Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

At this moment I don't really think that everyone can handle the crypto world. It is a little bit hard to understand the system. But most of us can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

yes, it's made for stupids. There are a huge amount of them here.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

This is totally true, personally I do not introduce everyone I know, I only introduce the risk takers with a hunger for money making and I explain the risks involved to them, very few would carry on but I am proud of those who persisted till now.

Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

I am fond of cryptos, while most of my friends are know about BTC only and they do not have any will to know more about the industy, because it may be too complicated for some people.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

Unfortunately, today the world still needs work and the world of cryptocurrencies is probably not for everyone, because many people are far from understanding computers. Therefore, I generally understand that cryptocurrency is not for everyone yet.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

For everyone, who is patient enough. You will not be able to make fast profits, because era of fast profits in crypto industry has come and gone. You need to remember it.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

For everyone who wants to work. It it the main condition that crypto requests. In common this statement is true because it is easier to earn money in crypto than in the real life.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

This market is too risky for those people who are accustomed to living in peace and do not like to hurt their psyche. Only those who have iron nerves and good experience can really earn here.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

not everyone was born to be a great and smart investor. your job is not turning people into crypto belief but pursuing it yourself. people tend following example rather than words
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

I suppose that people who doesn't have necessary skills will be happy here. Anyway everybody can try himself here and to understand is it so suitable or not.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

I think crypto market is suitable for everyone. Only they need to learn before investing or trading crypto is very volatile market and they need to learn that.
Because in stock market people can earn or loss onlyt 5 10 percentage of money. But crypto is really different. If investors like risk they love crypto market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Crypto market is open to all who wants to join, learn and invest.  It is a volatile market, meaning extreme and rapid price swings, very risky for investments.  To combat this kind of market, one must be really knowledgeable and study the market trend  thoroughly.  Have  patience to wait for the right time to sell.  Be reminded always of this  saying,  "Invest only the money you can afford to loss."
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:28:03 PM

I would say that the crypto market is not for everyone. Not all persons are prepared for the volatile nature of cryptocurrency market. Not everyone would take time to study the market and learn before investing. But they should be willing to learn about cryptocurrency and willing to rake risks.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

Cryptocurrency uses should be for everyone but speculating on cryptocurrency price and investing in cryptocurrency based project might not be for everyone since is not everyone that can tolerate uncertainty in their lives!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
KurtEldon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

Yes the crypto market is for everyone. You should invest in it for sure. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are too good to invest in and you should go for them.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is really very risky and it is not suitable for all people. Now is not the year 2009, when it was possible to buy Bitcoin without losing anything. The market is very volatile and unpredictable.

ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is really very risky and it is not suitable for all people. Now is not the year 2009, when it was possible to buy Bitcoin without losing anything. The market is very volatile and unpredictable.
cryptocurrencies is indeed suitable for gan gan invest because it was safe and secure living factors of luck and how that person will know about the coins which have good potential for the future
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

I agree that the cryptocurrency market is not suitable for everyone. People want to earn money and do not think about the risks that the investor's activity entails. In other words, you can make a lot of money on cryptocurrency, but you should be prepared for the fact that you can lose everything.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

i  think  crypto  market  is  for  everyone  because  everyone  can  use can  understand  those  characteristics  only  with some  experience  or by  searching  so  there is not  a  big philosophy.
Crypto world for a few months it is very famous for its market so well against our competition is getting stronger because it's for the bitcoiner hasrus familiar with its market so as not wrong, loss
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:33:48 PM

i  think  crypto  market  is  for  everyone  because  everyone  can  use can  understand  those  characteristics  only  with some  experience  or by  searching  so  there is not  a  big philosophy.
Crypto world for a few months it is very famous for its market so well against our competition is getting stronger because it's for the bitcoiner hasrus familiar with its market so as not wrong, loss

When the familiarity of crypto grows higher and become more prominent around the world, it created a better demand to entire crypto world. There's no exception for crypto, as long as everybody becomes knowledgeable we're always capable to be part of it. The ways to deal with it always depends on the person who handle himself whether he'd be trader or an ICO investor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: