Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Unsure how to purchase Natmin Tokens?
 Read our simple guide and purchase your tokens with ease.

https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/how-to-purchase-natmin-tokens-a-step-by-step-guide-544ef8adf0a2

This is a really easy to follow guide. All you need to do is pass KYC before sending in funds. To get your KYC approved it is very simple, upload a copy of your photo ID (e.g passport/drivers license) and take a selfie with your ID. You do not have to upload proof of address and it will only take a matter of hours to get approved by one of Natmin's team!

"matter of hours" is still quite a long time for KYC to be approved, the timing should still be optimized to a shorter timeframe as well.

Don't forget that they are doing it on their own and depends on the number of applicants as well. Even that is does not take that much time because in some cases the process takes days to finish.
I agree a lot of projects have struggles with KYC but Natmin sure doesn't when they say they need a couple of hours, you can just go outside and at the end of the day they should have approved it.

I think what is making it easier for them is that they are using the government system to identify potential AML and POI given they are governed by the Aussi Gov. I am not sure if they pay for it or not but from my basic knowledge all third party applications used for KYC are charged per user/application

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

is there any news concerning the translations of the whitepaper? The team that translated has apparently done so only with the Google Translator. When is there a better translation?

Yes, we are getting everything ready to launch the translation bounty hopefully by this coming weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Oh that’s great news I really hope you guys manage to get people to take you up on the offer to get some quality writing done it would be a great way to improve your media
In how many languages will the whitepaper be available? i saw a couple ico's which had almost 10 different whitepapers in 10 different languages.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

is there any news concerning the translations of the whitepaper? The team that translated has apparently done so only with the Google Translator. When is there a better translation?

Yes, we are getting everything ready to launch the translation bounty hopefully by this coming weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Oh that’s great news I really hope you guys manage to get people to take you up on the offer to get some quality writing done it would be a great way to improve your media
In how many languages will the whitepaper be available? i saw a couple ico's which had almost 10 different whitepapers in 10 different languages.

Yeah really shouldn't be relying on Google translate to be translating your whitepaper. Good to see a proper bounty being launched to do this properly, hopefully you find someone quickly.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/how-to-purchase-natmin-tokens-a-step-by-step-guide-544ef8adf0a2

This is a really easy to follow guide. All you need to do is pass KYC before sending in funds. To get your KYC approved it is very simple, upload a copy of your photo ID (e.g passport/drivers license) and take a selfie with your ID. You do not have to upload proof of address and it will only take a matter of hours to get approved by one of Natmin's team!

"matter of hours" is still quite a long time for KYC to be approved, the timing should still be optimized to a shorter timeframe as well.

Don't forget that they are doing it on their own and depends on the number of applicants as well. Even that is does not take that much time because in some cases the process takes days to finish.

I do agree with you, it's not like they are outsourcing the process and yes, having it done in a matter of hours is very good in terms of duration, i remember doing such for a particular ICO and it took me nothing less than a week, so their duration is not bad but in fact speedy, unless an individual has not tried out a couple of ICOs before now, just been sarcastic Grin
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

Wow. That's awesome. At least other will have a chance of getting to read the whitepaper and get to know the project more while others will have the opportunity to earn more.
It's really good news. As I know they already have their whitepaper in around 15 languages. So they are planning for more languages?

https://www.natmin.io/whitepaper
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Great news. I just saw the details on BitMart. NAT tokens is now available to everyone.
Kudos to team for listing on a top 30 exchange by volume.

I did not know that this Exchange is already in the Top30. Had not heard of it :-)
I just saw that Natmin is also listed here:
https://tokenjar.io/NAT
So already 2 Exchanges although the ICO is still running

Wow. I have not seen the official information about this second exchange. Are they going to list it or its already listed?

This is great that they are pursuing exchanges early on the only thing I am worried about is that this might spread volume on smaller exchanges which maybe not be the best way to go when you are newly listed?

Natmin tokens already listed at these exchange? And if I want I can sell my tokens even today? Or actual trading is not started as of now?

i do not understand they are listed but no one can start trading are you referring to the exchange platform they plan to be listed when they conclude their ICO

At this moment, Natmin tokens are listed in tokenjar and already trading. They also have agreement on bitmart exchange in which they will launch trading after token sales I believe.

Wow, this is great news to hear - wasn't aware of them trading on exchanges already, will keep an eye on this

this is truly awesome i will hav to start checking them out because i have plans to get few token for myselve.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

Wow. That's awesome. At least other will have a chance of getting to read the whitepaper and get to know the project more while others will have the opportunity to earn more.
It's really good news. As I know they already have their whitepaper in around 15 languages. So they are planning for more languages?

maybe there are other languages, but for the time being the existing translations will probably be improved.
I think I will also apply for a translation
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Yeah really shouldn't be relying on Google translate to be translating your whitepaper. Good to see a proper bounty being launched to do this properly, hopefully you find someone quickly.

I agree, Google translate will ruin the white paper. There's a lot of people or bounty hunters who are good in translating the english language whitepaper to their local language.

At your service
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Thanks to 'catk' for the ICO review!
https://steemit.com/ico/@catk/natmin-pure-escrow-ico-review

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

I agree, Google translate will ruin the white paper. There's a lot of people or bounty hunters who are good in translating the english language whitepaper to their local language.

Even the translation bounty can be tricky; I know some who just drop everything on google translate and publish the result. I came across various funny incidents. I honestly think it is better being without a translation than having a crappy one. At the end of the day it would depend on your target audience.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

Do you require KYC to Place a Escraw Deal?
to prevent malicious activity or abuse of system it might be required!
but its also againt the block chain and so many people wouldn't want to do KYC like me!
so whats your plan on this?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Statistics shows there’s an increase in use online escrow during transaction. Although with increasing rate of scams. Most escrow service use the traditional system involving a centralized system.
Natmin Pure Escrow service would involve decentralized vetting.
What makes it different?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Even the translation bounty can be tricky; I know some who just drop everything on google translate and publish the result. I came across various funny incidents. I honestly think it is better being without a translation than having a crappy one. At the end of the day it would depend on your target audience.

I think this same thing happened with Natmin also. Few people reported that the translation in other languages not that good and based on the feedback Natmin team reported this the team who did translation for them.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

Do you require KYC to Place a Escraw Deal?
to prevent malicious activity or abuse of system it might be required!
but its also againt the block chain and so many people wouldn't want to do KYC like me!
so whats your plan on this?

Agree. KYC should be mandatory for escrow deals.  Specifically for the disputed once. let's see what response we get from Natmin team.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

Great, I was actually gonna suggest this, but its great to see that the team is thinking in the same direction.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

maybe there are other languages, but for the time being the existing translations will probably be improved.
I also saw that Natmin whitepaper are available in 15 languages and on same link they said more languages are coming soon.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

I want to ask how many percent of investors have this project? I think many investors have joined this project? can i find out? thank you for your answer.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

I want to ask how many percent of investors have this project? I think many investors have joined this project? can i find out? thank you for your answer.

How many investors percent have this who knows lol, no one knows how many people even have things like bitcoin let along smaller newer projects like natmin that are just getting running and getting the project up and running so well
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

I agree a lot of projects have struggles with KYC but Natmin sure doesn't when they say they need a couple of hours, you can just go outside and at the end of the day they should have approved it.

I think what is making it easier for them is that they are using the government system to identify potential AML and POI given they are governed by the Aussi Gov. I am not sure if they pay for it or not but from my basic knowledge all third party applications used for KYC are charged per user/application

For Australia this approach seems to work better and may be for EU and USA markets. But how about Asian, African and South American countries? Any strategies from the team?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

I also saw that Natmin whitepaper are available in 15 languages and on same link they said more languages are coming soon.

Good to see the Natmin has translated the Whitepaper in 15 languages and more will follow. So they reach a wide audience for their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: