Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
I believe the answer is both, it will be YES if the environment supporting that crypto market to be spread globally for anyone, and the answer will be NO if the spread of crypto and it's supporting equipment still limited in some spaces.
anyone can access or trade in exchange anywhere, if we meet the requirements. but you are also right that not all people know or know crypto and not all regions have enough resources to access it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Crypto's market, is a place for everyone. but for those who really want to get results from crypto. in the absence of determination and deepening its good then get into the crypto is not recommended because it will only bring to poor condition. but basically when want to attempt then the crypto is the place for anyone with any background.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Kittygalore

Activity: 882
Merit: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

ofcurse the cryptocurrency was made for people to take advantage of it and salvage situations ranging from finance to corruption and many others still to discover. all these features are to be overseen by humans and not machines so crypto market is really for people and anyone at all

This is true. This is really for everyone who wishes to have or to get involved in market like this. Bitcoin and other coins has lot of potential that you cannot find on the other market. It is really a huge help for everyone, aside from this to the economy too. Therefore it is very effective to be used by everyone.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

yes, everyone can participate in the crypto market, but there are people who would rather stay away from the market. if you have no idea about crypto, you should better inform and learn first and then only participate in the market.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Off course crypto market is for everyone and anyone but you just have to invest yourself in knowledge in what ever you're expecting to make money off, don't expect to jump in today and start making profit immediately.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

Yes, of course crypto market for anyone but who is really interested in the crypto world and looking for results in crypto, hopefully for the future crypto market will develop better and more and more people will be interested in entering the crypto world
There is no requirement for using crypto, so crypto for everyone is no exception, but to be able to use it requires internet and gadgets
so crypto is misunderstood that only middle-up people can use crypto, even though the target user is everyone
12retepnat34

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

Crypto market is for everyone but it is only profitable to a wise persons because not all of crypto investor are lucky to have good profit, some of investor are also losing of its investment especially this time at bitcoin price fall.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:17 AM

Crypto market is very good and it provide help to every one it is good in monetary terms and for me crypto is good because if i want to buy any thing through crypto we can buy that and we can make online services as well. and every one can come to this market they can buy altcoins bitcoin for cash and they can use it for trading and investments as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Donggou

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

I don't think so, the cryptocurrency market is currently only suitable for some people. This is not suitable for gamblers. Many people want to get rich overnight but it is difficult to achieve.
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

Agree that crypto not for everyone becouse have too hight risks to invest or trading,when you put money in bank you regulary recieve profit but in crypto this not work,you need learn many lesson and rules to start use also you need will be prepare that you investments can down up to 40% for one day and you can lose all you money if you do wrong step and choose coin without good future promise.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

one-way is not for everyone. It is necessary to have good nerves and a cold head, assess the risks and understand that there are no guarantees for absolute success. And if the coins are bought, then it is necessary to continuously monitor the course, the project and the market. It happens that at night, depends on the time zone.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

one-way is not for everyone. It is necessary to have good nerves and a cold head, assess the risks and understand that there are no guarantees for absolute success. And if the coins are bought, then it is necessary to continuously monitor the course, the project and the market. It happens that at night, depends on the time zone.
It's very important to understand every possibilities and potentials, if you are into this market you need to have the nerve to take the risk, learning might take some time but you will be able to survive if you have good understanding, it can only be for everyone if the person who will invest also willing to learn the process, we do have equal opportunities just depend on how we will take it.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
nice topic! i think there are teo sides of it. yes, crypto or indeed any kind of investment is not for everyone, because it's not just a computer game. in general however we can assume one can educate himself

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

In my opinion, if you really want to work with cryptocurrency and you don't have anything for that, you can make all from 0. But it need many time.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Everybody could become an investor, but only few are able to become sucessful investors. Dealing with current cryptocurrency market seems for me even harder than dealing with stock exchange rules. Too much options, risk is higher and nobody gets what is blockchain and why people need it.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

There will be pretty hard to become a sucessful trader, but if you are going to create own project and you need funding, ICO is the best option, because it allows you to attract investments from all over the worlld and state borders and banks will not be an obstacle for your any more!
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:32:20 PM

For anyone, who would like to spend a lot of time to get knowledge of how it all will work. People, who want just to follow somebody's advices and do not understand a thing, shoudl just pass by, because there is no place for them here. They may just loose money.\

jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

Yes, it is true, but you must remember that you must to work hard and learn a lot to be on the wave with crypto's development because the fastest changing of information is here.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Today it is really accessible to everyone, but I do not think that everything will remain in this form in which we now know this cryptocurrency world, so I think that in it it will definitely change and that it will be very soon.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Yes it is for everyone but only those who make an effort to gain knowledge are the ones who will earn. I have recruited a lot of my friends on the forum for them to learn and earn from crypto but no one believed on it. I can't blame them for being impatient. However, I can tell that they have regret whenever they saw me buy things from my crypto earning.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: