Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2938 times)
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

I believe in the whole crypto industry and not just in Bitcoin. Moreover, I believe much more in altcoins than in Bitcoin. But a lot of other people love BTC, because it is a symbol of all cryptos and the most trusted coin among the investors.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

I have faith in bitcoin and I believe in it because it is the greatest crypto of all times and technology has to develop so bitcoin will always be a part of the new technology
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

In talking about cryptocurrency it is the reflection of bitcoin its just like a mirror, so this btc is just like a gold indestructible even how many promising coins would come it cannot beat the king, they may meet the achievements of this coin but they cannot surpass because it build up the foundation of this cryptoworld..

Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

I strongly believe in success of bitcoin, it is secure and profitable. Again and again BTC proven its strength, I am sure soon it will increase in price and in future more and more countries will accept it.
besides that Bitcoin is a reliable coin and he will definitely rise soon, in the future Bitcoin will surge and Altcoin will also rise. Bitcoin is a coin without a doubt, maybe bitcoin in the future can be accepted in many countries as you say but don't know when it will happen. You have to buy now before the market rises.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

when people said cryptocurrency, they will answer bitcoin and also blockchain, cuase all we know btc is icon of cryptocurrency which spread of digital asset to the world, so i ve no doubt to invest BTC
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

I have faith in bitcoin and I believe in it because it is the greatest crypto of all times and technology has to develop so bitcoin will always be a part of the new technology

What I think here is that in the future Bitcoin will continue to bring value to society. If there is something else going on with Bitcoin in the future with technology, community and support, then Bitcoin is better. Then what will happen to the crypto market?
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:26:22 AM

I thought that BTC will be more stable this year, but it  dumped in price. Although, it still the number 1 and have big influence
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

bitcoin is first coin in cryptocurrency, why all people interesting with bitcoin because bitcoin giving safety, potential and small threats, that why people are still rushing with btc, the people bitcoin still have more potential to make profit
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

well, it cannot denied that btc still have a gots in earning bigger profit as of this time because they still remain in there spot being the number one highest coin in digital cryptocurrency. This is why faith has never ended of the promising it brings.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

Bitcoin have a long history of existence and many times it proved to all skeptics that this asset interests a lot of people and now the interest in it does not disappear anywhere. In addition, btc emissions are limited and this fact will positively affect its price and liquidity.

virtual_miner

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

bitcoin is first coin in cryptocurrency, why all people interesting with bitcoin because bitcoin giving safety, potential and small threats, that why people are still rushing with btc, the people bitcoin still have more potential to make profit

Bitcoin original goal is gone, Bitcoin is no longer useful as a means of payment. But now, its value is always growing because people are thinking of it as a hoard, similar to gold
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
With all the benefits that we have achieve in bitcoin how can we stop believing that it can provide future stability. The market fluctuations normally happens and we are not afraid of this because bitcoin will rise soon.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

People trust bitcoin and hope that it will repeat the crazy growth that was in 2017. And it's a cryptocurrency that won't disappear in the near future, and people are investing in bitcoin in the long run.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

I have faith in bitcoin because it has more then half of total market capital of this crypto market and its leadership of the market and no coin can match its value and trust in crypto investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

Bitcoin has brought me a lot of money and I just can't say that it is a bad cryptocurrency. He has long inspired me to trust and now I can not imagine how you can not trust bitcoin
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

I have confidence in Bitcoin because I know that there are so many bitcoin whales, it won't collapse easily, and it won't be completely controlled by the private or the team!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Bitcoin is the first peer-to-peer digital currency 'cryptocurrency' that chances everything we know about the money. The rest of the cryptocurrency world called Altcoins are all copycats. Heck, some people don't even heard a word called Altcoin only bitcoin that's is the secret. Grin

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is a benchmark and occupies a large part of the cryptocurrency market and has the largest capitalization

The secret of bitcoin in its popularity, it is one of the most mined coins. It has established itself in the market very strongly and a lot of participants in the market depend on Bitcoin. I am sure that its popularity will never fall down.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Bitcoin has never gone to the deepest value and remain as the highest value in the market though there were correction that was happening,people keep on adopting bitcoin because it is still the undefeated cryptocurrency that make people go crazy over it.The huge value of bitcoin had reach to the top last year and people were still hoping those hype would come back in which we all know its never been impossible.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

I personally think that there is no secret, just Bitcoin has a large community that supports and believes in it, because it was a lot of problems with its development and price reduction, but every time it became stronger and more attractive for investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: