Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum (ETH) is still the long-term investment option number 1  (Read 16111 times)
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:05:27 PM

Among all the altcoins, Ethereum looks like a good coin for long-term investment because, although slowly, it continues to grow and develop. After upgrading Serenity and switching to PoS, it will become more attractive for investors and its price will definitely grow, but this will not happen until next year.
whether or not we don't know it yet. but what is clear is that the event will have an impact on the market conditions of ethereum. we can wait for that to happen, where there is great hope to wait for the market to move up and the etheruem will return to its peak.
It is very difficult to state whether the price of Ether will rise or fall, but here is tons of reason why it will surely go up. Just hodl eventually etheruem will return to its peak price. Ethereum always my first priority and will be.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:12:56 PM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?

Yes, still number one choice for me. They have a team of vibrant developers who are aware of threat and challenges posed by other blockchain projects like tron and xlm and are willing to defend their position on coinmarketcap.

herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:34:03 PM

I think investors still believe in Ethereum as their investment. For me ETH is a good investment since the first time I knew crypto and most of my investment in ETH.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:47:52 PM

ETH is still ranked at number two spot after bitcoin and is a very popular coin. However, there are  many new blockchain projects that promise
higher transaction throughput and other better features over Ethereum so time will tell if Ethereum is able to maintain its leadership.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:50:17 PM

ETH is still ranked at number two spot after bitcoin and is a very popular coin. However, there are  many new blockchain projects that promise
higher transaction throughput and other better features over Ethereum so time will tell if Ethereum is able to maintain its leadership.

Yes, Eth leadership will retain the reason for launching new projects. Based on connections with him. So for this coin, I am sure. Yes, and investors are now more trusted check coins than all this new.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:01:50 PM

I think investors still believe in Ethereum as their investment. For me ETH is a good investment since the first time I knew crypto and most of my investment in ETH.

Investors are not doubtful about ethereum, moreover hundreds of smart contracts that use the ERC-20 platform are certainly things that can keep ethereum going to last for a long time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:51:07 PM

I think so too, ethereum is a good and safe coin, the daily transaction volume of more than $ 5 billion is certainly good potential and proves that someday ethereum will be great again.

..........///....../////..........
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:14:18 PM

It is one of the best coin for long term but not sure about it is the number one coin to invest for long term,why not bitcoin because it has the highest growth when compared to ethereum so it might be the best of all.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:28:31 PM

In my own opinion, In terms of altcoins yes, ETH is. One question, almost all upcoming projects launch where? ETH blockchain. So I believe the blockchain will continue to be relevant while growing in value, thus more benefits for investors.

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:29:09 PM

No, I don't think ethereum is no 1 for investment. Out there are still a lot of coins whose development progress is also good besides ethereum. but yes, I can't deny that ethereum is more popular especially with its smart contract feature, that is ERC20 which was used in an initial coin offering (ICO) project.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:22:22 PM

I have been holding some eth and would love to buy more. There are so many options for long-term investment and Eth is one of them. And it may not be the option number 1 by many, but still a must have alt coin. My tokens are 98 percent erc20 based and everytime i sell my tokens it will on eth.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:31:58 PM

i think yes eth is best for long term.i am holding some eth and i trust that eth will do best and currently its a buy time for ethereum.

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:50:52 PM

I am agree with you. Investing in ETH is a safe investment for long term. I am also ETH lover. I feel safe investing in it.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:56:23 PM

Ethereum has strong development plans as rolled out by its founder Vitalik. It is positioning itself to be a top leader in the long term and thus deserves long term investment

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:24:00 PM

I consider ETH to be a top project because the project has a great potential for development and the price is now just scanty. Think yourself on the basis of this platform, new projects are being created, the capitalization of which reaches billions of dollars and think good this project or not.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:34:31 PM

Ethereum development is sooo slow. Many competitors overbeaten Ethereum and I am not even talking about coin that implemented sharding technology to their blockchains.
Ethereum plans to adopt this technology next year on in two years, but my question is if it wouldn´t be too late.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:57:38 PM

The world of crypto and crypto coding has been making strides in recent years. In all projects and encodings, Ethereum remains the most popular investment companion to Bitcoin. It is not surprising that Ethereum has surpassed Litecoin and other coiners since it appeared in the pre-codec market in a very short time.
However, in the past ETH decline and many bad news about ETH constantly appear, the trust of some investors to ETH lost.
You think ETH Is the No. 1 choice of investors?
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:08:50 PM

ETH in my own opinion remains a good investment but not my number one choice. The cryptocurrency market is evolving, the competition is getting tighter most especially with the surfacing of project with similar usecase. If the ethereum team don't make some desired changes and breakthrough the ethereum currency might experience further decline in value.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 09:13:11 PM

i so much prefer this investment.looking at the  crypto market today most project under this eth wallet remains the most popular and widest ico ( examples) mixin, etherium,serve, wibson, all this are very good project up till date,eth wallet remains the most valuable and most rated wallet and investment.most icos prefers using this wallet unlike stellar, and other related wallet.i think eth wallet is still relevant up till date.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:41:03 PM

i so much prefer this investment.looking at the  crypto market today most project under this eth wallet remains the most popular and widest ico ( examples) mixin, etherium,serve, wibson, all this are very good project up till date,eth wallet remains the most valuable and most rated wallet and investment.most icos prefers using this wallet unlike stellar, and other related wallet.i think eth wallet is still relevant up till date.
I think in order to really characterize the possibilities and potential of each of the projects that you cited as an example, then you need to pay attention at least to the company's ico market. That is, you need to make sure how relevant the etherium, stellar or other platforms are. As for me, it still carries a leading position among the new projects. Although even if we talk about existing projects, most of them are still on the erc20 platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: