Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

It was true that investing in Crypto was very dangerous from other investments. The losses were very fast, such as the tsunami waves. In fact, I had read the news that someone committed suicide because he had invested in Crypto, maybe all the assets were invested by Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

Well, I absolutely say and agree that the crypto market is for everyone but not suitable for some of them. Some people tend to panic and makes their judgment ineffective. Also, people who are generally interested and believes that crypto can have an effect in the future tend to create a belief and judgment that crypto market will surely create a change.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

crypto market is only for people who believe crypto, I suggest for people who don't believe, don't ever play in crypto market, it can make you accept losses. many new players who blame and crypto nine are scams because they do not know the conditions and how the crypto market works, and they lose and lose in investment.
everyone can join and trade crypto, but not everyone can benefit.

Agree, as long as we believe in crypto then positive things will happen, but if we doubt it will panic easily when prices go down, and I believe that crypto's future will continue to improve and profitable.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

If I understand the question well, I will tell you that the crypto market is the crypto investors and those whom are yet to adopt crypto.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

not for everyone, crypto is designated for people who are ready to experience losses and risks.
not for everyone who just wants to make a profit.
there must be knowledge, then can invest in it.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

crypto market is only for people who believe crypto, I suggest for people who don't believe, don't ever play in crypto market, it can make you accept losses. many new players who blame and crypto nine are scams because they do not know the conditions and how the crypto market works, and they lose and lose in investment.
everyone can join and trade crypto, but not everyone can benefit.

Agree, as long as we believe in crypto then positive things will happen, but if we doubt it will panic easily when prices go down, and I believe that crypto's future will continue to improve and profitable.
We believe in crypto even we experience some losses of our investment but it be back again to earn profit.
Actually some of us in here panic if they are lose some for there investment, But they don't know can recover and earn a lot.

Nicholson55

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

Yes, the crypto market is designed for everyone - will everyone be successful? No. Is it 'really' for everyone? Probably not. But is it a system that is DESIGNED for everyone? I believe so.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

I agree with you Crypto is not for all people that's why I don't ask any of my parents and siblings to make an investments to Crypto because I know that they won't understand and they will have a negative comments to me in that way. that's why im only one that pursuing my dream in Crypto's.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

I tell many people at once that all this is associated with great risk, but there are really worthy projects on the market, and I think it is possible to invest long-term.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

The market is for those that have proper understanding of the way the market works because the market is a volatile one and such market brings high risk. With this, I always advice people to make sure they have adequate knowledge of the market before investing in cryptocurrency.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:57:32 AM

Eveyone can be here and the main difficulty is you being ready to learn and to work. Other problems are not so important and I believe that we can do everything.
burmistik64
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market is available for every person. Suffice it to desire to learn and achieve success. In my opinion, you only need to want. And you will definitely get profit here.

serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

It certainly is not for people who are not patient or are overhasty. Also, it is not for people who don't like to research/read and people who are not willing to learn, otherwise they may lose lots of money!
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

That is the same argument why some people do not go for jobs with a variable compensation part like sales or do not even pick up free stock options offered by their employer. At some stage risk aversion starts like looking the equivalent to living under a rock. Some good crypto projects so cheap right now, that I do not see valid arguments against investing.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

I think it is fit for everyone who has the hardwork,the patience and the determination to learn everyday for every transaction is an opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.This is a risky industry and it takes courage and knowledge in order to succeed.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

A big no, it is not for everyone it is only for the who are clever, rationale, and can handle the situation, risk taker patience and having smart knowledge about crypto.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

Like you said getting rich over night is not a easy task. To my own knowledge there are different sections in this Crypto world and you should it be discouraged by the list as a beginner and it's mist adviced to learn more before investing as a starter and I know money is involved and I know it's worth checking and being sure of where to invest.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

I don't really think so,  the market has enough room for everyone to participate and invest. And moreover,  the great news about Bitcoin is that it decentralised nature creates massive room for people. The only thing that one should be considered about is if the investor is willingly to take risk and wait enough.
All said and done, people have varied risk tolerance levels and for a very volatile  asset like Botcoin, not everyone can tolerate its mirage kind of prices. The crypto market is evidently suitable for people with healthy risk appetite and good footing in trading knowledge  and skills.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:07:38 PM

There are some people i would have brought in,when it comes to investing into crypto,but that i did not. I am just being careful, because of their disposition to cryptocurrency. Some people cannot just withstand any form of loss. Those of us that have been in the system for quite some times now, understand how things are being done. We understand the risks attached to any investment.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

Anyone can learn and try anything but yeah sure trading is not for everyone. Crypto trading comes up with the more risk so mentally prepare for the risk and how to trade that also important thing. Sometimes holding is also more profitable which anyone can adopt if willing to take the risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: