Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45470 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:55:04 AM

Which is website the project ? Because when I try to access it it opens a blank page, I hope it will soon be available with other information about the project
Website doesn't exist yet, they announsed that it will be available soon .

They start the development without the site. May be they do not hurry and the site is not the most important thing for them. The most important thing is not the lending site for the ICO but a decentralized cryptocurrency HR database.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mat56hal

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

This is a new concept and there is surely a need for this kind of platform in the industry. I will diligently follow up the development of this project, I wish you guys good luck.
The concept is not new, I've met similar platforms. But the project has a number of features that distinguish it from the others. I can say that the project has great chances
I have not yet seen a ready solution. Therefore, this project has every opportunity to become a leader!
They were ready but they were either very or prematurely closed the project before the official release.
Now it is difficult to interest the user, need to release a novelty with convenient use, then people will be interested in the product.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Yes, with such a falling market, it is necessary to work hard and attract people to invest in the project
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

Yes, I also heard that there will be updates soon, it's interesting that the team has prepared. Guys, what are your options on this?
I believe that the project team will change the overall design and make a more understandable positioning for the common man!
What specifically do you dislike about the design and what is not clear?
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

Which is website the project ? Because when I try to access it it opens a blank page, I hope it will soon be available with other information about the project
Site is almost completely ready. Very soon you will be able to get acquainted with our project!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

Yes, I also heard that there will be updates soon, it's interesting that the team has prepared. Guys, what are your options on this?
I believe that the project team will change the overall design and make a more understandable positioning for the common man!
I do not understand how you can judge the design if the project is not yet ready. With design as for me everything is good and it's just a matter of taste.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Yes, with such a falling market, it is necessary to work hard and attract people to invest in the project
Now market is almost all green and it continue to go up, I think it can be very positive for  HR, by the way design pretty good for me, keep it like that.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

Personally, I like everything, but I would like more information, and a little bit change the color palette. Strictly do not judge my opinion
Design is very individual) Everyone has his own opinion about color, shape, typography, graphics, etc. There will always be disgruntled users. Smiley
I believe that due to needs of the users, the business has a chance for development. Imagine everything is in one design. It's not real, the world needs competition!
Told ya before, it's not such important as good team and technical side, by the way i like color.
that's right ,competition is an incentive to be better than others
and the project must be perfect to attract investors
everything should be fine, site design, capable team, great idea
Site will be soon and our team will do it understandable and attractive. We have a great idea and we sure in it.
tor9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Site is almost completely ready. Very soon you will be able to get acquainted with our project!
this is good news for many people, a lot of waiting for the launch of the site,I think many will be happy to see the work done
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Everyone wants to see all the information and reports right away. Patience and tranquility! I think that soon we will be able to see and learn everything we need! Wink

Stnev89

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Now market is almost all green and it continue to go up, I think it can be very positive for  HR, by the way design pretty good for me, keep it like that.
I also like the activity of the market recently, it will positively affect the development of the project and the market of the crypto economy as a whole.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

Everyone wants to see all the information and reports right away. Patience and tranquility! I think that soon we will be able to see and learn everything we need! Wink
Patience is the most iportamn thing in crypto, this project has just appear give some time to team and I'm sure it will be successful.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Patience is the most iportamn thing in crypto, this project has just appear give some time to team and I'm sure it will be successful.
Patience is one of the most important qualities for a crypto-investor. Anyone who knows how to wait and not give in to panic will be rewarded with a mega profit!
Julia1992

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

I also like the activity of the market recently, it will positively affect the development of the project and the market of the crypto economy as a whole.
Yes, the market in the last few days is beginning to please! Thank God! Figures in recent days are not very happy! But everything is going to improve! And this is good.

tor9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

Yes, the market in the last few days is beginning to please! Thank God! Figures in recent days are not very happy! But everything is going to improve! And this is good.
the market is growing, but I would like to see more growth after such a strong fall
and hunters and investors and developers, all waiting for huge growth
CTO@MyBitMine

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

the market is growing, but I would like to see more growth after such a strong fall
Everyone wants to see that, probably time has come, market is growing so well, for sure this is good for potential investors in altcoins and for HR goldcoin too.
Julia1992

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Let's hope that growth will continue, and at the same pace as last year), I remember how much joy it was when Bitcoin was 20k
Oh yeah! Good times were. Those who then managed to stand up well, lucky! Well, nothing, but on our street there will be a holiday!)))

Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

I read more information about your project, now positioning becomes more clear. Still watching your development
Julia1992

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

In general, it's too early to judge the company. When everything becomes more open and transparent, you already have something to think about!

CTO@MyBitMine

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

I have notice that this thread was updated with more useful information, good to see that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: