Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:20:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

i  think  crypto  market  is  for  everyone  because  everyone  can  use can  understand  those  characteristics  only  with some  experience  or by  searching  so  there is not  a  big philosophy.
Crypto world for a few months it is very famous for its market so well against our competition is getting stronger because it's for the bitcoiner hasrus familiar with its market so as not wrong, loss

When the familiarity of crypto grows higher and become more prominent around the world, it created a better demand to entire crypto world. There's no exception for crypto, as long as everybody becomes knowledgeable we're always capable to be part of it. The ways to deal with it always depends on the person who handle himself whether he'd be trader or an ICO investor.
based on what you said, it can already be understood that the cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency market is an activity for the Special Circle of People. And also it must be assumed that the cryptocurrency can be used only in certain areas of human life, and not by every person in everyday life.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

Crypto market mearnt for anyone depends on the category of people you might have been referring to. Ofcourse, it is obvious that once you are into crypto, you will at all cost be affected by crypto market since that is the only place where you can trade all your cryptocurrency. Crypto market is only not mearnt for people outside crypto but the moment you enter into crypto, you are bound to be affected by crypto.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:13:53 PM

The crypto market is open to anyone who wants to enter, there is no limit to certain people entering the market. Crypto market has a high risk, and without experience it is more likely to experience losses because prices continue to change up and down.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

It is for everyone who are willing to learn about crypto and who is investing only the amount not required
for daily living to be able for long term holding.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

The crypto market is definitely for everyone as long as the individual is educated to know the dynamics in crypto. Most newbies cry like you said because they mostly enter with the get rich quick mentality and that is so because they lack the requisite knowledge

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:09:49 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
Yes the crypto market is for everyone. You should invest in it for sure. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are too good to invest in and you should go for them.
I disagree, while in theory anyone that has the money or the will to work hard to get cryptocurrencies can form part of this market, at the same time this market is so volatile and risky that only a selected few have any chance to make money in the market and the rest are only going to hand their money to those people, so unless you are incredibly talented and you have an incredible faith in cryptocurrencies then it is likely this market is not for you.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

If you are not ready to take a risk, you should not invest in crypto.
That is why i say no, the crypto market is certainly not the right one for everyone.
In addition, you should first learn how to deal with crypto.
If you are not ready for that, you should invest in something else.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:27:24 AM

Obviously not, here is a high-risk industry. Those who are ignorant and unwilling to learn are not suitable, and those who are easily misled are not suitable. Of course, any industry is like this, and people with viability can survive in any industry.

Moxivuki

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

The cryptocurrency market certainly won't suit everyone, because everyone's knowledge and ideas are different. I have seen many blind investors go bankrupt because of crypto!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

no, crypto is present for everyone in the world. this is technology and everyone has the right to do it, but crypto has a high risk so they must be aware that investing in crypto means they agree or know what risk will be received
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:25:20 AM

Crypto market is for everyone as long as they are ready to take a risk their money to cryptocurrency i still believe that i still believe that you can make more money to cryptocurrency if you are going to take place I havr friend who are willing to take a risk and she now earning more money. Crypto is open for all.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

In fact, the modern world of crypto is open to all people who want to invest money, earn and receive new knowledge. But it is necessary to understand that without sufficient knowledge and experience, the work here may involve fairly high risks, for which most people are not ready.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency for many, because now there are so many different directions, ideas and opportunities for earnings, which can be suitable for almost everyone. But to weave all my friends and acquaintances, I definitely will not
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Of course it's not for everyone! I try to advise work with cryptocurrencies only to those who are precisely interested in it and in my opinion is capable of earning. For me it is very important now and I think that many people think as I do
NirvanaModa

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

I don't think so, the crypto market is open to those who are willing to take risks and be patient.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:34:06 AM

Today, the crypto market is not suitable for all people. And I think this is a normal situation. After all, each person is individual, with their knowledge, emotions and mindset. Therefore, it is better for many people to do their usual business rather than invest and risk their money without having the necessary skills to do so.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:42:24 AM

Today's market certainly makes us sad, almost a year the market continues to drop and this makes us worried about the future of crypto, especially when I buy when the market is expensive, between November and February, I hope the market will recover soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:01:30 AM

Crypto is indeed not a home for everyone. only those who really have a strong mind to endure in crypto especially when crypto is having a fall of prices. a lot of people are just looking for instant results in crypto and finally, lose in this field. It's not a place like those that just want instant results and easily panicked with the situation.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

Certainly not the investment requires knowledge and judgment. It is not suitable for gamblers and people without knowledge of cryptocurrency. They are easy to go bankrupt here. They are high-risk groups.

eka rock69

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:04:00 AM

Of course cryptocurrency is intended for all who want to know about the ins and outs of crypto, even if you want to invest in crypto you have to learn more in detail so that you can enjoy the results in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: