Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

No it is not for everyone. Not everyone can stomach a market dipping 85% like crypto did this year. The volatility will scare a lot of people away who feel comfortable with more regular investments like shares. Wondering how that will play out if the normal markets crash. If anything is in a bubble right now, it is the stock exchanges and real estate in general.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

I think crypto market is for everyone. The problem is not people the problem is knowledge. Many people come to this crypto space and they think they will invest and next day they will be millionaire. They think this is a overnight process. And only profit is the only word related to crypto market.  They don't think about risk factor or volatility oranything. They just want profit. And that's why most of them  invest in wrong place or in wrong time and then they start crying cause they got huge loss in their portfolio. So knowledge is very important for this space that's it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. Therefore, investing in crypto, you must assess the risks that you will have to face.

handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
crypto is for anyone who dares to have risk in gaining or losing money in investing to certain coins and etc. I dont think there are any restrictions in joining crypto as long as one understands enough in entering this market
dat.ho12492

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

The crypto market is really not for everyone and that is fine. Everyone is wired different and not everyone can bear to see the value of their coins go down in value when the market is in a bear. It is not always wise for people who are impatient to invest in coins because they are the kind of people who are more likely to panic sell and lose their money in the market
I think it is always for everyone, its space is enough for all but the problem is that the door is always open, however, we can fit this door or not, it is still a question and the answer is in everyone, the knowledge and ability of each person is not the same. As you say, many people can participate and survive in this market when they have the patience and wisdom but with many people, they have no certain persistence, the pressure from prices and jokes in the market always leads them to loss, their nature is unsuitable for the crypto market

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Yes it is for really anyone to those people that to need earn profit in crypto. And this will be a chance for the people that have no job yet and the crypto will the answer for them to earn money.

BruceJu

Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

The cryptocurrency does not support gamblers, underage. They will all go bankrupt. Learned positively and is suitable for participating in cryptocurrency investments.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

For investors who want to stabilize their investment, Crypto's risk is beyond their tolerance, so I think most people who are traditionally investing may not be interested in Crypto.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Cryptocurrency market is open to all kinds of people who are interested in buying and trading coins. But because it is known to be risky and unpredictable, only few people had successfully made it to the profitable level and others are continue to suffer losses and eventually gave up. Crypto market is not for you if you have no patience in dealing with the volatility of cryptocurrency. If you are determined to become a crypto trader,  you should persevere in educating yourself and gaining experience.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

I believe that crypto was made for everyone. There is no specific people allowed to invest. If you have extra money and you want to earn huge profit, why not invest? Rich or poor everyone is allowed to. They have some right to invest.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

Yes, I think anyone's crypto market can be involved. but there is something that must be known especially for beginners. you can recommend for anyone who wants to be involved. the most important point, learn first before doing anything. Don't think about profit or wealth overnight because that's what always destroys.

Well said, you are correct crypocurrency is a not as easy as people expect like one of my friend requested to invest in so and so coin I did it and not getting any money. This is absolutely wrong. Time and patience matters here kindly plan accordingly that.

I think that the crypto market is specially promoted to attract investment, everyone can participate in it, but not everyone understands what to do. People who do not understand anything in this market, lose their money, and then they say that this market is a trick.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

Crypto is a place for everyone in the background of any kind. This is the place where can get big results in an instant. but to get to this stage in the deepening of knowledge and also can really master the crypto. If merely awaits the results, of course, I guess it's not going to be able to make bail crypto will be able to produce.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:06:13 AM

Not just crypto, any financial instrument is for anyone and for everyone, however it depends on person to person about how they are treating it. People getting into crypto must first understand that it is not a place of quick money making, but instead a serious financial instrument providing investment and trading opportunities.
Next, people who are getting into crypto, either should learn about TA, FA, market sentiments etc, or they must hire some professional to manage there portfolio. Without knowledge, no one should enter any financial investment.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

It is not for everyone. People have different risk levels, most people won't take part here because they don't want to risk money in a highly speculative market. High risk/high reward and visa versa etc

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

For investors who want to stabilize their investment, Crypto's risk is beyond their tolerance, so I think most people who are traditionally investing may not be interested in Crypto.
I think to those investor are not interested to invest in crypto maybe this people are afraid was thinking the crytpo was scam. We all know we cannot grab some person to invest or not. But we are knows about crypto was not afraid to be scam because we always careful and not totally greedy always.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

Yes it is for everyone but only those who make an effort to gain knowledge are the ones who will earn. I have recruited a lot of my friends on the forum for them to learn and earn from crypto but no one believed on it. I can't blame them for being impatient. However, I can tell that they have regret whenever they saw me buy things from my crypto earning.
In one hand you say that cryptocurrencies are for everyone and then in the rest of your post you share your experience with your friends and that they were not patient enough to become profitable in this market, and that is the biggest problem when it comes to cryptocurrencies, people do not want to wait, they want to obtain profits but they want everything to be immediate and that is simply impossible.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

Crypto is created for everyone to help the payment of goods and services. However, crypto investment have some requisites in order to make the best out of it. Crypto investment requires patient, more lessons on the trend of crypto market in order to choose when to buy more and when to sell, never panic, invest with an amount you can afford to lose etc.

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

crypto market is only for people who believe crypto, I suggest for people who don't believe, don't ever play in crypto market, it can make you accept losses. many new players who blame and crypto nine are scams because they do not know the conditions and how the crypto market works, and they lose and lose in investment.
everyone can join and trade crypto, but not everyone can benefit.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:41:14 AM

Yes it is for everyone but only those who make an effort to gain knowledge are the ones who will earn. I have recruited a lot of my friends on the forum for them to learn and earn from crypto but no one believed on it. I can't blame them for being impatient. However, I can tell that they have regret whenever they saw me buy things from my crypto earning.
In one hand you say that cryptocurrencies are for everyone and then in the rest of your post you share your experience with your friends and that they were not patient enough to become profitable in this market, and that is the biggest problem when it comes to cryptocurrencies, people do not want to wait, they want to obtain profits but they want everything to be immediate and that is simply impossible.

i've also experienced the same thing as told.
indeed they were initially interested in joining Crypto, but they gave up when they did not get anything from their work.

we know, indeed in crypto must have strong patience and effort. if they don't have it, then they definitely won't get any results. and they just feel jealous when they see we can always get results from crypto.

daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

It certainly is not for everyone.There is a big risk here, it is suitable for those who can bear the risk.Also suitable for those who have always believed in cryptocurrencies.Because they will never leave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: