Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

many definitions of the crypto however as they do not have a commitment for crypto and willing to be patient then this market will be able to kill anyone. Indeed this may I will not recommend to my family when they were not ready with the crypto State like this. full risk clearly only it is a challenge in the crypto should be bypassed.
jaloto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

Agree with NirvanaModa. Trading cryptocurrency is possible for everyone. Another thing is someone starts quickly to catch up, while the others go down that road repeatedly but in the end manage to make profits. Besides, I think that partially success depends on chosen exchange. If, for example, you're a newbie then it's better to stick to big and reliable exchanges, like CEX. But this place is ok for advanced traders too. In addition, it's preferable for exchange to support card payments, 'cause it's simple way to buy crypto. Luckily, aforementioned exchange provides its users with such service. There you can purchase both btc and altcoins like zec with usd or eur (https://cex.io/zec-eur).
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:51:38 AM

For entering into this market in right way, you have to know that you are responsible for your funds, not banks anymore.
You have to know that exchanges aren't good enough for holding your assets, because you don't own private keys there.
If you have weak heart, I wouldn't recommend to you investing in crypto.  Grin
The best way before to entry involving in crypto is to learn and unserstand well the run of it's market in order to not commited a mistake and to be able to secured earnings. Actually, crypto is an opportunity for everybody though it's volatile was there but in having patience there will be a profitable for sure.

DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:56:49 AM

Crypto is intended for all because one of the goals of crypto is to hit the mainstream adoption where its patronage will be globally accepted. It is the aim of crypto is create the era where cryptocurrency becomes the main mode of payment.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

Crypto may not be for everyone but it is certainly for anyone who believes in it and know the technology behind it. I say this simple because there are those like us that somehow spends some time to study how it works and see the good things about it and somehow know how to take advantage of it. The use of fiat may be here to stay for quite sometime but i do believe we are looking and experiencing the future currency. We are among the lucky ones to have known this currency while it is still young and budding.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:09:24 AM

It depends on what purpose is someone using the cryptocurrency. If someine wants to do trading, it is not for everyone. Special skills and technical strategies are must requirements, otherwise he'll fail. If for the usage of cryptocurrency, yes it is for everyone.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:22:01 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

There are many people who do not believe in cryptocurrency, so they are not interested in the field. They claim that cryptocurrency is worthless. There are people who understand cryptocurrency but they do not want to venture into it.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:46:39 AM

Crypto market is truly for anyone who are joining cryptocurrency , but you can not utilize or join the market if you have no tokens to sell and you will have also capital if you want to buy and invest coins in the market , and if you are buying coins then you can join selling and buying in the market, so the market is open to all who have buy and sell activities in the cryptocurrency market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

The crypto market for me is for people who really are willing to take a huge leap of faith into something that might just crash the next day
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

for who would want to be ready in all risk is clearly yes. but for the person that is difficult to accept the fact and hard will be patient then surely not their place to seek profit from crypto. as with many who fled because of the falling value after the hype last year and this proves that they are difficult to accept the fact.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:17:39 AM

I think it is not. There are many poor countries in the world, poor people don't have chance to access the internet, they don't have smart phone or computer, they only use cash in their life. To access crypto market now, people must have some knowledge about internet and computer. According to the World Bank's Global Financial Inclusion database, "two billion people worldwide do not have a bank account or access to a financial institution via a mobile phone, or any other device", i'm sure  that these 2 billion people do not have access to crypto market as well.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/the-worlds-unbanked-population-in-6-charts-2017-8
yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

I think yes crypto market is for everyone there is no requirements for entering the crypto currency system they can be earn for free but you need to work for your own money they dont need to invest. Some of my friends working in bounty campaign so some of their profit they invest in a potential coin and make more profit.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

Nope, it is not for anyone, it is for everyone who believed from the beginning where is being invented not for the hype being made because when the time comes that crisis of crypto will happen like what we are experienced and that hyper believer will immediately dump their token that totally adds the worst scenario.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Right now, it's not yet cause there are places that still has limited access to technology and perhaps knowledge about cryptocurrency.
But when all that limitation removed, then that possibilities for Cryptocurrency market for everyone will be widely open and everyone can have access to it.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:02:48 AM

of course the crypto market for everyone.
anyone can enter crypto as long as they are ready to accept the risk of their investment.
obviously I don't personally know the short amount of time being rich through crypto, everything has to go through many processes to reach the goal.
brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

maybe cryptocurrency is not for everyone yet as of now, but eventually the day will come where almost everyone will be using it in daily life.  some people don't want to dive in this early and prefer to just wait for the time to come and that's the time they will go in.  some people want to be the leader and want to initiate doing crypto this earlier than others.  they see great opportunity for going in this early and the reward will be greater.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:25:35 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. For some investors who are not impatient, investing in cryptocurrencies can easily make them bankrupt! Because there are too many scammers here!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:18:50 AM

Cryptocurrency is about personal information, freedom and privacy without been at the mercy of a centralized control. Those who do not holds these values may not see cryptocurrency as a very important alternative!

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

of course the crypto market for everyone.
anyone can enter crypto as long as they are ready to accept the risk of their investment.
obviously I don't personally know the short amount of time being rich through crypto, everything has to go through many processes to reach the goal.

Here, I will disagree with you. If a guy has no patience, when he is lazy enough and simply want to get money without working on it, the crypto market is not for him. This is the activity for very hard-working people.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

Although I earn money from the market, I do not usually recommend anyone to participate in it. I want them to find out and volunteer. So they can protect themselves from risk in the best way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: