Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

This is one of the better crypto project around and will be the first HR related crypto that I will be joining. I have high hopes for this project. The idea is definitely unique and being unique in crypto nowadays is good.
We appreciate your trust and are confident that the project will be successful. We are making great efforts fot it
Do you have a bonus program for users and what if it will be. I would like to participate. How about bounty?
Bounty we dont have yet, but we are considering this. Keep for updates
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

This is one of the better crypto project around and will be the first HR related crypto that I will be joining. I have high hopes for this project. The idea is definitely unique and being unique in crypto nowadays is good.
We appreciate your trust and are confident that the project will be successful. We are making great efforts fot it
Do you have a bonus program for users and what if it will be. I would like to participate. How about bounty?

Yes, we will follow the updates! I'm also interested in the bonus program, generosity! I think many are waiting for this! Therefore we wait and we believe in you!

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

How do you assess the chances that recruitment agencies will use this CRYPTO-HR platform? Will it be in demand in the market?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:43:54 AM

I think that this product, CRYPTO-HR platform, will be in demand on the market
and will be able to attract investors
and will be able to develop your project
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

Oh. The market is so unpredictable, it is not known what will happen tomorrow! platform CRYPTO-HR, will be in demand in the market or not !? I do not have any assumptions yet!

HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

Oh. The market is so unpredictable, it is not known what will happen tomorrow! platform CRYPTO-HR, will be in demand in the market or not !? I do not have any assumptions yet!
We will do all to make the project successful and in demand. Our team carefully processes all the information.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

I think you should do that, bounty programm attracts more investors as well. By the way where do you plan register your ICO?

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:43:10 AM

I think you should do that, bounty programm attracts more investors as well. By the way where do you plan register your ICO?
Ok, we considere including bounty program and ICO. Keep for updates, soon you will know about it more information.
Tearz

Activity: 627

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

Ok, we considere including bounty program and ICO. Keep for updates, soon you will know about it more information.

Good decision for all, it is very good that you listen to opinions of the interested people.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Guardsman

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

Undoubtedly, if the end product meets all the promises of the developers, many companies will be interested in using it.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Undoubtedly, if the end product meets all the promises of the developers, many companies will be interested in using it.
We have big plans for the development of the project. This is just the beginning, ahead of a lot of developments, thats why for us very important contact with the audience now.
Guardsman

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

We have big plans for the development of the project. This is just the beginning, ahead of a lot of developments, thats why for us very important contact with the audience now.
The forum is very active users. Many have already become interested in this project and express very interesting thoughts and ideas in this thread.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

The forum is very active users. Many have already become interested in this project and express very interesting thoughts and ideas in this thread.
That's right dude, I already interested coz of this tread, but good advertize means a lot.
mat56hal

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

That's right dude, I already interested coz of this tread, but good advertize means a lot.
It is very important to interest the audience at the initial stage of development. Many interested users will become investors of the project in the future.
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

Cool that you are considering the possibility of a bounty program. After all, this way your community will be able to earn a few tokens, performing work useful for the project!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

Cool that you are considering the possibility of a bounty program. After all, this way your community will be able to earn a few tokens, performing work useful for the project!
I'm also inerested in bounty programm , good news btw , keep waiting for updates.
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

It is very important to interest the audience at the initial stage of development. Many interested users will become investors of the project in the future.
Yes, absolutely true. Many of the guys I know started with the bounty program, and then the project became more interesting to them and they invested in it. This happen often!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

Yes, absolutely true. Many of the guys I know started with the bounty program, and then the project became more interesting to them and they invested in it. This happen often!
When you participate in the bounty program then learn more information from the project and thus bounty hunters become investors.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

what's surprising
if the project is good, if there is a prospect why not become an investor with a bounty hunter
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

Our project is aimed at launching an advertising campaign. It will help to attract a large audience and accordingly make the project recognizable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: