Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2940 times)
Mkpez (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

BTC still remains the king of digital currencies for now, and leading the cap market of crypto finance business. So who would want to throw it away for any other coin.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1305

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

I believe in the success of bitcoin, because I believe that the crypto currency will soon take the place of fiat, and bitcoin is the  first and main crypto currency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

The secret is that every clever man understands that you can earn on this, as before. Nothing has changed, every year the market is the same. Only now those who want to make money on this are big and this can not but rejoice.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Whenever if anyone gets to know about the crypto then in more case they get to know about the bitcoin. Almost around the 50% share of the market cover by the bitcoin. That's the one reason and even big community over any coin. After all, in the terms of investment, we can't predict for any coin even or BTC. Even altcoin giving more profit over the BTC. Just in the past days, XRP just in 24 hours gains too much growth.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

This kind of situation is not new in cryptocurrency market as well as to those long time bitcoin users. Seeing this kind of situation positive and as an opportunity rather than moaning about the fall. Falling of your coins is in your hand not in the situation
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

I have faith, because I see it as a hedge against all the other currencies(fiat).
There have been multiple examples where hyperinflation has occurred and Bitcoin was a great hedge against it.
It use to be gold that was used as a hedge, but I think with millennials(Gen Y) this is going to shift to Bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin will be the best investment of your lifetime aside from investing in yourself.
Kelly777

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

The cost of bitcoin depends on the demand for it. There is no secret. That's how many people are willing to pay for it - so much it will be worth it. Everything is hidden in the psychology of our thinking.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

it has the first movers advantage and proved time and time again that it's not going anywhere for the foreseeable future
tranquanghai

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Because bitcoin is most trusted cryptocurrency as it is the first crypto created. The idea of blockchain technology comes from this BTC so that it is very trusted that leads this coin to be more profitable.Personally, people choose bitcoin because they do not really know about other coins.Bitcoin has a growing community and many people believe this coin to be one of the tools of digital investment in the future.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

There's no secret. Investors are just getting smarter and they know that bitcoin is the only coin worth pouring your money in this bear market. I'm sure that you have seen alts suffered devastating lost their year and it may continue up to the end of 2018. So it make sense to move your fund out of the altcoin and go to bitcoin market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

I think that bitcoin has a good future for myself, I'm sure I will live with bitcoin, for my grandchildren tomorrow they will also feel the bitcoin, bitcoin will make me successful
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

It has become a fact and not a secret that bitcoin is the best coin in crypto and the most valuable in the crypto market, and that is enough reason for me to believe in bitcoin.
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Faith is a very important word for those who are in this world or who intends to enter, but we still have nothing to worry about because the current market is neutral in my opinion compared to previous years in relation to the financial part. Now the secret behind bitcoin is the initiation of a new advent or that is Bitcoin opened the gates of a new era and for that reason the affection and fanaticism of many.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

This is an evidence that bitcoin is truely the number one coin in the world. It is the mother of the all coins. Coins value is dependent to the value of bitcoin. And we are still believing to it.
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Because bitcoin is most trusted cryptocurrency as it is the first crypto created. The idea of blockchain technology comes from this BTC so that it is very trusted that leads this coin to be more profitable.Personally, people choose bitcoin because they do not really know about other coins.Bitcoin has a growing community and many people believe this coin to be one of the tools of digital investment in the future.
in general, you are right, but the fact that he is the first does not make it reliable. the market is full of coins which are much better than bitcoin. But no matter who is better - who is the first important

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Of cours people have faith in btc its always surprises us and rise again and it help the simple people .

Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:02:11 PM

I believe in bitcoin because I hope that the crypto currency will become the world currency. And bitcoin is the first and the main coin in the crypto currency. It's like a dollar in fiat.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

I think it is great time to enter btc as historically we have seen whenever btc has made large retracement or correction the recovery and then next uptrend is even bigger, so personally im expecting the journey towards new all time high soon.

dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will return to its golden age. I will not be affected in this situation. Even though Bitcoin is currently experiencing a difficult time and the market is in a bad condition, I'm sure Bitcoin will rise and the market will improve again. Bitcoin is the king of all coins. I am sure Bitcoin will not disappear.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: