Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16111 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:33:09 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1 option for investors in the crypto market.

Regardless of the comparison of the two for its market cap still bitcoin is the considered the best. Bad news came for Ethereum because of those ICOs that collected thousands of Ethereum's and were put into sale and the market reacted quickly with it.
But the good thing is that there are still upcoming and ongoing ICO who are collecting ETH as investment and not all of them would sell.
It's normal in the market that there are people who sell and those who believe in ETH will also buy so it should not negatively affect the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

Bitcoin is the number 1 option for investors in the crypto market.

Regardless of the comparison of the two for its market cap still bitcoin is the considered the best. Bad news came for Ethereum because of those ICOs that collected thousands of Ethereum's and were put into sale and the market reacted quickly with it.
But the good thing is that there are still upcoming and ongoing ICO who are collecting ETH as investment and not all of them would sell.
It's normal in the market that there are people who sell and those who believe in ETH will also buy so it should not negatively affect the market.
It's not a good thing, IMO.

Determining on what are the scams and not is getting harder each day because they have been coming up with new ideas and attraction just to make the people believe that they are real. It's a basic thing in the market that there are sell and buy orders but with those massive sell offs of ethereum that is unusual.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

Yes and no, because in my opinion the best long-term investment to date is bitcoint, ethereum until now it is still ranked second in the crypto after bitcoint, we will see in the future whether ethereum ranks top beating bitcoint or not, even though that takes a long time

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:54:32 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
On my side that was very unpredictable because once you've entered on cryptocurrency better you had #1 on your mind before invest your money. Don't choose on the choices because that is not good for investment money. Me, Since I discovered this crypto I really loved ETH, I don't care about BITCOIN either that one was so very famous.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

Hopefully ETH just bottomed out recently. If they make all the necessary upgrades they can stay the dominant platform against all the competition.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

I think so too (if we don't count BTC, only alts). XRP is one of the worst long-term bets one can make in crypto (fundamentally I mean)
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

My opinion is clear-Yes, as ether and even here I will add the most promising bitcoin coins, they are the most stable in the market,despite the fact that the market is not in very good condition.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Yes, I agree with your point. ETH is still the No. 1 investment choice among today's Altcoin. It is no coincidence that ETH is at the top of CMC. Many investors trust ETH to choose ETH as a payment pen for every ICO. I hope ETH will grow strongly in the future.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:08:15 PM

Yes, I do think ETH is still one of the good altcoin for investment. Although, ETH price has dipped alot but it is mainly because of the bear crypto market. I believe ETH price will return to ATH or even higher on the next ATH.
offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

In my opinion, the Ethereum so good coin for long-term investment, but in market you can find not so less coins, which would be more perspective for long term than eth. Like XRP, EOS or something.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.

I'm probably the type of investor you can call a conservative. In my opinion, it is very important to invest carefully in coins that will consistently bring income. Ethereum is exactly what you need.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

ETH in recent times has abnormal fluctuations. But I believe this is just a temporary bear market. ETH will stabilize and increase prices. Because the:
- ETH's modern technology is chosen by many projects as the foundation for development.
- ETH is used for ICO pricing and payment.
- ETH strong community ...
Therefore, ETH will remain the choice for the long-term investment of the Crypto market.
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:56:31 AM

On the basis of Ethereum there are many ICO programs and I think that it will still show itself from the best side because the team is working on improving the system so Ethereum is a worthwhile coin for long-term investments.
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

Yes, I agree, eth is still number 1 to invest both long and short term I personally prefer eth in the long run although for now all the coins are experiencing a decrease in balance, I am still sure eth will reach its peak

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

wait i missed the 30th ETF Bullrun?

Kainhighwind

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

wait i missed the 30th ETF Bullrun?

yup. You see that green spikey candle over there? no, the shorter one next to that one....no, no, the shorter one next to that one. Yup, that was it.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

To me I feel it's the best investment option but there are other cool and solid projects out there as well.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

Ethereum is very nice asset for holders to make profits, especially now when the price is so low. Hurry up to hold!

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

Aside from bitcoin as investment, ethereum is still the long term investment and the truth is still the number one option of altcoin to invest because ethereum has also the potential to be at the top of the market and other exchange, so there are many investors would also invest in ethereum coin.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

according to the coinmarketcap data I have seen, ethereum is still number 2, even its position was shifted by xrp. but etherum is still a good option if we make long-term investments, seeing the price is very cheap, there is no harm we buy now to hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: