Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16111 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

be it reasonable if a lot of the blame for this state of the ethereum. many have gone without results and this certainly makes investors must also play the mind to remain safe and can get results. ethereum indeed include strong and big altcoin to invest. in the long run, it would be a good choice because of the ethereum continue to get a great demand every time. just stay the course and be patient waiting for the ethereum investment can produce.

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

I won't talk about investors, for me i keep choosing ETH as the coins that i could safely keep for a long term. Even though the price of it dropping in the last few month, but i believe the price will be bounce back again.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
I said yes for that. in fact remember EEA has so many members and you can see how fast it was recovering again from the bottom. it has a lot of chance compared with another crypto. that said ethereum still become the main crypto that need to be considered as the best alternative altcoin to the bitcoin. investors will always try to buy that
It has a lot of potential of you have seen the latest roadmap of ether.

I guess you have a point with that, considering the ETH as the number 1 alt coin to Bitcoin since ETH has already established a good reputation to the market. But we should take in mind that altcoins are unpredictable. It will depend on the investors that will contribute to the popularity of an altcoins as well as to increase its market value.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

ETHereum is a valid coin that still has some value and has a potential to go up, if the teams solves the scaleability issue.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

For now, it looks like XRP can also be considered for investment options other than ethereum. For the past few days, XRP has shown a pretty good movement. Had shifted ethereum's position at number 2, even though ethereum managed to take the position again.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

Personally, I think that Ethereum will be more bitcoin and will become the king of crypto in the coming years. This coin that you need to buy all the money.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:25:03 AM

Yes ethereum is good for long term in trading Because the price of ethereum now is already drops and need to hold it for long term to get your profit back.

kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

I think no, for now ripple is number one to invest long term . ripple have good team and they have partnership with huge company.
konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Personally, this year's bear market lasts very long. It seems that in addition to Bitcoin, investing in altcoins is a loss. Maybe I should not lose confidence in crypto, but I have to say that I am very scared now.

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
applezero

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

according to the coinmarketcap data I have seen, ethereum is still number 2, even its position was shifted by xrp. but etherum is still a good option if we make long-term investments, seeing the price is very cheap, there is no harm we buy now to hold.
That's right, with the current ethereum price condition, it is better for long-term investment, or if we still feel uncertain about the current market conditions, we can wait when we feel right
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.

I am being suspicious that recent bad news about Ethereum is the purpose of big sharks. They want to buy Ethereum as much as possible with lowest price before EThereum has a new growth cycle. So, I think I will swim follow sharks  Grin

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

Well, that's questionable and very hypothetic, if Ethereum will go up again, noone knows if there is not lost trust from investors, in my view it's broken very much. I stand now out of Ethereum for sure.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

I said yes for that. in fact remember EEA has so many members and you can see how fast it was recovering again from the bottom. it has a lot of chance compared with another crypto. that said ethereum still become the main crypto that need to be considered as the best alternative altcoin to the bitcoin. investors will always try to buy that
It has a lot of potential of you have seen the latest roadmap of ether.

I guess you have a point with that, considering the ETH as the number 1 alt coin to Bitcoin since ETH has already established a good reputation to the market. But we should take in mind that altcoins are unpredictable. It will depend on the investors that will contribute to the popularity of an altcoins as well as to increase its market value.
Indeed for this be Altcoin Ethereum my mainstay in using it as a post term investment that is very profitable.
with its ability to evolve is able to make the flagship coin Ethereum as capable of generating a high price in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

Up until today, i still put my faith in Ethereum and also Bitcoin, those 2 are the best and reliable coins since long ago.
And i still can't find any other coins that i could rely on to make a long term investment.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

Yes, I believe it has good future.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

This feels like when Ethereum was $300 from Sept. to Nov. last year. Hopefully we have a similar result after.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

I think so ! Ethereum is a very good investment solution for investors ! Ethereum has very good contracts and it provided an opportunity for many projects to find life !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

Ethereum will never be the number 1 choice as an investment because Bitcoin is still the number 1 investment choice. But we cannot deny that Ethereum is also one of the best choice to invest in the future.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

I can not say that Ethereum remains the number one for long-term investments, but nevertheless the coin is quite attractive for investments!
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

Yes, I think Ethereum is the best choice for now. It is strong enough to survive in hard times and it has pretty high demand. It will grow together with bitcoin when the market will rise and you can get better profit comparing with investment in bitcoin because ETH price is very low at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: