Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:25:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2947 times)
LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Bitcoin has already proven that it can be used as money. The black market used it for several years. Bitcoin has a high potential and can be improved. Bitcoin has big capitalization. Bitcoin is an international currency. Therefore, bitcoin will not die.

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

One of the things that has build my trust in Bitcoin is that they have been strong these years, so I have no doubt about its succeeding limit.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

i have faith in Bitcoin because it has so many holders form various people around the world. Bitcoin is solely the first cryptocurrency and have existed for over 7 years now. it has been through so many challenging times and still survived that is why i believe in Bitcoin.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

I see bitcoin at the end of the year that prices often increase rapidly and many people around the world invest in it, because they know the most popular number 1 coin in crypto currencies.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

Bitcoin is like "gold" in crypto, it's the main coin with a dominance of more than 50% of market so if I have to hold just 1 coin for 5 years I will choose it.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

I see the reaction of the world community in the BTC, do you think that the projects that we today did not interest the community could you survive? Of course not, therefore I am sure that today the market will definitely keep BTC
screenist.io

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

When I first bought btc I watched only the numbers,and the math.last year at this time after the first Chinese crack it was near to 2k. the previous year around 600 . and the circulation suply: 21M makes me think about that day when we are going to reach it,  how it will affect the whole thing. and You can see a tendency in the price in the last 8 years and we see those months years that was bearish,but in the whole picture it is growing.  So after the numbers  I jumped into the world of encryption and read a lot about Satoshi's blockchain and I really think it is going to be something special to our civilisation.
Z_Max

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

I believe in bitcoin because I think that the crypto currency will sooner or later come to replace the fiat currency. And Bitcoin is the first coin we will use. And the more users the greater the price of currency.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

Bitcoin always plays the leading role in the world of electronic money. Despite many ups and downs and criticism, Bitcoin has always believed in users because of the blockchain technology, not just the unrealistic reality.
manyexp
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

The dollar once guaranteed a trade with gold, but now it has become a key currency with "trust" alone.
I believe that bitcoin will be the key currency.
If more people trust Bitcoin, it will be so.
DigitalDeniro

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

BTC has the first mover advantage

it will always be the coin that started this whole industry off Smiley
thanhtux92

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Bitcoin is the currency of the future and investment should be for long term because nothing can be say these days because the price is increasing and decreasing. One should not lose his patience and to hold his bitcoin for good days. Soon we will see big rise in the price and more people will invest in bitcoin. It will be the mainstream in the future.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

Although there's better coin to act as digital currency but bitcoin will always remains as the first crypto, bitcoin is probably the first thing people will hear if they want to put some money into crypto as most of the trading pair is against bitcoin. Also bitcoin already here for almost 9 year and it's fundamentaly strong to exist for so long. As a storage of value bitcoin is certainly the best in crypto right now so I still have faith in btc.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Because BTC is still the king of the cryptographic market, I believe in them, I think the BTC will grow strongly later this year, I believe the market will soon recover, maybe by the end of 2018 explosive.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

I am very confident that bitcoin at the end of the year is likely to keep prices rising, because I see from the movement it is very good until now, because all investors have directed to trade in it, I think btc is the only coin that is the most superior in the crypto world.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

Because bitcoin is very popular in the world community that can help grow their economy everyday and I am very confident that by the end of this year all crypto currencies will increase.
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:53:08 PM

I generally believe in cryptocurrency in general. I believe that while there is movement in the market and Bitcoin is in place. Experiencing too much is not necessary. Just work and keep investing. Cryptocurrency is too valuable product now. That disappear from the market just like that.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Well for the old and long investors on the cryptocurrency market they know how to handle this situation and it is normal to them to experience this situation every year.  They know that they will get a lot of profit on it while the others is panic selling this the time that they are waiting on the biggest decrease on price on bitcoin which they will but and hold it ang wait for the right time. this is a faith whose gets a lot experience that gain profit to bitcoin.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

because many people have enriched it in addition it is known to all countries that the real name should be crypto currency. so I believe in bitcoin because it greatly helps in crypto.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

I believe that bitcoin will be successful, it is still the main coin in cryptography and all other coins depend on the price of bitcoin. You can make good money on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: