Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is definitely for everyone as there are things happening n cryptocurrency market that may look absurd to regular folks! The mechanism and tge ideals of cryptocurrency is in deviation from regular market and known asset such as gold etc!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

Not for anyone, because people are here only for profits and not because they believe in any coin. It is pretty interesting that the real believers always get rewarded at the end and the short term oriented people are forced to cut their loses.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

Anyone can invest in cryptocurrencies and make a profit from cryptocurrencies, but I still think that cryptocurrencies are not for all people, because ordinary people often suffer losses, and many large players on the contrary only get richer.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

Crypto is for people who understand it. It is important to be a positive person about crypto because this way you are promoting it.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:23:13 AM

True that the crypto market isn't for everyone,  still you do not necessarily have to  be an investor to enjoy the numerous exciting and relevant benefits blockchain provides. For instance,  Tapcoin,  a project I know allows you pay for meals and drinks and even hotel bills too with the coin.  That's interesting use case for the coin and you enjoy the benefits of blockchain technology.
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

Cryptocurrency is for everyone regarding he/she has access in the internet and gadget for it. He should also have the knowledge to be efficiently work to earn money and hold the cryptocurrency. Also it is for everyone if country supports cryptocurrency or just legal in your country.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

Well I don't think crypto is for everyone RIGHT NOW... but in the future it'll hopefully be much more user friendly to store, earn, spend and invest in crypto. We need something as simple and integrated as PayPal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

of course the crypto market is for everyone, and everyone can use it, it's just that there are still so many people who don't know what crypto is, so they don't want to take risks, I'm sure they will be interested in crypto if they learn more about crypto

It was something that many people had to learn about the true meaning of crypto even though I also didn't really understand crypto because I was still learning for all this.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:13:05 AM

With high volatility,  crypto is only for trader and investor who has skill to manage the risk.  But everyone can to learn about risk management,  so crypto is for everyone who ready with the risk and have risk management  to minimize it.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:25:04 AM

I think the crypto market belongs to no one but everyone. Decentralization is a top priority in crypto, thus no one in the crypto space is a subordinate to any boss as long as everyone play their card accordingly.
zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

Crypto is for the brave hearted people who has the courage to endure the emotions in the market. If everyone will get oriented about the risks in crypto, I think thats the time crypto is for everyone.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

Crypto is accessible to everyone and even everyone can use it. Many people know Crypto but they are afraid of the risks they will face. Especially for new people who have no knowledge of crypto, they will definitely experience difficulties. And if they are interested, of course, they can learn from the beginning and learn everything in crypto.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

Crypto market is for everyone as long as they know how its work and they know how to gain from it. In talking of risk then i think there is no investments of today that there is no risks therefore everything will just depend of your skills and luck that new comers will be mostly experience losses as part of their learning experience.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

Cryptocurrency is still quite new and not that many people invest in it or even use it yet but that will change over time

The risks and complexity involved in using it are still quite discouraging for the average consumer who isn't tech-savy but millennials are increasingly becoming interested in its future potential

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

As practice shows, only 5% of 100% earn on the market, therefore it cannot be said that the market is for everyone, especially cryptocurrency.
Do not think that everyone can earn here  Cool
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:21:43 AM

True that the crypto market isn't for everyone,  still you do not necessarily have to  be an investor to enjoy the numerous exciting and relevant benefits blockchain provides. For instance,  Tapcoin,  a project I know allows you pay for meals and drinks and even hotel bills too with the coin.  That's interesting use case for the coin and you enjoy the benefits of blockchain technology.
Crypto is for everyone, but not everyone is successful with it. Someone succeeds and someone loses, that is the rule and you will never be able to break that rule
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

I think most people just think that we are making easy money here. They don't realize that to become successful in a cryptocurrency world takes a lot of efforts, time and knowledge. The dedication is enormous. It consumes a lot of time to track and research a crypto market in order to make a successful trading and investment.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:37:52 AM

I think the crypto market is intended for people who are serious about cryptocurrency, here they can get information about crypto ins and so that one day investment in crypto can generate revenue

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:09:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is very risky. Volatility too high, so many risks of losing everything. For investments this is a very profitable and at the same time risky decision.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

in my opinion what you say is a little contrary to what I know. the crypto market that I know is that it cannot be controlled by anyone, if you don't understand about the crypto market you should not first dabble in it, let alone invite your family to join. in this case, you should first understand the crypto market so you don't lose later. because this uses capital.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: