Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:45:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2947 times)
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
Perhaps some people, apart from speculation, remember that Bitcoin is "open source P2P e-cash system, completely decentralized, with no central server or trusted parties", and they really understand what it means... https://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/posts/p2pfoundation/1/#selection-29.73-29.141

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

I think it's because we learn that some bitcoin holders get rich very quickly. Many people like freebies and try to quickly improve their financial condition with the help of bitcoin.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:03:00 PM

And I think that the opposite situation. A lot of checks and regular pressure on some oligarchs will force them into cryptocurrencies and this will provoke growth

anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Faith for BTC is full of premises and reasons. There are value, increasing price, influencing on other coins on the cryptomarket, stable growth and so on.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

if you wnt cryptocurrency to become real currency, it should be used as a currency. currently it is used as investment in general. do you feel the difference?

It could happen to be used as a long-term investment such as a dollar that you can have as much as possible and hold it for the next few years and see prices will increase considerably.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Faith is something which is generally associated with some perks and greatest perk is some bucks and thats true.
Once I was a newbie it took fairly long time for me to gain some insights about blockchain and everything but doing so I already made some bucks.And people who enter crypto will always have faith in something that is new,secure and of course which is future.Sooner or later mass adoption is going to occur and when that occurs people will gain more trust and of course some bucks.Still crypto is in ints early stages long way to go.
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Some are skeptical about the promising future of bitcoin and digital currencies, citing scalability issues and high transaction fees due to technical failures. However, in fact, these charges are false, since the other day the commission for processing a transaction with 30,000 bitcoins, equal to the cost of about $ 194 million, was only $0.1. Moreover, statistics show that the average cost of a bitcoin transaction is stable over the past months, except for a couple of days since June, it was below the dollar.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:56:37 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
The secret of Bitcoin is that it has a very limited supply and it is not controlled by the government or any few people that wants decentralization. If you feel the inflation rate right now you will appreciate Bitcoin.
BitSharke135

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

I believe in Bitcoin. Because I don't trust real currencies. Everybody knows that real currencies don't have any value. I feel the need for decentralized crypto currencies to be a free world. We support the new economy by investing in Bitcoin.
shuvro_

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

Because,BTC is the father of the future financial market

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

Bitcoin prices dropped, there were still many who liked or were interested, even though no one left bitcoin despite falling in price, this proved that bitcoin was able to make them fall in love and bitcoin was able to save the economy of the middle to lower class

paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that is quite promising. It seems to me that nothing can be better than her. In addition, it is impossible not to pay attention to the large value of this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has been leading the market for a long time
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

Because bitcoin is the most popular and stable coin and it will raise more in the price with every year. So I am holding it and waiting

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

in its technology was originally incorporated so that it must grow. it seems to me that Bitcoin has already fallen many times but has always been returning stronger, and this time it will also be
People have confidence in bitcoin not only because it was the first cryptcurrency but also because it has the best developers in the entire industry which means that they are not going to make the same mistakes that we have seen other coins to have made.
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

No, I think that there are still many people who are interested in investing in Bitcoin. This is evident from the volume of transactions that exist and if it looks lower then that is because most investors try to wait and be more patient in seeing the situation.

Facing these conditions, investors must be more careful and smart in seeing the momentum. Bitcoin remains attractive and many people still try their luck in achieving success in the crypto world.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

The bitcoin blockchain is really superb. Knowing that bitcoin supply is limited that makes bitcoin rare resulting to high demands that resulted also to high price. These are some of the reasons why BTC is the most recognize cryprocurrency.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:39:18 AM

I have faith in the technology. Blockchain can change our world but btc's mission is going to over in 1-2 year. And new coin will pops out from somewhere to take its place.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:44:33 AM

Bitcoin has the strongest and powerful community in the entire crypto space. One of the essential factors necessary for the survival of a coin on the crypto market is how strong its community is. The community is necessary to keep the inflow of funds by raising the demand of the coin through trading and other forms of utilization of the coin. All these are seen in Bitcoin.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:00:21 AM

Because they believe that bitcoin will again rise and if they invest in it they know that their investment value on it will increase also, bitcoin is already 9 years, with each year bitcoin had increased, that is why people get attracted to buy.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Trust bitcoin trust those big time investor. Bitcoin never die and this is not bubble so don't  withdraw your investment at bitcoin because the rising is near and be patient always. We know that the falling of the bitcoin value is not permanent and it is always fluctuate or value is not stable so trust and have faith that bitcoin will rise Ike what happen last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: