Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95644 times)
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:49:33 PM

It seems to me that the current price for a EVOS coin at 780 Satoshi has good support, and rapid growth to the price level of 860 Satoshi is quite possible.
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:13:40 PM

I also believe that this is a breakthrough, because with such low prices on the market, many projects can not even raise money for the development of the project,and this team was able to make the project and continues to develop
Because EVOS is a real team, a real product and a real development. I really hope that the developers will not let you down and will develop the EVOS project further!
Well, let's see how it will continue to evolve, I really hope that the platform will work in the future and it will be used
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:23:42 PM

Well, let's see how it will continue to evolve, I really hope that the platform will work in the future and it will be used
Of course, I would like to see that the value of the coin is directly proportional to the development of the platform. This project looks quite interesting, and the price is now very good to enter. It seems now is the time to buy.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

Of course, I would like to see that the value of the coin is directly proportional to the development of the platform. This project looks quite interesting, and the price is now very good to enter. It seems now is the time to buy.
now is the right time to buy new coins and invest.at any moment the market will start to grow,and we will regret that we have not made investments today,at very low prices
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:38:58 PM

Why do you say that? On the background of news about listing on Coinmarketcap, the EVOS coin shows an increase in value of 9% and daily trading volume of about 5 BTC. This is very good.
It seems to me that this EVOS coin knew more trading volumes than 5 BTC. But for nowadays this is really not the worst result.
Do you know that today EVOS coin finaly appeared on CoinMarketCap!!! This mean that it really has some perspectives, because usually there are a few of scam tokens 
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:40:56 PM

now is the right time to buy new coins and invest.at any moment the market will start to grow,and we will regret that we have not made investments today,at very low prices
And someone just now invested in cryptocurrency and is waiting for growth, also a very good decision for the future.
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:45:15 PM

Why do you say that? On the background of news about listing on Coinmarketcap, the EVOS coin shows an increase in value of 9% and daily trading volume of about 5 BTC. This is very good.
It seems to me that this EVOS coin knew more trading volumes than 5 BTC. But for nowadays this is really not the worst result.
Do you know that today EVOS coin finaly appeared on CoinMarketCap!!! This mean that it really has some perspectives, because usually there are a few of scam tokens 
I have just checked CoinMarketCap and I noticed that now EVOS coin has 12% grow! That’s amazing!))
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:50:01 PM

This is good news, well, let's see if everything will be fine in the future, as it is now, the main thing is that the price of the token should gradually grow
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:00:46 PM

It seems to me that the current price for a EVOS coin at 780 Satoshi has good support, and rapid growth to the price level of 860 Satoshi is quite possible.

I am sure that EVOS will be developing in a right way so than trading volumes can reach high tops. However, it will take some time .
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:08:47 PM

I also believe that this is a breakthrough, because with such low prices on the market, many projects can not even raise money for the development of the project,and this team was able to make the project and continues to develop
Because EVOS is a real team, a real product and a real development. I really hope that the developers will not let you down and will develop the EVOS project further!
Personally I have seen some projects that seems to have quite similar products, but after visiting official website and reading technical documentation I am sure that EVOS has special product that can become popular and widespread
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:15:22 PM

Personally I have seen some projects that seems to have quite similar products, but after visiting official website and reading technical documentation I am sure that EVOS has special product that can become popular and widespread
Masternodes last month became less popular and I believe that EVOS team will succeed in popularising them and it eventually will help to attract some new investors to the crypt
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:38:57 PM

Masternodes last month became less popular and I believe that EVOS team will succeed in popularising them and it eventually will help to attract some new investors to the crypt
You can still return, in terms of popularity, the main thing is to choose the right direction of advertising and develop your idea to the end
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:53:27 PM

I am sure that EVOS will be developing in a right way so than trading volumes can reach high tops. However, it will take some time .
Development of the project always takes a long period of time, because you need to bring everything to the very end, and if the project is fast, then it is always strange
Franzy

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:00:14 PM

If there are prospects in the project, then at a low price you can buy tokens in order to sell them later in the future.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:05:45 PM

Only team could answer your hopes. If they are not greedy then definitely the project could prosper. One of the reason why project fail is because the team are selfish letting themselves earn or even dumping the project they started. It will.be alright for them as long they have already earn or stealing the money of the investors. Starting an ICO now is just like robbing a bank so easily.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:25:26 PM

Only team could answer your hopes. If they are not greedy then definitely the project could prosper. One of the reason why project fail is because the team are selfish letting themselves earn or even dumping the project they started. It will.be alright for them as long they have already earn or stealing the money of the investors. Starting an ICO now is just like robbing a bank so easily.
Now there are a lot of those who started to develop their project, collected the amount they wanted and of course, then just scored on everything and abandoned further development.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

Now there are a lot of those who started to develop their project, collected the amount they wanted and of course, then just scored on everything and abandoned further development.

there were a lot of such projects last year and two years ago, these are fraudulent projects,and there is nothing to be surprised at, there are evil people who want to cheat,and there is no protection from such projects in the future
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:27:57 PM

Now there are a lot of such projects, but an experienced user will always be able to find a good project for himself, and he scams very quickly, even with a photo you can solve this issue.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:41:43 PM

Now there are a lot of such projects, but an experienced user will always be able to find a good project for himself, and he scams very quickly, even with a photo you can solve this issue.
the level of fraud of some projects has increased,and it is very difficult sometimes to determine the fraudsters or not, even an experienced user can sometimes be fooled, even there are cases when already working and popular project abruptly stops working
qudayab

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:40:23 PM

the level of fraud of some projects has increased,and it is very difficult sometimes to determine the fraudsters or not, even an experienced user can sometimes be fooled, even there are cases when already working and popular project abruptly stops working
Just now the guys are very well able to beautifully describe and provide information, where the average user will not understand that this is a scam project.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: