Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

The problem on this market is the same as other new markets. When crypto market will become mature everyone will have possibly to invest. By mature market I mean when it is safe and easy to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

when someone asks me about cryptocurrency - I always warn the bank that there are a lot of risks and there are no payback periods for investments.
I saw quite a lot of examples of people who bought ethereum at 1 thousand, and bitcoin at 18-20 thousand and did not have time to sell or sold with heavy losses

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

The problem on this market is the same as other new markets. When crypto market will become mature everyone will have possibly to invest. By mature market I mean when it is safe and easy to invest.
The market has never been safe to invest and same with other markets.

Volatility comes with risk and that's the same with stock market and other type of markets like forex. Investments aren't really for everyone that doesn't have the appetite to take the risk. Factors that can make someone as an investor comes with the calculated risk and he knows what he's doing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

I also think that the market is not for everyone. I am sure that many people can learn, but really earn a lot and make cryptocurrency a permanent job can not everyone, because it is very difficult
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

It certainly is, anyone can join and invest in crypto.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

I think anyone can join cryptocurrency. It is not only for men but also women. It is not only for adult but also teenengers. Crypto already influence people. There are so much positive things in it. But it will be wise if they are be careful and learn about it before. Some people regard it as permanent job and some of them are not.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

I don't think that cryptomarket is for anyone. Just like any other business, it has many of its features and nuances, therefore, not everyone will be able / willing to do it. For example, agricultural business, not everyone can do too, as well as become a qualified electrician or a worker of any other specialty. In all areas of activity, special skills and character are needed, and the crypto is no exception.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

The whole market is big that everyone can take their place, but if you talking about trading that is another dimension. Trading is not for everyone and can be difficult to do.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

I think everyone can use cryptocurrency as their investment asset, but unfortunately, those who are just starting to invest in crypto just want to be able to get rich quickly in a short time without thinking of the big risks behind it that can happen anytime or without the knowledge base of investment with crypto.

in my opinion, the thought of the paradigm must be corrected again for some people who want to start investing in crypto so they don't get a loss later.
investing in cryptocurrency at the moment may be associated with risks. however, people with knowledge in this area and able to analyze and predict can be successful.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:54:18 AM

I think that everyone can make money on cryptocurrencies. But also do not offer any of his relatives and friends to work in the field. I think it's the choice of each on which nobody will be affected
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

Well said bro, it is definitely not for everyone it need lot of research and hard work before investing money into this. Personally I have suggested my one of best friend to invest in crypto but he is not interested in crypto but invested some money into it as per my suggestion but he sold his crypto in loss because he  was expecting that his money will grow automatically 2x 3x without doing anything.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

The market is really for each person, because now the situation with the market as a whole is a very favorable situation. Everyone today can invest their money and buy cryptocurrencies. I invest and continue investing
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

as every sphere that requires attention and time, crypto is not for lazy and negative people who anticipate being cheated or mistreated all the time. crypto is for those who can manage emotions and thoughts

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:31:53 PM

There are no special restrictions on the crypto market, which means, in fact, it is for everyone, but not all are morally prepared for possible losses. The risk is justified or thoughtless, leading to catastrophic consequences. And newcomers are very susceptible to this. It is necessary to think about everything well before acting, in order to not regret anything.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:32:11 PM

I think crypto is really for all but the the market is for the smartest. The market is not stable making it difficult to predict therefore before taking any decision there is the need for you to know its merit and demerit. If you are a "coward" you might not be able to make some decision that might turn things around for you.

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

I think crypto is really for all but the the market is for the smartest. The market is not stable making it difficult to predict therefore before taking any decision there is the need for you to know its merit and demerit. If you are a "coward" you might not be able to make some decision that might turn things around for you.
for the exchange, including crypto-exchange, a smart coward is needed to trade. exchange-this is not a game of roulette, here you need careful action with the main goal is not to lose money on it .

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

This is for everyone who are willing to learn and earn in this technology. We just need to know at what level of risk shall we can afford. I agree that smart people has advantage in this technology.

aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:58:09 AM

I think everyone can use cryptocurrency as their investment asset, but unfortunately, those who are just starting to invest in crypto just want to be able to get rich quickly in a short time without thinking of the big risks behind it that can happen anytime or without the knowledge base of investment with crypto.

in my opinion, the thought of the paradigm must be corrected again for some people who want to start investing in crypto so they don't get a loss later.
Which means that cryptocurrencies are not for everyone, people freak out if the stock market losses a few percent points in a week and those same people want to invest in cryptocurrencies? They are going to be mentally destroyed when they get to taste the variations in this market, so most people do not really have what it is necessary to become investors in this market.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

The majority of people are here, because they want to make the most possible profit, in the shortest period of time. Such people are usually getting scammed or are losing their deposit within several months of investing or trading. Crypto market is definitely not for everyone.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

Which means that cryptocurrencies are not for everyone, people freak out if the stock market losses a few percent points in a week and those same people want to invest in cryptocurrencies? They are going to be mentally destroyed when they get to taste the variations in this market, so most people do not really have what it is necessary to become investors in this market.
crypto-exchange against Forex brokers, are in early childhood. the crypto market has not yet received insurance of accounts, transactions, it is still possible to manipulate the market and insider trading. the crypto market and crypto exchanges will develop and perhaps something will be borrowed from the high-tech NASDAQ exchange.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██