Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Of course there will be a lot of tests before the product goes into full use. The most important thing is to attract a lot of customers, and in the raw project no one wants to enter.
I would like to see the finished platform and test it. I wonder what the interface will look like? Not sure which developer is developing the interface?
I do not have information about the development of the project. Of course I wanted to see at least screenshots of the future project.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

Of course there will be a lot of tests before the product goes into full use. The most important thing is to attract a lot of customers, and in the raw project no one wants to enter.
I would like to see the finished platform and test it. I wonder what the interface will look like? Not sure which developer is developing the interface?
I do not have information about the development of the project. Of course I wanted to see at least screenshots of the future project.
This is an understandable desire. When you follow the development of the project, you always want to see what happened with the developers there faster.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

This is an understandable desire. When you follow the development of the project, you always want to see what happened with the developers there faster.
Be patient. The developers promised testing in November. It’s not long to wait! Soon you will have a chance to try platform CRYPTO-HR!
Guardsman

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

Be patient. The developers promised testing in November. It’s not long to wait! Soon you will have a chance to try platform CRYPTO-HR!

I hope that the final product from the development team of project CRYPTO-HR will not disappoint me. The idea of the project is very interesting and promising. This may well be a working product that will be profitable!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

So what about listing at exchanges? Still don't find any information about it.
We negotiate with different exchanges.
Can you tell approximate date?
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

Does anyone know any date? When we can test the application.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

Does anyone know any date? When we can test the application.
I think nobody knows exactly date, november is coming so we'll test it soon.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

So what about listing at exchanges? Still don't find any information about it.
We negotiate with different exchanges.
Let us know which exchanges you are negotiating with. You have no opportunity to buy tokens. We want to know where to buy them.
You will know about it soon.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

We are negotiating with the best developers. The interface will be as convenient as possible.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

I think that in part it should be like some kind of social network. For example, on LinkedIn only on the blockchain.
No, it is like a base for finding a job, where information about both the candidate and the employer will be provided.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

Soon all wll be, must wait a bit.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

I hope that the final product from the development team of project CRYPTO-HR will not disappoint me. The idea of the project is very interesting and promising. This may well be a working product that will be profitable!
We are sure that it will not disappoint; the cryptocurrency market has long needed such a project.
Vangardo

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

We are sure that it will not disappoint; the cryptocurrency market has long needed such a project.
I hope that you will succeed. good luck to you. Looking forward to the platform
Tryam93

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

I'm not forcing you to provide information instantly. It is clear that this takes time and I'm ready to wait.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

I'm not forcing you to provide information instantly. It is clear that this takes time and I'm ready to wait.
it is better not to rush the developers and wait for some time, let them make their product to the end, let it take longer than they promise
Vangardo

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

it is better not to rush the developers and wait for some time, let them make their product to the end, let it take longer than they promise
You're right. If everyone does as promised, the project will be great.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

We have to wait as long as it takes. Surely the developers will keep us informed of all updates and new features.
Vangardo

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

we just have to wait and support the developers.
Guardsman

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

I think everything will be fine. developers should not hurry with the release of the release of platform CRYPTO-HR.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

I think everything will be fine. developers should not hurry with the release of the release of platform CRYPTO-HR.
In matters of software development, rush is not a good thing. Bugs and errors need to be identified and corrected at the stage of full testing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: