Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

I read your whitepaper, do you really plan release beta version in November? It's really soon.
We will look forward to it. But I think no need to rush to run an open beta to the public version. It is better to run it in closed mode for testing.
of course, it is better to do closed testing first,so that application errors do not scare away future users at once, and then do public testing
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

I read your whitepaper, do you really plan release beta version in November? It's really soon.
We will look forward to it. But I think no need to rush to run an open beta to the public version. It is better to run it in closed mode for testing.
of course, it is better to do closed testing first,so that application errors do not scare away future users at once, and then do public testing
Yes you are right, testing is very important, and it is worthwhile to limit special attention.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

Yes you are right, testing is very important, and it is worthwhile to limit special attention.
For sure it should be tested before launch, but beta version means testing.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

Testing the beta version will determine the final result of the full version of the project. Sometimes not significant errors do not pay attention, but they can become very important in the functional plan of the project.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Testing the beta version will determine the final result of the full version of the project. Sometimes not significant errors do not pay attention, but they can become very important in the functional plan of the project.
I hope that everything goes well. Developers will make every effort and we get a good full product.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

Hello. Are you planning to release a white paper in Russian? I can translate that, but I would like to see everything in Russian. Thank.
Where'd you find it? Can you give me link please?
We have White Paper at the site and topic

I have read this document and I want to note that this document has a lot of interesting and important information in the field of development. so I advise all those who are going to invest their money in this project, review this document and identify its important details.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

It seems that the developers are really going to launch the CRYPTO-HR platform in November. I hope that we will get a fully functional product and will be able to evaluate its functionality.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

That's why I'm asking for it, I agree that no need to rush with it, imho november too early.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

I think that the rush to launch a release or a test version is not needed. If there are any problems then it will be more reflected in the CRYPTO-HR project than if they would postpone the launch of the platform for a month or two months.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

So what about listing at exchanges? Still don't find any information about it.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Guardsman

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

The project team was responsible for listing on the crypto exchange that they are very closely involved in this issue. and maybe soon the coin (token) will be traded somewhere.
tor9

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

I hope that everything goes well. Developers will make every effort and we get a good full product.
but do not rush to test the young product and run it, it is better not to, it is better to postpone the launch of the product for another month,but to pass a full test
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

It means from November till January.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

We negotiate with different exchanges.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

We negotiate with different exchanges.
Let us know which exchanges you are negotiating with. You have no opportunity to buy tokens. We want to know where to buy them.
Guardsman

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

but do not rush to test the young product and run it, it is better not to, it is better to postpone the launch of the product for another month,but to pass a full test
I think the CRYPTO-HR project team understands this and will never put a raw product on the market. Since it will hurt the reputation of the project.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

I think the CRYPTO-HR project team understands this and will never put a raw product on the market. Since it will hurt the reputation of the project.
Of course there will be a lot of tests before the product goes into full use. The most important thing is to attract a lot of customers, and in the raw project no one wants to enter.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

Of course there will be a lot of tests before the product goes into full use. The most important thing is to attract a lot of customers, and in the raw project no one wants to enter.
I would like to see the finished platform and test it. I wonder what the interface will look like? Not sure which developer is developing the interface?
Guardsman

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

I think that in part it should be like some kind of social network. For example, on LinkedIn only on the blockchain.
tor9

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

I also hope that the development team is experienced,and will not allow themselves to make such a huge mistake
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: