Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2940 times)
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

It seems to me that many players have already learned about Bitcoin. And now everyone who wanted to do this has invested in it. It seems to me that in the future Bitcoin capitalization will grow very slowly due to the lack of interest on the part of investors from the ordinary exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

Because it seems to be a market leader. A token which defines the future of the entire cryptocurrency market. How could you do not have trust in it?
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

I believe in bitcoin because I know BTC will definitely give me profit. and I think it's strange if we invest in something but we don't believe it. the first thing that makes a successful investment is trust.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

The secret of bitcoin is likely that he was the first of its kind... Plus, this coin is very popular!
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
bitcoin is great and i think taht this cryprocurrency will find ots way through the most serious crysis and will survive
KolayZdun

Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

Markes had not changed during last year, and BTC is still the leader. That is why I see no point in investing in any other cryptocurrency, they will go, but BTC will be here.

Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Who said that i have one?Smiley I just have a guess, that some people are interested in it and they will try to earn money on it. And i will follow them until then

mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

I believe in bitcoin and nothing can make me sell my btc right now because I have no doubt that in months the price will be at least as it was in December last year.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

Bitcoin is considered as a crypto gold, and every single coin, especially for the past half a year, show that by strictly following btc price. And i believe that the golden one will be great again!

_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

Bitcoin is considered as a crypto gold, and every single coin, especially for the past half a year, show that by strictly following btc price. And i believe that the golden one will be great again!
Yes, as digital gold and see it. But real gold is getting more expensive every year and I believe that bitcoin will be the same. It's bad that if his course falls then the others too.

chenhaonan

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Because Bitcoin is the only crypto I can trust now, I can hardly believe them for altcoins, especially icos, I think most of them are scams. I haven’t paid attention to any ico for a long time, now the icos are getting colder and clearer, and soon this model will die out.

bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

That is because more and more people understand about this market and they see the future of Bitcoin or top other Altcoins. You can see now, the cryptocurrency is being more stable than stock market

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

I don't think there is a secret behind BTC, as a trader should know that crypto is fluctuating where prices can change significantly from time to time without us knowing it. with the current increase in the price of bitcoin, it should be utilized as much as possible to invest in the long term in order to get more profits.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:49:05 PM

there have been many who beat the speed of security, flexibility, and near deseralization but will not be able to beat as the originator of the digital currency and this will continue like that

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

Markes had not changed during last year, and BTC is still the leader. That is why I see no point in investing in any other cryptocurrency, they will go, but BTC will be here.
BTC will always be at the top regardless of what happens, it has been at the top since it was born, and everything in this market is decided by the BTC. Looking at 2017 when the BTC increased, everything went up and then the BTC fell everything fell

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit