Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:21:18 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 11:39:41 PM by natmin

What is Natmin?
Natmin Pure Escrow is a decentralized application that provides pure Escrow Services built on Blockchain Technology. We aim to revolutionize the Escrow industry by utilizing Blockchain Technology to facilitate Escrow transactions for a fraction of the price of conventional Escrow services.

Natmin is a self-regulating system that provides secure transactions between the buyer and seller with extremely low fees. Natmin utilizes smart contract technology to implement and regulate Escrow transactions. This removes the need for a middleman, thus reducing transaction costs and the possibility of fraud.

The Natmin Token (NAT) ensures utmost security and peace of mind between the buyer and seller. It is built on the widely used and accepted ERC20 / ERC223 standard using the Ethereum Blockchain.

Why use Natmin?

We live in a world where convenience has become the great commodity. Our time is precious, and anything that cuts down on wasted time is seen as a boon. Unfortunately, sometimes this convenience can lead to a degradation of quality. It's all well and good to offer a wide variety of products, but it's a vastly different matter to have everyone involved knowledgeable on all products. Sometimes the quality of care you receive is not as extensive as what you would get from someone who specializes in the product you are after.

Would you buy a big-ticket item like a car from a grocery store, or from a dealer whose job it is to know everything about the product they are selling and compare it to others in the market?

At Natmin Pure Escrow, we believe in a superior quality of service. How we deliver this to you is simple: our sole focus and specialty is Escrow services. We don't need to tie you down with unrelated offers or find other ways to grab your business, because our sole concern is Escrow services. We don't need to insert non-Escrow related services into our platform to make it more appealing, because that is not why you need us. You need us for Escrow services, and that is what we deliver. No gimmicks, no loopholes, no wasted time.

All of our time and effort goes into Escrow services. We believe this commitment and superior quality of service is what sets us apart from our competition, and what makes us the wiser choice in all Escrow related services.

The Natmin Token

The Natmin Token (NAT) is a digital token that powers the Escrow platform. It will be used to fund transactions between buyers and sellers. It also ensures utmost security and peace of mind between the buyer and seller. NAT is an unmineable token built on the ERC20 / ERC223 standard using the Ethereum Blockchain, which makes it a widely used and an accepted standard. The upcoming Token Generation Event (TGE) will be the only time Natmin Tokens will be created.

Demo Platform

We already have a working Demo that can simulate a basic transaction between a buyer and seller.
Each registered user has Demo tokens to use on the Platform and test it out.
Access the demo here: https://www.natmin.io/login?type=demo
Watch the demo explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmoWGiqfZrs&

Token Generation Event (TGE/ICO/Token Sale)

Our Token Generation Event will start on 1 September 2018 and end on 31 December 2018.
We have a total supply of 400,000,000 NAT and 240,000,000 NAT will be made available for the TGE.

Referral Bounty

Structure will change. More details to be posted soon!

Contact Us

Please contact us on support@natmin.io if you have any questions.
Natmin Pure Escrow PTY LTD

We are incorporated in Australia and part of our AML/CTF legislation requires us to collect KYC information for certain services to be compliant with ASIC for all token distribution during our TGE / ICO

https://abr.business.gov.au/ABN/View?abn=37626770232

Links

https://www.natmin.io/
https://www.natmin.io/whitepaper
https://t.me/NatminPureEscrow
https://twitter.com/NatminPE
https://www.facebook.com/natminpureescrow/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/natmin-pure-escrow-pty-ltd/
https://github.com/natminpureescrow/
https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwEyY1Tr5PdKBrlHEE9LSHg
https://www.reddit.com/r/NatminPureEscrow/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:36:45 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 11:58:32 AM by natmin

FAQ

What is Natmin?
Natmin Pure Escrow is a decentralized Escrow Service application built on Blockchain technology. It utilizes the ERC223 standard and will be released on the Ethereum blockchain.

Do you have a demo/prototype?
Yes, we already have a working MVP on the Ethereum Mainnet. Please access it here https://app.natmin.io/

When is the TGE?
The TGE will start on 1st of September 2018, and will continue until 31 December 2018.

Will NAT Token be an ERC20 / ERC223 token?
Yes it will be built on the ERC223 standard and released on the Ethereum Blockchain.

What is the minimum contribution?
There is no minimum contribution.

What happens to the unsold TGE tokens?
A token amount equal to 70% of the unsold tokens will be instantly burned, decreasing the total supply. The last 30% of unsold tokens will be made available to be purchased directly from the Natmin Platform when creating transactions. This available token amount will be burned at a rate of 2% each month for a period of 15 months or until the available amount reaches 0, whichever comes first.

Will NAT be a utility Token?
Yes the token will be used on the platforms to fund transactions.

What coins will be accepted?
We will only accept ETH during the Pre-Sale and Public Sale for tokens that are sold from our website. Exchanges accept different currencies.

What is the Token price?
If you buy directly from our website the price is 1 ETH = 1000 NAT. You will also receive other bonuses. If you buy directly from an exchange, the price will vary, and it does not include any bonuses.

Is there a softcap/hardcap?
There is no softcap, so that means the project will continue regardless of the amount raised. Since the majority of our tokens are now directly sold from an exchange, the technical hardcap requirement is not applicable anymore.

When will Pre-Sale / Public Sale tokens be distributed?
You will receive your tokens immediately after purchase.

Is KYC required?
Yes, if you buy tokens directly from our website. If you buy tokens directly from an exchange, please follow their KYC requirements.

Zhariah

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Your Public Sale was supposed to end on 30th September, why did you change it to 31st December?
When will the Airdrop tokens be distributed now?
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:28:10 AM

Your Public Sale was supposed to end on 30th September, why did you change it to 31st December?

Hello there.

After much debate, we decided to extend the token sale period to the end of December 2018 to give the project the best possible chance of success, especially in the bear market we are in right now. This was a business decision to assure the best ROI for all project stakeholders.

Unfortunately, the distribution of the airdrop tokens will also be moved to be within 14 days after 31 December 2018.

Please follow us on our social media or signup to our newsletter www.natmin.io for up to date information about the project.

Zhariah

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Hello there.

After much debate, we decided to extend the token sale period to the end of December 2018 to give the project the best possible chance of success, especially in the bear market we are in right now. This was a business decision to assure the best ROI for all project stakeholders.

Unfortunately, the distribution of the airdrop tokens will also be moved to be within 14 days after 31 December 2018.

Please follow us on our social media or signup to our newsletter www.natmin.io for up to date information about the project.

Thank you very much for your reply  Smiley I look forward to seeing the progression of the project.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

Check out our latest Medium Article
“Looking For a Hassle-Free Way to Transact Online? Make Natmin Pure Escrow Your Choice” by Lisa Cashen

https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/looking-for-a-hassle-free-way-to-transact-online-make-natmin-pure-escrow-your-choice-368381fa73b3

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

92.4% of Malware is delivered via email - Verizon 2018 DBIR

Can you or your employees spot a phishing email?
One little click is all it takes to give hackers access to your system and information.

Keep yourself informed.
https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/are-you-a-victim-of-phishing-and-dont-know-it-f5a86f64edeb

william9091

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting. Smiley
Combine the real product with the token yet no project has worked so seamlessly.
I think the future of all companies will look exactly like this project!
Good luck to the developers! William
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

I like that you guys have a prototype in place to get the idea across; from my understanding you are tackling different verticals. How do you approach volatility with escrows?

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

I'm also like those people that instead of going out and walking to the stores I usually order now via online. Looking forward on your escorw services and I hope I can use it someday.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

Hello there.

Yea, i noticed that most projects are doing same, so this is not an exception because the entire industry is moving at a slow pace at the moment but i believe things will pick up, in fact things have picked up within the last few weeks and with the good news emanating from the industry and rapid adaptation, we'll get to see a change in the situation of the market
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

You have mentioned 35% of the investments raised will be spent on the Research and Development. What exactly does that mean? If it is including product development, then this budget is too less. I am looking for the clarification on that part for my better understanding.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

You have mentioned 35% of the investments raised will be spent on the Research and Development. What exactly does that mean? If it is including product development, then this budget is too less. I am looking for the clarification on that part for my better understanding.

I like the fact that they have 25% of money have been alloted to marketing. This is key and deserve that kind of allotment. Team has any plans to go to blockchain events in the near future? This could be helpful in getting a private investors on board.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

I like the fact that they have 25% of money have been alloted to marketing. This is key and deserve that kind of allotment. Team has any plans to go to blockchain events in the near future? This could be helpful in getting a private investors on board.

Indeed, with the amount of social media work required nowadays to stay on top of your game and gain the most exposure is really important, especially when you're a new project who is unheard of from the start
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

I do not think I’ve seen a project with no softcap before, this is encouraging for investors, but it does beg the question where will the funds come from if they raise a small amount? What’s the point in doing an ICO if you do not have a minimum?

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

I think that the developers did very well that they implemented their project on the ERC 223 protocol. I believe that this new protocol is more efficient than the ERC 20.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

I do not think I’ve seen a project with no softcap before, this is encouraging for investors, but it does beg the question where will the funds come from if they raise a small amount? What’s the point in doing an ICO if you do not have a minimum?

I am wondering the same. I don't think there was another ICO with the same approach; well at least to the extent of my knowledge. For the softcap is usually the min needed to kickstart the project and start making money.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Escrow has always been an awesome idea since its inception and seeing it on the blockchain is revolutionary. I look forward to this project with hope.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

A Blockchain escrow service for carrying out transaction. Wow. This really got my attention. Will need to look more into this project and rush back with my questions.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

I am wondering the same. I don't think there was another ICO with the same approach; well at least to the extent of my knowledge. For the softcap is usually the min needed to kickstart the project and start making money.

Its nice to see them taking another kind of approach, personally i never liked the softcap and hardcap thing, brands should just state what they need, go for it and stop bickering about soft and hardcaps, their concept is pretty sleek, the virtual world is not safe and with this brand coming into play, we may get to see a boost in transactions, with relief from both parties involved 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: