Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:19:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95640 times)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:40:50 PM

Now there are a lot of such projects, but an experienced user will always be able to find a good project for himself, and he scams very quickly, even with a photo you can solve this issue.
the level of fraud of some projects has increased,and it is very difficult sometimes to determine the fraudsters or not, even an experienced user can sometimes be fooled, even there are cases when already working and popular project abruptly stops working
There was a dozen of cases when projects were perspective and everything seemed to be awesome, but team members just stole  money and disappeared..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:31:57 PM

Now there are a lot of such projects, but an experienced user will always be able to find a good project for himself, and he scams very quickly, even with a photo you can solve this issue.
the level of fraud of some projects has increased,and it is very difficult sometimes to determine the fraudsters or not, even an experienced user can sometimes be fooled, even there are cases when already working and popular project abruptly stops working
Just now the guys are very well able to beautifully describe and provide information, where the average user will not understand that this is a scam project.
I think that we all should relay only on our own knowledge and therefore try to strengthen our skills in trading. This is the only way not to be scammed
Gonnelixo

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:00:59 PM

There was a dozen of cases when projects were perspective and everything seemed to be awesome, but team members just stole  money and disappeared..
I’m just not surprised at anything when people are bred, this is a frequent phenomenon in our world, now we need to be careful, even though it’s possible to be caught up in tricks
Dievarric

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:03:20 PM

Just now the guys are very well able to beautifully describe and provide information, where the average user will not understand that this is a scam project.
I think that we all should relay only on our own knowledge and therefore try to strengthen our skills in trading. This is the only way not to be scammed
And in order to strengthen it all, you need to trade and watch many experienced people who show how best and where to start for a beginner.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:50:41 AM

It seems to me that this EVOS coin knew more trading volumes than 5 BTC. But for nowadays this is really not the worst result.
Of course the result of the trading volume of 5 BTC on the one hand is not happy because I want that the EVOS coin had a trading volume of hundreds of thousands of dollars at least, and on the other hand look at what volumes of other coins... there are trading volume in the hundreds of dollars.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:22:46 AM

Well, let's see how it will continue to evolve, I really hope that the platform will work in the future and it will be used
The whole project is built around this platform. The platform will not work (or badly will work), this coin will not be needed by anyone. Therefore, we hope that the developers will be able to release a decent quality product!
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:33:12 AM

Because EVOS is a real team, a real product and a real development. I really hope that the developers will not let you down and will develop the EVOS project further!
I would like to believe that this is the case and will continue to be so. I hope that the EVOS project team will be able to bring the project to the top level.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:36:18 AM

Because EVOS is a real team, a real product and a real development. I really hope that the developers will not let you down and will develop the EVOS project further!
I would like to believe that this is the case and will continue to be so. I hope that the EVOS project team will be able to bring the project to the top level.
Now it is rather too early to talk about wether EVOS is about to reach tops , but we all believe it this project so that’s why we are here.
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:44:52 AM

Well, let's see how it will continue to evolve, I really hope that the platform will work in the future and it will be used
The whole project is built around this platform. The platform will not work (or badly will work), this coin will not be needed by anyone. Therefore, we hope that the developers will be able to release a decent quality product!
Of course it wouldn’t be as popular as Bitcoin or Ethereum, but it has some real perspectives that can make it rather potentially interesting for investors
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:52:53 AM

Of course it wouldn’t be as popular as Bitcoin or Ethereum, but it has some real perspectives that can make it rather potentially interesting for investors
Who knows maybe EVOS is about to become a new Bitcoin:)) we never know for sure it is the first rule in crypt. All forcasts and expectations can be wrong, because there are so many aspects that influence market development.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:04:37 AM

Indicator of what? On cmc are a lot of scam projects that have been added before. I can tell you a secret for the money there you can even add a project without exchanges.
It is clear that in today's world everything is sold and bought ... but agree that if it were so easy to get on CMC, there would be absolutely all projects. Therefore, the fact that EVOS got on the Coinmarketcap list makes me personally happy.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:09:58 AM

Indicator of what? On cmc are a lot of scam projects that have been added before. I can tell you a secret for the money there you can even add a project without exchanges.
It is clear that in today's world everything is sold and bought ... but agree that if it were so easy to get on CMC, there would be absolutely all projects. Therefore, the fact that EVOS got on the Coinmarketcap list makes me personally happy.
The fact that EVOS is already on a CoinMarketCap gives this project good reputation and not it is important to get listing
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:25:13 AM

now is the right time to buy new coins and invest.at any moment the market will start to grow,and we will regret that we have not made investments today,at very low prices
I also think that the current prices are the "bottom" and the price will not fall further. But the pump can start at any time. Therefore, I try to buy whenever possible.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:32:34 AM

now is the right time to buy new coins and invest.at any moment the market will start to grow,and we will regret that we have not made investments today,at very low prices
I also think that the current prices are the "bottom" and the price will not fall further. But the pump can start at any time. Therefore, I try to buy whenever possible.
Nobody knows for sure  if it is buttom. But I want it to be so)) I am so tired of this constant price dumps. However, it is rather interesting project. I think EVOS has future
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:44:31 AM

Of course, without a functioning platform, this project has no future. Therefore, the developers ' efforts are focused on the development of the platform. After all, the success of the whole project depends on it.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:03:59 AM

Now it is rather too early to talk about wether EVOS is about to reach tops , but we all believe it this project so that’s why we are here.
In today's realities, it is generally difficult to achieve success. Many projects are closed and leave the market. However, I want to believe that the developers of EVOS will be able to complete their development and produce a high-quality platform that will be popular among users.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:23:28 AM

The fact that EVOS is already on a CoinMarketCap gives this project good reputation and not it is important to get listing
Listing a CoinMarketCap is very important. As the EVOS project becomes more noticeable for new investors. Plus, it automatically goes to various sites and monitoring services. Since many take information from CoinMarketCap.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:50:43 PM

Coinmarketcap adds the tokens only if their trade volume increase more than 100.000$ per day. I don't think it is about this project, especially in current market conditions.
You're wrong. It was about this coin. Today, Coinmarketcap added this EVOS coin and it is in position # 1903.
Here is a screenshot:

Yes, you are right. Sorry for some misunderstandings from my side. I guess that is a cool step to be listed at CMC.
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 11:37:12 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2019, 11:48:12 PM by ptytrader

We Recently launched Chameleon Pay and wanted to know if Evos is interested in being added? We have low listing fees compared to Coinomi and Exodus and we also offer whitelabel solutions.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:07:51 AM

In today's realities, it is generally difficult to achieve success. Many projects are closed and leave the market. However, I want to believe that the developers of EVOS will be able to complete their development and produce a high-quality platform that will be popular among users.
I think that the developers of the EVOS project will make every effort to complete the developed and release a super product that can interest the crypto community!
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: