Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:32:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2947 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

The secret is only a faith and believing that sooner or later bitcoin is tremendously up high to the highest level of value in the market which they are commonly hope for every investors and followers in cryptocurrency world. Meaning the popularity will continue for being the second currency in the world.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
This doesn't require any secrets, because BTC is the latest, it is in line with the characteristics of this era, and also in line with our taste, so we will choose to believe it and promote it, when more young people realize it, it will The better. Perhaps the biggest secret is that we all have a young heart and we need to change some traditional things.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all the coins and is the first coin in the world, not just Bitcoin, I believe code is the new digital payment method in the future, so everyone wants to keep it and wait Price increases you will earn some money . I believe next year prices will rise again. Bitcoin will recover as before

Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

An experienced investor chooses stability, and not a frenzied one-time gain. Therefore, many trust exactly bitcoin, as a popular, stable and reliable cryptocurrency.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 08:36:37 AM by bravehearth0319

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

Even Bitcoin at the moment is not fully recover the motion was still aggressive and lot of traders was still holding unto it. I stand for what belief I have into Bitcoin, it is because if this virtual currency achieved the high peak price way back 2017 that was 19k$ almost, I know there's no difference that it will possibly happen again or it could be more higher than before, so lets hold our bitcoin.  
CadieTom

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

Because I believe in the future of bitcoin. For me, Bitcoin will become our main currency one day
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

BTC is popular ever since it hits the mainstream.
making it up and being acknowledge by the media and some government.
not to mention it was the first and the founding one.
but it might get some bearish market sometimes and dip a little bit.
bitcoin will always attract quite number of investors.
and will still get hyped though.
lets just be there when it happens
ManoboGaming

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

BTC will and only the number one crypto.
it was the first and also a lot of crypto was inspired and follow its lead.
being popular helps the this crypto to attracts support or possible investors.
the more investors play with it, the higher or the greater the effect could happen on its market value.
Alpha_Q

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

Bitcoin fascinated me with a completely new approach to money. More modern, more reliable and more unpredictable. Yes, I am not a lucky person who has grown rich on this coin. But I began to show interest in crypto currency thanks to bitcoin.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:27:17 AM

I have a very strong faith in btc, it is the future of the whole cryptocurrency which is also the based of it. The main cryptocurrency which is the first ever developed digital currency bitcoin has a big potential that accomplishes a lot of goals which made it a successful one cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

Why not, bitcoin is the only one father of all altcoins, not just that, all altcoins is depending in bitcoin price, meaning the only one that has a good source of passive income is bitcoin, and altcoins is just like an extra income to invest in. Some other dont have faith in bitcoin because of the drops and cant recover from the ATH last year, but i have more faith in bitcoin so i collect more of it and wait for the next pump.
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

actually selling BTC makes the market being down.
SEC decision will bring more clarification to the market
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

probably because such declines have already been and he always returned to his place I think and this situation will not be an exception
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

I'll explain why I still believe in Bitcoin. After all, whatever forecasts we are not afraid. This strong, as for me Crypto-currency. Continues to occupy its honorable first place in the market.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular in the people because it is the king of cryptocurrency and it is number one value price at the market cap.I believe also in btc maybe because it is the most promising and profitable in the future.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

of course I come to trust BTC because the greater this community, and will continue to grow, the popularity of BTC will increasingly add to the community, and of course a decentralized system that adds trust to me
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

Bitcoins can always grow depending on the market's supply and demand, that is the reason why it was very profitable depending on the situation of the market.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Great idea of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in General. I believe in this technology and support it. Bitcoin is very popular among people and this trust will only grow along with the entire market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

I believe in the prospect of bitcoin. No matter how much they threatened him with death. He still lives and stands in his place. And its price is not small. It is not necessary to forget. And I do not forget, therefore I believe.
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

No secret.  Just bitcoin was the first crypto currency, so now it is in much demand than other coins!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: