Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Backing you up, it is not every human  have that ability to take risk of investing in cryptocurrency, return of investment a times doesn't meet expectations of many investors.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:53:32 PM

Crypto and blockchain is for everyone as long as they are willing to learn. Of course all kinds of investments are risky and we need to study about it, to be honest crypto is a good investment because unlike others investment that you need a lot of money while in crypto you can invest during ICO of one project worth $100 and if you will be lucky enough then you might get a lot of profit from it.

maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
I've also think that way, the example would be the people around me, there are still less people knowing about cryptocurrency.
When ever i talk about it, they are wondering what was that cryptocurrency is, perhaps it still need more effort in introducing the cryptocurrency to the people.

nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

Everyone is entitled to the cryptomarket. We are all out there looking at how the market can spike for investors to enjoy most.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

But dont forget if people need to earn experiences they need to loose firstly. i think crpyto is really for everyone sure if they are smart. In my opinion smart people also can loose money in that market but after that loss i believe they can earn that money back and more than first investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Yes the crypto market is really good for everyone because it increases the chances of being profitable enough to survive in the market.  Coins like Paragon, Power Ledger and Cardano are excellent in the market.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

of course crypto market for everyone, it's true that crypto is very risky, so we need to add knowledge, skills, and we must be active to search for information, for beginners better we follow the prize campaign first while learning and can also get results . of course we have to learn a lot, explore our knowledge so we are ready to fight to get a benefit in the crypto world.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Everyone is entitled to the cryptomarket. We are all out there looking at how the market can spike for investors to enjoy most.
Strongly agree not for anyone.  Crypto isn't accessible in different areas due to banning it and internet access.  It sad to say that poor people due to knowledge limit and and also doubtful individuals don't have chances to be a part of growing investment. I may think that only 1-3% all over the world have using these form of currency or having these investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

I should be agree with you, cause recklessly investing in cryptocurrency without learning about it in the first place will be the same as suicide mission.
It will just the same as playing a gamble game and you just put everyting you got on something that you can't really control the result.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
duniakripto96

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

crypto is true for everyone because crypto has no restrictions, because cryptocurrency can help the economy of society
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

Crypto will always exist and will continue to grow. I have no doubt about this, but his future will be positive in every respect. Therefore, those who are interested in crypto will always be profitable.
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

if you read success stories of many people, or people who suddenly become billionaires because of bitcoin or altcoin, then that is real

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Only for people who know the value of time and money and also can spend a lot of time for searching information and do researches about market situation

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

Definitely not for the faint hearted. I have seen lots of people here who cannot deal with the added that comes with these extreme price fluctuations. Also, this market is still in its nascent stage and it will take it time for it to settle down eventually. Just like the stock market, there would eventually be an option for crypto currency traders too where the fluctuation would not be as severe as we see these days.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

It is definitely not for anyone... yet. For the first time in the entire human history are small businesses and ordinary people allowed (well, not forbidden) to do with their money/value holders whatever they want. In this early-bird stage, assets are extremely volatile and every subject is 100% responsible for its actions. Give it some time, developers will try to make their projects as user-friendly as possible and then the customers might use it even when they will not know that they are using something what has evolved from "crazy computer money"  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

In fact, the cryptocurrency is open to everyone. Anyone can invest in it. A person creates problems for himself if he is not ready to spend time studying the project or coins he is going to invest in. Usually, those who come here to get rich overnight make unreasonable actions and are disappointed in crypto. And then they create topics on the forum that crypto is a scam. Although in fact they blame themselves.

iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

It depends on the way you approach the crypto market, most people that join crypto market normally see it as a place to make quick cash and when they enter they invest all their money into cryptos, when they lose it, they will start to complain, I think cryptos is for everyone that is interested but to enter the space, you need to take enough time to study the space.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Definitely your correct investing of crypto are very risky and those people crying because didn't learn well before investing in crypto about their risk.

Introduce crypto to the family or friends is your choice, people have own ideas and decisoin what is good fro them lives, and why are here if have a doubt the capability of cryptocurrency as investment.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

I think market condition is really fit to everyone, but many of us do not understand because of the risk of this fluctuations in cryptocurrency, those who have foresight will think that even if the price is dumped, it will not shake their mentality because they are ready with the risk

MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

The crypto market is primarily for those who are not afraid to take risks, as well as for patient people, since this is the key to good results, no doubt you need to have an analytical mindset to make the right decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: