Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2940 times)
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

The BTC is the first electronic currency. The community, BTC's market is strong and constantly growing. BTC can affect the altcoin market price ... So I trust BTC the most.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

The BTC is the first electronic currency. The community, BTC's market is strong and constantly growing. BTC can affect the altcoin market price ... So I trust BTC the most.
Yes, bitcoin is the most outstanding and strong history background from it's beginning. That is the main reason why it still on the top and has a highest value ever. Keeping the fact that btc is the first known crypto around the earth to promote other newly arrive altcoins. Hoping that this will continue to survive this kind of virtual market.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Bitcoin king
Optimists believe that the Bitcoin exchange rate in a couple of years (perhaps decades) can reach up to $ 1 million for 1 BTC, but this is only in the future. Personally, I think that this is quite possible if the governments of the countries can agree among themselves and make cryptocurrency a legal payment system. But the term of this forecast is not 2019, but 2024 and beyond.
The optimists ' favorite countercurrent is the comparison of Bitcoins with real gold (they are often called "virtual gold"). Remember the demand for real gold. Once 300$ per ounce was considered very expensive. During the crisis of 2008, gold rose and reached $ 1800 per ounce. What is gold? Than it provided? It's just metal. Bitcoins are also not provided with anything. However, the potential to make it an international currency makes for unlimited growth prospects.
Plus, gold is limited on Earth. Bitcoin also has a limited issue and cannot be faked.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?

I still believe in bitcoin. It is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies for several years. In addition, he is the first in this market and I see no reason not to trust him even now. Bitcoin is very cool
Bitcoin is currently dropping dramatically, maybe as a result many people are disappointed or always panic so they want to switch to other businesses. in my opinion Bitcoin will be strong to go up and return the value that has dropped so far, Bitcoin in the future will be more popular and there are still many people who believe so that it still survives and holds Bitcoin.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
This is the basis of the entire market and people believe that, despite all the difficulties, it will please and not give a reason to doubt that the money invested in it will be lost.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

Well , I believe in bitcoin because it does not have a Creator and no one knows him, and of course still because he exists for 10 years and it is a long time that he existed further !
then where does bitcoin come from, does bitcoin just appear without its creator? of course something valuable like Bitcoin has its creator, satoshi nakamoto. bitcoin will always be there as long as there are people who use it and I am sure that the more the age of bitcoin grows, the more people will know it.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

BTC is in placed as the number crypto currency, there is no point that it could not recover from the depreciation of value, the only that i can provide exact reason is that, the number of users hoping and using that currency this time, we are millions of users trading on it, so i think that reason could give me hopes that btc still be the most liquidated crypto assets during this time, in the near future BTC is more precious than the others.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

There is no secret as to why Bitcoin remains very popular despite the powerful governments and banks trying very hard to stop it. When Bitcoin started, they only have a few pages of their whitepaper published and presented. What happened later was almost impossible, with its market value reaching billions of US Dollar. What do they have? They only have what the banks do not give to their clients: freedom and real ownership.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

If you choose whom I trust more, then you don’t even need to think long. Certainly my trust will be given to BTC. However, I can also be sure about ETH. He also has prospects.

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Missing trust because BTC is down? means you are not ready for cryptocurrency. Up and down the price is actually crypto, if you can't accept the price of coins that are down, you should just go to sleep and leave all of this.
Pitik Jawa

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:08:07 AM

I conclude myself that the real secret comes from the blockchain. The presence of blockchain is so fast developing and giving birth to cryptoqurency or alternative coins that contain something that produces ... and certainly can change the atmosphere much better. I like this
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

Bitcoin provides investors with a stable choice and profit opportunities. The stability I mentioned is not the price, it does not suddenly return to zero, and will not be controlled by any private team!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

BTC is the most trusted coin, the first one and it is the market leader.
All other coins are highly correlating to it`s movements.
It is dominating the market especially during tough market conditions.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

I still believe in bitcoin. This is the cryptocurrency that really gave me a lot and continues to bear fruit. Now I hope that in the future it will be even bigger, cooler and more profitable for everyone who is waiting
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

Aren't there many people who don't believe in bitcoin's success? It seems to me that there is a need for trust and bitcoin really inspires it. I think that this is what I do fits
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

I think the market has gotten to when we will do away with sentiment and emotions and be more factual. Bitcoin is already trusted and believed to be the king but does not take away the fact that is still bound to make profit or losses. A trader's major concern is profit, someone that bought btc at $20,000 won't find it funny at the current level and faith is different from data.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: