Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2940 times)
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
why do I believe in bitcoin which is because bitcoin has proven that it can improve the welfare of its people, now finding a job is very difficult and with bitcoin we get money to make ends meet
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

I continue to follow it, this is indeed a side income and what I really believe is that this great technology that should be used in the future can be maximally utilized and useful for all of us besides investment.
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Bitcoin has considerable potential to make a profit, even though prices are down, but there are still many enthusiasts of Bitcoin, bitcoin is the parent of the world of cryptocurrency, there are no other altcoins that can compete with Bitcoin.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

Since btc jump to $20k, people are interested in btc. So they still hoping that btc will grow again like before. Many ways people will do to get crypto like join airdrop, bounties, participate an ICO until they scamming other people lol.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

Because bitcoin is the first cipher that is created. Bitcoin is of great value in comparison to other altcoins. The number of investors in bitcoin is huge. The electronic money market is strongly influenced by bitcoin copper. I believe that bitcoin will thrive in the future.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:50:44 PM

I have confidence in investing in bitcoin because this is a very strong and high value electronic currency. Future bitcoin will reach a new height to meet the requirements of modern life. People will invest in more electronic money. Bitcoin will change the world.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

people know BTC is the best future investment and investors use the current opportunity to buy more BTC because BTC price have dropped so much, that's why there are still many investors who are interested to investing in BTC rather than investing in shares and other business, because they know if they invest in shares and other business they will not be able to get profit like investing in BTC.

Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

Bitcoin has been on the market for ten years. This is not a short time. And it seems to me that the most difficult is over. This coin is too popular and famous to just disappear.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

Some pople just think, that their favorite and most powerfull coin ever just will recover and all will be good. But I don't think so.
The coins mostly recover, I would not worry if the whole selection of coins are low priced for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:56:36 PM

BTC has shown, that this is the most stable coin on the falling market. Look at the market dominance of Bitcoin, it is just amazing. I hope things will change and alts will show a good pump. The only thing we can do now is to wait  Cheesy
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

BTC has shown, that this is the most stable coin on the falling market. Look at the market dominance of Bitcoin, it is just amazing. I hope things will change and alts will show a good pump. The only thing we can do now is to wait  Cheesy
Bitcoin is the most stable currency, as it has the most confidence from investors, altcoins still have a lot to go through, that they would invest in them stably, while ETH is.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

There are many reasons why people have faith in btc
•first BTC was intoduced almost 10 yrs before. Its oldest coin in the crypto market.
•second BTC have massive market cap in whole crypto market.
•third BTC has shown stability and profitablity in past 10 years. BTC holders are quite satisfied with its ROI
•fourth and most important BTC have least volatility.
I think these fours reasons are enough to explain why people have faith in BTC
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

Bitcoin is the most stable currency, as it has the most confidence from investors, altcoins still have a lot to go through, that they would invest in them stably, while ETH is.
I agree with this, besides being very stable I think Bitcoin is also very reliable and has a very high price.
Bitcoin prices also have a big influence on the Altcoin market

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

I have faith in Bitcoin or in general cryptos because the big financial institutes are showing interest now. This shows that cryptos are here to stay. Any such asset like cryptos needs time to get widely adopted. Same happened with gold and fiat when they first came in existence. People need time to shift from one thing to other. I think cryptos will have promising future. This is what making me stay here.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

Probably, the talks that bitcoin is digital gold is not groundless. Bitcoin has been around for ten years. And time could not kill him. It can be concluded that the prospects are very good. In addition, the blockchain technology is becoming increasingly popular. I believe in the bright future of crypto.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Honestly speaking before I had did my research about blockchain and all I simply jumped(4-5 years back) in crypto world for free money.Back in time doing faucets and some simple tasks gave some returns.Even now also people enter in the crypto world seeing the profits and over-all money.But slowly i had realized the potential and what revolution it will bring and how things are gonna change for good and now i can't even leaving this crypto world.So it is very simple slowly people will come understand and then they will start adopting and that's very natural.Still crypto is its early phase it will take its on sweet time to mature. Wink
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

There are many reasons why people have faith in btc
•first BTC was intoduced almost 10 yrs before. Its oldest coin in the crypto market.
•second BTC have massive market cap in whole crypto market.
•third BTC has shown stability and profitablity in past 10 years. BTC holders are quite satisfied with its ROI
•fourth and most important BTC have least volatility.
I think these fours reasons are enough to explain why people have faith in BTC

BTC has already proven its worth for 10 years. And although there is a consistent decline of its price in the present, more people are confident that it will surely recover soon. It has its continuous downtrend and recovery in the past so why won't it be the same in the present?

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

My belief in Bitcoin is related to the belief in all cryptography. I am sure that the crypto market will move upwards. And Bitcoin will go with its price ahead of this growth.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

It is much cheaper in terms of use that ETH. Moreover, I consider that some of great projects may move from Ethereum to the Bitcoin, which will increase the demand for BTC.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Its market cap is actually greater than 50 percent and it is really a big deal. Bitcoin started all of the transaction related to cryptocurrencies, and there's no doubt that bitcoin will still dominate the market in the following months.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: