least this project has a clearly formulated idea and strategy. I think that investing in this project may be of interest to many potential investors.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:45:12 PM

At least this project has a clearly formulated idea and strategy. I think that investing in this project may be of interest to many potential investors.

For now investors will be more detailed to find out about the journey of a project they want to invest because of the many frauds that are getting worse nowadays.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:49:00 PM

The main thing is that this lateral movement does not last for several years. Of course, this is in any case better than a fall, but the  lateral movement is psychologically very exhausting.
ombiotral

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:34:34 PM

The main thing is that this lateral movement does not last for several years. Of course, this is in any case better than a fall, but the  lateral movement is psychologically very exhausting.
consolidation is underway.
whales are gaining assets before flying to the moon.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:54:26 PM

I also hope for a quick market recovery. And slowly buying promising coins. When the pump comes out, I expect to get a good return on my current investment!
How do you assess the prospects for investing in this project? Do you think it is worth investing money here? I am thinking ... on the one hand, I like the project, but on the other hand, the market situation is frightening.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: