Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

I think the most important part of this project is the fact it’s a niche that really needs reall world attention hopefully this is something that actually comes to fruition. I mean we see a lot of projects with no point succeed I really hope this one that has a real purpose gets the attention it needs

I feel it'll that's if the team plays their cards right i.e good marketing approach, partnership etc.

Ya that tends to always be the case, they just have to continue making small inroads and trying to expand their visiblity, things like articles, videos, and attending conferences go a long way to build up a following and a community around the project, and offering a real service for their platform that people can use and take advantage of like escrow is a great way to make sure they stick

Agree. Team need to focus on marketing part. Need to try lot of options. I don't see followers count going up for their social media channels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

I think the most important part of this project is the fact it’s a niche that really needs reall world attention hopefully this is something that actually comes to fruition. I mean we see a lot of projects with no point succeed I really hope this one that has a real purpose gets the attention it needs

I feel it'll that's if the team plays their cards right i.e good marketing approach, partnership etc.

Ya that tends to always be the case, they just have to continue making small inroads and trying to expand their visiblity, things like articles, videos, and attending conferences go a long way to build up a following and a community around the project, and offering a real service for their platform that people can use and take advantage of like escrow is a great way to make sure they stick

Agree. Team need to focus on marketing part. Need to try lot of options. I don't see followers count going up for their social media channels.

I am getting that vibe that they are towards marketing now more than before. I think they should consider meetups and conferences now. I believe they will get to expand their network and maybe land partnerships with other ICOs.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

I am getting that vibe that they are towards marketing now more than before. I think they should consider meetups and conferences now. I believe they will get to expand their network and maybe land partnerships with other ICOs.

Ya i still think that meetups especially international ones and conferences are better than any online advertising they can do, it's a great way to have that face to face relationship that shapes the image of the project presents to the rest of the crypto and non-crypto world as a legit business
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

I just visited to their twitter page and found, FOR A LIMITED TIME! You can buy NAT tokens for just 1cent! Only from Bitmart!
https://twitter.com/NatminPE/status/1051114088300834816?s=19. So ICO is over and it's listed on Bitmart exchange? I didn't understand exactly what is this...

If I'm not mistaken it's only 24hrs from the day they announced it? Or 1cent per NAT is still available now? I tried to look on bitmart too but I think you must have an account first before you can see their trading platform.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:41:36 AM

Ya i still think that meetups especially international ones and conferences are better than any online advertising they can do, it's a great way to have that face to face relationship that shapes the image of the project presents to the rest of the crypto and non-crypto world as a legit business

Yeah. And I noticed that a lot of projects have started looking in that direction because they noticed that it is a good way of interacting with the community better.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

I just visited to their twitter page and found, FOR A LIMITED TIME! You can buy NAT tokens for just 1cent! Only from Bitmart!
https://twitter.com/NatminPE/status/1051114088300834816?s=19. So ICO is over and it's listed on Bitmart exchange? I didn't understand exactly what is this...

If I'm not mistaken it's only 24hrs from the day they announced it? Or 1cent per NAT is still available now? I tried to look on bitmart too but I think you must have an account first before you can see their trading platform.

The price is always the same as Natmin sells the tokens on the exchange. As mentioned several times before, people from countries that are not allowed to participate in ICOs are given the opportunity to buy tokens in pre-sale
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

I tend to hold bounty tokens for a long time, but ya i get the fear i've lost out on a few thousand dollars from not dumping, but tat the same time i've got a nice chunk of bounty tokens that are still growing which is great, i think crypto as a whole is a hodgepodge of people guessing what to invest in and what to hold or sell hehe

the craziest part of it is the time when the market is in total mess times like that i would be wishing i did DUMP those token when it still valuable but like you said no one is certain of anything

Hehe for all we know tomorrow alll altcoin will be up 500% it’s a lot of possibilities and who really knows what’s possible over the next days months or years

500% and climbing that would be the most interesting thing that will happen to the whole cryptocurrency world i really want to see that happen it gonna make a lot of people instant millionaires

That's the unpredictable nature of the crypto market and the blockchain industry in general, anything can happen with the market, one can make profit overnight or crash as well but it will be nice to have some sought of stable environment because with an epic rise comes an epic fall, so a steady growth will be really nice as it will be more healthy
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

People are dumping bounty tokens only when they think it's useless. But people who had done the study of the project and if he /she thinks token will give them good return in future then they will not dunp it.

I would not say so, in many countries, the income that can be achieved with Bountytokens, a very good one. And then the tokens are often sold very quickly and cheaply because the money is badly needed.

Right, many people work for daily allowances. Many such people joined crypto go run their daily lives.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:08:02 AM

i believe Natmin will do good in Future as the Demand of escraw service is increasing everyday!
Now a days people get scammed too often when making a deal online!
We need a PREVENTION! and think NATMIN can be the ONE!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

i believe Natmin will do good in Future as the Demand of escraw service is increasing everyday!

Truly, the demand for escrow service is on the rise but the reason why I believe Natmin will do well is because it is operating on the blockchain. I have heard of local escrow services where the admin (escrow) made away with peoples money.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

The price is always the same as Natmin sells the tokens on the exchange. As mentioned several times before, people from countries that are not allowed to participate in ICOs are given the opportunity to buy tokens in pre-sale

That is a good point. I totally forgot about the people from excluded countries. Than it make sense to sell the Natmin tokens on an exchange, to satisfy all investors.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

ICO is not over. But for the benefit of US investors they are doing this.  Its a very good initiative. However I did not check the volume yet on the exchanges.
So why they are allowing to people to purchase NAT from Bitmart whenever ICO is still running? What is the benefit to investors and Natmin company?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

ICO is not over. But for the benefit of US investors they are doing this.  Its a very good initiative. However I did not check the volume yet on the exchanges.
So why they are allowing to people to purchase NAT from Bitmart whenever ICO is still running? What is the benefit to investors and Natmin company?
I think the benefit is to for the US investors indeed, and Natmin can reach them through this exchange so it is also profitable for them.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:17:45 PM

Escrow is very useful sevice and thanks smart contracts escrow can be used in different spheres. Blockchain can be used in different spheres and smart countracts give a big opportunities.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

i see meetups as the best way to let the community know about a project reasons been that through meetups we get to see and know the team and gauge their level of commitment towards the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

It will ebb and flow I think as eth bounces I imagine if your quick you’ll be able to pick up cheaper from time to time depending on who’s selling for less than it was bought for, for some reason

Yeah, in my opinion, they should have made the sale price $0.01 or 0.00005 ETH as it avoids any confusion or differences. I would prefer it if it was either a set price in crypto or a set price in fiat.

Yes, this was said before, the price was locked to 0.00005 ETH for each NAT when the token sale was happening from the ICO website. Just a reminder that since we moved the remaining tokens to the exchanges we cannot guarantee that price anymore, we launched at $0.01 per token. This price will be affected by the users trading.

Oh okay, apologies I didn't realise the token sale had been moved entirely to the exchanges. I've had experiences with other ICO's in the past where they ran a token sale on their website and on an exchange.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

I think the benefit is to for the US investors indeed, and Natmin can reach them through this exchange so it is also profitable for them.
As I know that US citizen is not allowed participate in any ICOs. Then how it is possible? And how US members can purchase whenever it's locked?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

Meetups is really an essential component to any intended project that tends to boost the confidence of the community, they should really use such avenue, natmin is quite different with it's own unique process that involves the community, flexible as both the traditional and the blockchain system can use it just like i state earlier, so getting people to use it will require less effort 
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

Truly, the demand for escrow service is on the rise but the reason why I believe Natmin will do well is because it is operating on the blockchain. I have heard of local escrow services where the admin (escrow) made away with peoples money.
Yh. There’s no secure and swift transactions than that on the Blockchain. Using smart contract, every one is safe.
I was worried about the cost of transactions. But I was relieved to find out it was just 1% of the transaction.
You would be surprised with the number interested in using the service.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:29:20 PM

Haha. You gut me with "... we see lots of projects with no point" first of all, no project will want to agree with you that they are pointless and secondly, that's where the power of marketing comes into play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: