Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16111 times)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:34:03 PM

I don't think Ethereum is still number one. Perhaps for many investors this is so, but some prefer other altcoins. But what is certain is that almost everyone still holds Ethereum.

I suppose the focus of community shifts to another dapp platforms like tron, eos and others. Ethereum stuck with a very slow TPS and it could eventually kill the advantage of being a top project.
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:24:12 AM

I will buy etherium for future investments because I see a strong etherium foundation that is widely used by various parties.I think it is always better to choose depends on the situation, if the value of the coin is not at the pick high of value I will choose it the same approach with other crypto as well.I use ETH more often, because if the token is made to ETH it's so easy, and I've never used any application other than ETH.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:38:54 AM

Certainly Ethereum is a leader for investors after Bitcoin, but do not forget that there are many more interesting offers for investors in the market.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:45:25 AM

As shown by Coinmarketcap option number 1 for a long-term investment is Bitcoin, but Ethereum number 2!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:47:19 AM

of course, there is no altcoin investment as good as ETH, and I am also very confident that in the future ETH will rise again.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:53:12 AM

I doubt that Ethereum investment can be profitable these days. Will the POS transition really make Ethereum worthwhile? Or will it be the beginning of a more difficult process?

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
sestan

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:02:55 AM

In ethereum - I believe, as in a promising coin for investment. At the moment, my assets are out of ethereum, although I am starting to consider buying opportunities.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:39:48 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
right, I feel that ethereum is the best choice after bitcoin if we want to invest or trade.
however, when market prices decline, many bitcoin lovers leave, let alone ethereum lovers. I also traded in ethereum coins, but when the price dropped I did not trade anymore because I could not accept losses.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:41:47 AM

At the moment, we can say that ETH is gaining price momentum. But last time, we couldn't break the 125$ bar. Today, this bar has become  151$. If ETH can pass this milestone, bullrun will be in the near future. It should also be understood that ETH has almost released the Constantinople update.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:50:17 AM

I doubt that Ethereum investment can be profitable these days. Will the POS transition really make Ethereum worthwhile? Or will it be the beginning of a more difficult process?

Ethereum still interesting investment because the price decline more than 80% from peak price. Beside that, ethereum used by most token in market and its make ethereum always needed for ERC-20 transaction. Many new coin with many feature right now and i think investor have more option to choose
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:51:05 AM

I will add Ethereum to my portfolio after they finally develop everything what they promised. Vitalik Buterin said that Ethereum without casper, plasma and shardering can´t survive, so I am waiting for these critical updates.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:05:10 AM

still number 1. when many say that Ether will die when last year fell to $ 80, but this year it has begun to show that Ether can rise again by rising to $ 145. from this increase we certainly must know that Etherum is a very good long-term project.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:08:44 AM

still number 1. when many say that Ether will die when last year fell to $ 80, but this year it has begun to show that Ether can rise again by rising to $ 145. from this increase we certainly must know that Etherum is a very good long-term project.
It's everyone's crisis and fear time when the price of ETH from $ 300 goes down to $ 80 in just a few weeks. And of course everyone will think it will die, but only die in the short term

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:50:03 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

No, Ethereum is placed on the rank 2 for me, The best long term investment platform is bitcoin, there is much market price that will going to be profitable if it was going to be bullish at any moment. But that is just my opinion.
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:58:09 AM

Even though Ethereum has declined but I see that this coin still has great support. This supporter still believes that Ethereum will rise again. Personally, Ethereum is still worthy of being a smart platform favorite. In the past few days, Ethereum has been pumping a little and it seems like this will be a crypto awakening.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:24:19 AM

Even though Ethereum has declined but I see that this coin still has great support. This supporter still believes that Ethereum will rise again. Personally, Ethereum is still worthy of being a smart platform favorite. In the past few days, Ethereum has been pumping a little and it seems like this will be a crypto awakening.

I think most crypto investor hold ethereum even the amount below 1 ethereum. Its because ethereum used by most token and its used for transaction fee or gas. Ethereum is potential coin despite the price drop more than 90% and many people believe ethereum price will reach peak price again

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:27:22 AM

There is no doubt that ethereum is a very good coin we can invest on a long term but there are other good coins also.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:30:40 AM

This is without doubt true. I believe any investments made in ETH whether short term or long term will yield good benefits and it's really cheap now so the probability of going more than a 100% is high

lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:02:54 AM

Eth is good for long-term investment, but number 1 is still in bitcoin. But the opinions of the holders of one another are certainly different.
If indeed ETh has provided many benefits, it is only natural that you make no. 1 long-term investment.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 11:24:54 AM

i fully agree the only two options for a long-term investment are btc and eth, all others are too fluctuating as value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: