Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16120 times)
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

I think Ethereum has proven to be a very good investment place for now and today. It is appropriate if Ethereum ranks second, after bitcoin. And I also always believe in Ethereum's bright and brilliant future. The time that will answer, even though currently still silent.

Yes I agree that ETH is good for long term investment as of now the situation is not good as expected definitely ETH has a good scope in future also there few other altcoins on the table like ripple is trending these days even though it is not much popular like ETH. Research on your own and invest in the Same also keep faith in that.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

I think Ethereum has proven potential for investment. There are several reasons that I think attract investors. One reason is that when prices drop dramatically, Ethereum can quickly rise. Not lingering in the abyss. Thank's.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

It is still very interesting coin. But their ideas are much better than current functional network. Buggy, slowly and many recent scams were created on this blockchain network.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

for mid investor ethereum is the best for long term because the price still cheap and can make good profit,but the big investor still in bitcoin.
ethereum still have potential to growth so wait bitcoin for growth and many crypto going up
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

Yes, it's definitely the number 1. When (not "if") the whole crypto market starts growing, Ether will be increasing at the much higher rate because 90% of projects existing or upcoming build their tokenomics around ethereum blockchain.  ETH is like silver on global economy and bitcoin is like gold. In times of downtrend investors avoid the risk and buy (or not sell) bitcoin (=gold), but in times of uptrend silver (=ETH) is needed to support growing global economy.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin will always be the top choice of investors. apart from the development of these two altcoins. we take the example of the past few years there is a lot of bad news about bitcoin, ethereum and even the whole cryptocurrency. starting from countries prohibiting crypto, closed market exchange and hacking wallet. but bitcoin and ethereum still survive today. they still have investors who will always believe.

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Long-term investments in any case will have their meaning, but as far as risks are concerned, you should understand that the risk grows with a period, that is, the longer your investment, the more likely it is to fall into a puddle
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

Yes for those who believes in Ethereum even the fact that its price has plunged about 80% of its all time high last January. Long term investment is still good even in times like this because Ethereum is a long term cryptocurrency that suits for a long term hold.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

I also think that, with the support of several ICO projects, etherum can grow well for long-term investments. but I also have other ways for the long term, namely ripple.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

I think Ethereum has proven to be a very good investment place for now and today. It is appropriate if Ethereum ranks second, after bitcoin. And I also always believe in Ethereum's bright and brilliant future. The time that will answer, even though currently still silent.

That's certainly out breaking right now ethereum need to hold, because the situation was so intense for the people who patiently hold their asset. We have no choice over ethereum but to wait for the price to stabilize so far. However this is a good reason for us to purse our goals and dreams in order to survive with the bearish which hinders eth price to increase rapidly in the market, because its kinda boring right now fluctuations always became unpredictable.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

Ethereum is amongst the top choices for long term investment. When it solves the issues it has and when upgrades take place,  ETH will rise again.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

I also think that, with the support of several ICO projects, etherum can grow well for long-term investments. but I also have other ways for the long term, namely ripple.
If these icos can create fully working product and it looks so easy to the ethereum to growth a lot. but there was so many resistance right now. Ripple will be suitable to become short term investment. I think that will be a true statement based on how pump and dump was working on the ripple market

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

I think we have several options to invest! Not only Ethereum but Also EOS can be the option number 1 to the investors! ETH is already popular coin, now we need another coin like Ethereum! And by this term, I think only EOS can take place after ETH!
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

ethereum remains number one for investment because we know ethereum's potential is very good and also has significant development. so I think for altcoin ethereum to be number 1

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

Well in my opinion ethereum is the best choice at this time when the state of bitcoin is down, I suggest to move from bitcoin to ethereum and long-term investment until bitcoin rises again.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:45:31 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 01:10:17 AM by emmybd

Yes, i  believe that Ethereum is still the best long-term investment out there. It is a very good project and many ICOs have been using Ethereum platform for their project, so it definitely has the potential to grow in future.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

Until recently, developers seeking to build blockchain applications have needed a background in coding, cryptography, mathematics as well as significant resources. Ethereum has changed that. Previously unimagined applications – from electronic voting and digitally recorded property assets to regulatory compliance and trading are now actively being developed and deployed faster than ever before – have been made possible by providing the tools with which the developers can build DApps.
Experts expect the Ethereum platform to scale and become a ubiquitous feature of the post-blockchain internet and corporate landscape. The potential, for both Ethereum and ether, is huge.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

I don't think so. Now there's a competitor which is Ripple. Ripple proves its existence in the cryptocurrency world and worth to be considered for. Both ETH and Ripple are good options. So we just have to wait until the time determine all.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

I don't think so. Now there's a competitor which is Ripple. Ripple proves its existence in the cryptocurrency world and worth to be considered for. Both ETH and Ripple are good options. So we just have to wait until the time determine all.

I don't know how long you have been in the Crypto world but Ripple actually came before Ethereum. Ripple was released probably sometime in 2012 or 2013 or so and Ethereum didn't do their main-net launch until late 2015.

I don't think they are similiar even. Especially since XRP is completely centralized and ETH at least tries not to be with all the GPU miners around the world.

ETH issue right now is basically due to ICOs selling and people are panic selling because they either bought the top at $400 a year ago or bought the top $1400 a few months ago, when it went below $200, along of people panic sold thinking it would get into double digits.

Another issue is all the miners who bought GPUs for $1000 a pop and are stuck mining with them making $0.50/day and dumping those coins to reclaim some of their investment money or just pay for electricity.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1 option for investors in the crypto market.

Regardless of the comparison of the two for its market cap still bitcoin is the considered the best. Bad news came for Ethereum because of those ICOs that collected thousands of Ethereum's and were put into sale and the market reacted quickly with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: