Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:51:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

For me only limited, crypto is for everyone who's into and understand cryptocurrency, not all mankind knows about it and might not be interested in cryptocurrency.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

Everyone will say " YES " but how they face crypto market risk is also important. Most people enter crypto market because they believe will success create income with an easy way. Crypto is another financial instrument and need knowledge also money to make money. Never do something without knowledge and patience.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
vividbery

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

No, I think the crypto market is not for anyone, the crypto market is only for people who have plunged into the world of crpto, and certainly not everyone is interested in entering the crypto world, because everyone is of course different desires and arguments
reggram

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

I personally think that the encryption market is not suitable for everyone. Those who enter the encryption market should be good at learning. Only with certain knowledge can they participate in this market better. Secondly, investors in the encryption market must have patience and bear certain risks. Ability (the funds invested cannot affect your life)
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

Yes!I agree, many people do not understand me and do not share my interest in the cryptocurrency market!Although many of my friends are engaged in the conduct of bounty companies, but do not invest in the market at all!
dxgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

ofcurse crypto market applies to anyone who wants to trade. because crypto market is only a place to buy and sell coins that want to own it.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

Of course, today there are certain obstacles that will be eliminated in the near future, all of this is made from the fact that the controlling bodies ultimately simply do not know how to use crypto-currencies and how to correctly regulate crypto-currencies.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

Oh, family... I have an interesting story about that. All this January and February they told me about cryptocurrency, how it is good and so on. My mother, for example, asked my to teach her buying and holding crypto but I said that it it the field for professionals and she would lost their money. So, thanks god,  nobody from my family invested in crypto and now they are not bankrupts. 
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

No. It's not for everyone especially those with heart conditions and not looking to do any risky trades/investments because crypto market is highly volatile and requires a lot of patience.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

I personally think that the encryption market is not suitable for everyone. Those who enter the encryption market should be good at learning. Only with certain knowledge can they participate in this market better. Secondly, investors in the encryption market must have patience and bear certain risks. Ability (the funds invested cannot affect your life)
But in the future, when crypto will be simpler for everyone, I think it will be really for everyone. Blockchain its very promising technology and its have a lot of advantages over today money.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

Crypto is for everyone, as long as you know what you really doing, everything is fine even it has a huge risk behind this. But if you dont have enough knowledge to cover up and deal in crypto, it is very hard for you to understand how to earn a single profits on it.
Got some point. In cryptocurrency before you enter into it, you must considered studying first what really it is. Because people without enough knowledge will not understand how it works, especially today that it is not so famous because it cannot reach all places that is why it is not so popular. We can say that it is really for everyone who has the guts.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:47:08 AM

Crypto is for everyone, as long as you know what you really doing, everything is fine even it has a huge risk behind this. But if you dont have enough knowledge to cover up and deal in crypto, it is very hard for you to understand how to earn a single profits on it.
Got some point. In cryptocurrency before you enter into it, you must considered studying first what really it is. Because people without enough knowledge will not understand how it works, especially today that it is not so famous because it cannot reach all places that is why it is not so popular. We can say that it is really for everyone who has the guts.
Having a proper knowledge can reduce the risk of loosing money in the market. Trying hard to gain profit without a proper knowledge can result to a big lose that can lead to quitting. I prefer to study first and make a practice on what you are doing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

I also don't recommend friends and family around to invest in a lot of encryption products, but I would recommend them to make a profit through bounty activities or airdrops!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

I totally agree on newbies crying and losing their money, but disagree that you giving out recommendations to anyone! I think people should decide and have their own head on their shoulders when to invest, how much invest and what prices to invest. If something goes wrong not your way, you will be the one to blame and eventually they will hate you! My thought looking at the market, in the short term sell and if you are a long term investor, I mean at least 5 years, I would invest without any doubt and forget about the price, not looking up every day, doing my every day life work

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:54:37 AM

the crypto market is suitable for everyone, absolutely everyone! I know one old lady who is well versed in cryptocurrencies, studies the markets and makes small investments,but receives a significant profit from them))) just do not need to put the last pants on risky investments, everything should be a measure)))
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

Crypto create for everyone but not everyone need crypto  Cheesy
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

This is not the case, and many people are not suitable for investing in cryptocurrencies. For example, people who are in a bad mood are not suitable for investing in cryptocurrencies. They can't control their emotions.
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Nope, the cryptocurrency market isn't for anyone, if I'm to give my honest opinion about this. So many people lack the zeal and patience needed to survive and make it from this market, A lot of persons are in it cos they think it is a get rich quick scheme, which it is not. This is why at the end of the day, we have so many weak hands around.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

Agreed. Some people come into the market very ill prepared for what they are about to face, they know nothing about the market or about the coins that they are buying, they just come with the mindset that they are going to end up making a lot of money and that is why most of them just end up making a lot of losses. For those that are impatient, this market is not for them

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

I think differently, I often advise my friends that crypto is a new market, a lot of opportunities and a lot of risk, so invest the money you can lost on crypto so it does not affect your life. Crypto is a new technology and trend, and I'm sure in the next few years it will become more popular and become a widely used technology in life.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: