Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95644 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:26:15 PM

I watched video clips on YouTube from top traders and everyone says that soon the course of Bitcoin will break through the lines of resistance and rush upwards. And behind the Bitcoin, the entire market will begin to grow. It remains just a little bit to wait!
I do not trust all this grief to the prophet who tell something that no one can know. The market behaves completely inadequately and something is simply impossible to predict.
those analysts who know exactly what will happen to the course, they sit silently and earn money, and in video blogs they earn themselves just views
Of course, for an experienced trader there is no difference how to make money in a growing market or in a falling one... professionals can always make money.
in a growing market, you can earn without experience,but in a falling market you need a lot of experience not to lose all your money and something else to earn
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:38:05 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 04:54:14 PM by sofaflesh

I also hope for a quick market recovery. And slowly buying promising coins. When the pump comes out, I expect to get a good return on my current investment!
How do you assess the prospects for investing in this project? Do you think it is worth investing money here? I am thinking ... on the one hand, I like the project, but on the other hand, the market situation is frightening.
of course, there are prospects for the development of this project, and there is no doubt in the future profit when the market will begin to grow,but the percentage of profit will be-it is difficult to say, you can get 10% of the profit or 1000 percent
tor9

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:56:34 PM

I also hope for a quick market recovery. And slowly buying promising coins. When the pump comes out, I expect to get a good return on my current investment!
How do you assess the prospects for investing in this project? Do you think it is worth investing money here? I am thinking ... on the one hand, I like the project, but on the other hand, the market situation is frightening.
of course, there are prospects for the development of this project, and there is no doubt in the future profit when the market will begin to grow,but the percentage of profit will be-it is difficult to say, you can get 10% of the profit or 1000 percent
without a doubt, in a growing market, almost any project will be profitable, if it is not a project Scam, but we have to wait for the growth of the market
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:34:59 PM

without a doubt, in a growing market, almost any project will be profitable, if it is not a project Scam, but we have to wait for the growth of the market
I am nearly in despair.. I am sick and tired of waiting for market to begin miraculously grow. It is not a right decision
sofaflesh

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:37:57 PM

I am nearly in despair.. I am sick and tired of waiting for market to begin miraculously grow. It is not a right decision
you can not be in despair, it is very bad can affect your decisions, and decisions need to be taken with full confidence in their actions and without a doubt
tor9

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:54:44 PM

despair and fear are very big enemies in making the right decisions and actions, you have to get rid of these bad emotions so as not to be mistaken
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:58:36 PM

despair and fear are very big enemies in making the right decisions and actions, you have to get rid of these bad emotions so as not to be mistaken
Everybody do mistakes and we learn from them. I think that the right way to avoid most of them is to check everything double times and only they make a decision
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:25:59 PM

Everybody do mistakes and we learn from them. I think that the right way to avoid most of them is to check everything double times and only they make a decision
Personally I have lost my investments in several projects that seems to be so perspective and i now I am as careful as I can
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:35:24 PM

Personally I have lost my investments in several projects that seems to be so perspective and i now I am as careful as I can
Almost all investors are now at a loss. The fall of the market affected absolutely everyone. Only fraudsters and hackers have earned.
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:38:36 PM

Almost all investors are now at a loss. The fall of the market affected absolutely everyone. Only fraudsters and hackers have earned.
Yeah, perhaps we all are in loss,but I don’t like just sitting and waiting for market raise to come. However, what can we do ?
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

They are very often present in young and inexperienced traders, when a person simply gives up all his money in a hopeless situation, it sometimes works, but not always
sofaflesh

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:00:41 PM

Yeah, perhaps we all are in loss,but I don’t like just sitting and waiting for market raise to come. However, what can we do ?
this situation with low prices does not depend on us, we now have only one action, sit and wait for the whales to decide that the market is time to start growing
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:11:43 PM

this situation with low prices does not depend on us, we now have only one action, sit and wait for the whales to decide that the market is time to start growing
Do you think it all depends on them? As for me, I believe that much depends on the release of new tokens, then there will be a growth
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:29:57 PM

If in doubt, do not invest! And if you are serious, then do not think for a long time, but act! It will not be worse!

CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:56:36 PM

If in doubt, do not invest! And if you are serious, then do not think for a long time, but act! It will not be worse!
Then decide for yourself whether you need to invest in a project or still need to follow, no one forces anyone
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:00:29 PM

Then decide for yourself whether you need to invest in a project or still need to follow, no one forces anyone
Of course no one force to invest, but it is more a matter of reliability. We want to make sure that invest in something that is reliable
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:33:25 PM

Of course no one force to invest, but it is more a matter of reliability. We want to make sure that invest in something that is reliable
But how can you make sure that project is reliable? There are so many couches and so many scam projects that I was about to lose my believe in crypt. Now Raizer is  one of the greatest  projects
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:39:02 PM

There are a lot of good projects, but they suspended ico due to the market situation. When the market begins to revive in a place with it, projects will come to life.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:33:45 AM

Today I read on Twitter that Coinmarketcap today add a few coins, including EVOS. I hope this is about that coin? Then this is a serious step forward!
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:44:40 AM

Today I read on Twitter that Coinmarketcap today add a few coins, including EVOS. I hope this is about that coin? Then this is a serious step forward!
Coinmarketcap adds the tokens only if their trade volume increase more than 100.000$ per day. I don't think it is about this project, especially in current market conditions.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: