Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the crypto market really for anyone?  (Read 2365 times)
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:39:01 AM

I, as well as the author, warn all my acquaintances that there are very big risks associated with investing in cryptocurrency and the fact that it is very dangerous

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:48:39 AM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.

In any investment market, risk should be facing. Not everyone can handle the risk and thats why i think not everyone suitable in cryptocurrency market. Crypto price always high fluctuation and not many people can handle that fluctuation
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

this situation must be changed, many people who think to benefit instantly, they dont think about how this project operates and provides long-term benefits, for me, investing in crypto is not because of big profits, but how we can encourage the benefits of a project to be enjoyed by the community, this will provide long-term benefits long
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:03:59 AM

I disagree with you and I think that everyone who wants it can invest in this market

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

The crypto money market is not a monetization scheme for everyone. People who research all information in advance while investing in people who earn money in the crypto money market. They're going to take advantage of the opportunities without taking too much risk.
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

First of all, for those who want to learn new things for themselves, to begin to understand with what you can do a lot at the moment. Including earnings.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:34:47 AM

We don't separate people from what they intended, rather we educated and sharing to people who itended to crypto, the platform are full of risk yes, but that doesn't mean this market are not for everyone, rather some people are need to warn

Mr.HULK

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

The cryptocurrency does not support gamblers, underage. They will all go bankrupt. Learned positively and is suitable for participating in cryptocurrency investments.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

Cryptocurrencies are such a sphere of activity that not everyone can withstand. And if you can, then you are really suitable for the market. But not everyone has good nerves that fit the mood
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

ofcurse the cryptocurrency was made for people to take advantage of it and salvage situations ranging from finance to corruption and many others still to discover. all these features are to be overseen by humans and not machines so crypto market is really for people and anyone at all

Definitely on point, i totally  agree and i love the way you put it into words.
Cryptocurrency is made for everyone to explore and dive in into every opportunity to gain.
But unfortunately some are weak to handle the market.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:34:34 PM

I think this market is not for everyone and that is why I do not usually recommend my friends or family to invest in cryptos, as it is well known that most people have a great aversion to risk and that is why traditional investment instruments still receive large amounts of money despite their stingy returns. And because of this usual risk rejection many newbies use to cry so much as soon as they suffer some loss in this market, because they never assume the great risk that crypto investments involve and believe that getting rich overnight is a simple and easy task.
I think that cryptocurrency is only suitable for people with knowledge culture, and most people still don't know about cryptocurrency.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

I agree with your point of view, and I also think that no market is for everyone. With crypto, I find this market too harsh, we can lose all assets in just a few minutes...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

For a very long time I could not accept the constant growth and fall of cryptocurrencies and therefore lost a lot. Now I do not get upset because now the main thing for me is the quality of work that can be done
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

I agree with you that without experience in this market you can suffer some losses, but I think that this happens in any field, so you can invest small amounts and try to work in this market, otherwise you will not be able to learn.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

You are absolutely right, you can't give anyone advice on investing, because losing money, these people will blame you for their failures.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

Definitely not. One of my friends was too greedy to buy crypto at pick point, but after dump he sold everything!
He complained about losses all the time! It is incredible, crypto isn't for him

bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

Day by day crypto infrastructure is developing to go in common people needings, so the idea is that in few years many people will be able to pass in crypto world in a simple way.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

Investors need knowledge of coins, and if the coins are indistinguishable then the investment will be dangerous. The cryptocurrency investment bear market is not suitable for anyone, and the bull market can be suitable for many people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: