Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

Explain to me the principle of how the project is going to earn? I would like to evaluate the business prospects of the project. As I understand the concept of this project is a database of vacancies and a summary of the blockchain.
The principle is the same as with the usual employment agency. That is, commissions from the employer or from the employee. A pretty lucrative business.
Except for comissions every one can earn goldcoin by recommendation and rewiev,it sounds pretty good.
And can you tell more about this opportunity? I'm very interested in the opportunity to get a coin of this project.
I can tell you only as I understand by read this thread. I think we should wait answers from team member.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

Wbsite don't available? or just wrong link? I tried to goolge it, but found nothing.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

Wbsite don't available? or just wrong link? I tried to goolge it, but found nothing.
You're right. The link to the site really does not work. Here in this thread have repeatedly written that the link to the site does not work. So far, not fixed.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

Explain to me the principle of how the project is going to earn? I would like to evaluate the business prospects of the project. As I understand the concept of this project is a database of vacancies and a summary of the blockchain.
How will the project make a profit? with this there are no questions. With this there will be no problems! They will certainly be successful!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

You're right. The link to the site really does not work. Here in this thread have repeatedly written that the link to the site does not work. So far, not fixed.
The project is new and perhaps even the official site has not yet been created, but I think that soon everything will be fixed.
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

The project is new and perhaps even the official site has not yet been created, but I think that soon everything will be fixed.
Obvioulsy you are right, its new and I think it just not created yet, but it makes me confused a liitle.
archetyp

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

a project should have higher standards than this.... i dont trust this coin
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

Obvioulsy you are right, its new and I think it just not created yet, but it makes me confused a liitle.
The absence of the site does not bother me. I know hundreds of examples of various fraud projects in which there are beautiful and expensive sites. The more beautiful the wrapper, the less delicious the candy)))
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

a project should have higher standards than this.... i dont trust this coin
It's only beginning, there is nothing to trust. I prefer do not trust anyone nowadays. However nobody knows for sure what we will see in future.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

It's only beginning, there is nothing to trust. I prefer do not trust anyone nowadays. However nobody knows for sure what we will see in future.
Very wise words! You can not blindly trust anyone. Therefore, you always need to read a lot and try to understand the project before investing your money.
mat56hal

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

The principle is the same as with the usual employment agency. That is, commissions from the employer or from the employee. A pretty lucrative business.
Except for comissions every one can earn goldcoin by recommendation and rewiev,it sounds pretty good.
Yes, this is an excellent opportunity to earn project tokens. It's good that they made such opportunities, I think that people will use them
Now there is a very big competition in the market, it's hard to say what will happen next with the project.
n_vd

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Rather, the developers are making technical updates, we will wait for the news
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

Very wise words! You can not blindly trust anyone. Therefore, you always need to read a lot and try to understand the project before investing your money.
As I said before I saw projects like that before and some of them was successful, need more time to see how team works and maybe this one will be one of them.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

Yes, this is an excellent opportunity to earn project tokens. It's good that they made such opportunities, I think that people will use them
Now there is a very big competition in the market, it's hard to say what will happen next with the project.
Yes, there are many competitors, but no one has yet provided a quality product to us, I think the team has a good opportunity to prove itself
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Yes, I agree that any investment is always a risk! But not all risky, like some, and do not risk investing their money in an untested company! Huh
any capitalization and investment company even in the most successful and already working project may be unsuccessful, the project may go bankrupt and you will lose money
and you can invest in a start-up company and in the future have a good profit
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

Good projects are always worth their weight in gold. But wait, gold will soon replace bitcoin, so you can talk about the weight of bitcoin))) Here are just a few now worthy projects. But I found in my one))

I think that Bitcoin has already become a full-fledged analogue of digital gold and for many it is even more valuable. Just most people think that diamonds or gold are true values, and Bitcoin is a dummy. But in real life the opposite is true.

Absolutely agree with you! Bitcoin for many has become the main income, and people no longer want to have anything else! Such bitcoin fever!

tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

Good projects are always worth their weight in gold. But wait, gold will soon replace bitcoin, so you can talk about the weight of bitcoin))) Here are just a few now worthy projects. But I found in my one))

I think that Bitcoin has already become a full-fledged analogue of digital gold and for many it is even more valuable. Just most people think that diamonds or gold are true values, and Bitcoin is a dummy. But in real life the opposite is true.

Absolutely agree with you! Bitcoin for many has become the main income, and people no longer want to have anything else! Such bitcoin fever!
most likely not bitcoin but the whole crypto industry has become a worldwide fever, just a lot of people understand that this is the future,and no one wants to miss the opportunity to get into this industry in the beginning
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

Yes, about the market, it makes everyone nervous! Nothing, everything will be all right! The main thing is that there was not such a panic as it once was! People went crazy, they sold everything that they had on their wallets! Smiley

BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

Yes, about the market, it makes everyone nervous! Nothing, everything will be all right! The main thing is that there was not such a panic as it once was! People went crazy, they sold everything that they had on their wallets! Smiley
Sold only fools, but who was not afraid, in the future, will earn good money)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

most likely not bitcoin but the whole crypto industry has become a worldwide fever, just a lot of people understand that this is the future,and no one wants to miss the opportunity to get into this industry in the beginning
The earlier people learn about cryptocurrencies, the better for them. Look at those who started doing it 6 or 8 years ago. They are all millionaires!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: