Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16111 times)
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:02:14 AM

although ethereum has experienced a decline in prices it does not mean that investors do not believe in ethereum because until now there are still many investors investing in ethereum for long term
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:31:20 AM

I am still trust with eth how ever right now price have lower and drop, many time I get eth always at lower price but could back to higher price. Last day eth could back to  higher price although today have back to lower price.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:52:02 AM

I think ETH will be in demand by everyone because the price starts to increase,
and it is a long-term investment to start and save, because I believe ETH will continue to run alongside BITCOIN.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:15:50 AM

ETH has a strong position in the market, its products are also widely used in developing other projects. So, the confidence of traders and investors is still very strong even though there is a decline, just waiting for the right timing. Moreover, in this saturated market situation not only has ETH experienced a decline, but most others have also.

LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:52:07 AM

I think yes because ethereum has a big potential and a stable coin . Ethereum is best for long term investment patience is the key to gain more profits of this.
tuanytcc

Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:35:40 AM

Any coins all have the three period of price : increase, decrease and accumulate, and ETH is not also exception. And I think if someone like ETH and want to invest on it, this time is a good opportunity because it is on the accumulation period

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:33:12 AM

Any coins all have the three period of price : increase, decrease and accumulate, and ETH is not also exception. And I think if someone like ETH and want to invest on it, this time is a good opportunity because it is on the accumulation period
If the trend will continue, it's easy to make money trading ETH.
Everyone it's down, we have to accumulate, right at this time, it's down big time so if this will increase at least 5%, that would
already result to a good profit. Knowing when to buy and dump is just the right strategy for short term trading, just follow the trend and make easy money.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:42:12 AM

ETH is probably one of the most promising projects, who would not say anything, because it develops and it constantly releases news, unlike other projects. The next hardfork will be released very soon, which will change the overall attitude to this project in a positive direction.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:43:04 AM

Ethereum will still be the best altcoin and I am sure about this, there is no doubt about this coin, many platforms use it, even though there is now no price increase but I'm sure ethereum is still a lot of supporters

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:58:14 AM

If I have more cash I will still keep investing in Ethereum because ETH have a very strong foundation and its future looks more guaranteed out of the rest except bitcoin

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:35:05 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
For me personally, Ethereum still became one of some coins that i like to be used as an investment. Right now Ethereum dropping again, but i hope it will rise again just like several days back.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:12:06 AM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
I think that bitcoin is the basis of investment attractiveness and it is in the first place, Ethereum is in the second place. In 2019, the development team has prepared a lot of updates and a hard fork in the network, as well as the issue of scaling. I believe that Ethereum will bring profit to investors in the long term.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:29:47 AM

The number one choice for investors has always been and is still Bitcoin. Ethereum since its appearance on the market, really attracted the attention of many investors, miners and developers, but now there is such a huge number of cryptocurrencies that it is difficult to call any one leader (except Bitcoin). Rather, investors forming their portfolio distribute funds between several coins.

LetsHodl

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:31:36 AM

Ethereum is still a great coins to invest in if you want good returns, I can see ethereum going back to $500 soon.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:35:31 PM

I can't say that wether ETH is option 1 or not but it is very promising coin for long term investment as statistics pf ETH are very good.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 11:46:19 PM

Ethereum is still a great coins to invest in if you want good returns, I can see ethereum going back to $500 soon.
ETH has always been a good choice, but I can not say that it is definitely number 1. As investment all the currencies can be. Because, any innovation from any one can provide an increase in price. In the long term, my opinion is the same.  Huh
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:55:44 PM

Ethererum is always the best investment after bitcoin because it is the winner of all altcoins & no.2 coin of this market it has a 2nd largest market cap of total cryptocurrency market.
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:03:07 PM

Ethereum it is worth holding for long term! These are investments into the future. Without doubts he still will show very good growth, he has a huge potential. The strong team of developers is a key to his success.Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase. You can convert ETH to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

The dropped and pump of the market shows how active it is. The decrease and increase is not excluded because it gives real meaning in crypto. The excitement and climax can be able to see in the right season. Ethereum will absolutely rise again in due time. Just wait for some times and let us experience the bullish once again. Be patient.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:43:32 PM

Ethereum is worth holding for long term..  It's a good coin,  and I infact,  hold my 50% eth for long term and the other 50% for trading and making profits..  Ethereum pumps and dumps which is Normal in the crypto world,  but still it is the no 1 for me to hold when it comes to altcoins and also make profits.  No regrets whatsoever making my choice to invest in ethereum.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:54:02 PM

Yes i am agree with you on this. The Ethereum price has lost too much already and it shall raise soon. In big market crush the BTC price went down from $18.000 to $4.000, makes 1/4.5 but the Ethereum has lost 1/10 times from $1400 to $140. As a greatest altcoin the ETH investment would be very wise right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: