Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell car for Bitcoin  (Read 2022 times)
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:39:28 PM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.
Selling you properties to invest in crypto is what I will never advice anyone and I think this is unreasonable and over exaggerating, greedines. This is really the best time to invest on crypto as the price is down now but not to an extend of looking for 500% profit.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

if I don't sell cars but I sell motorbikes for additional investment capital in bitcoin bro. because now will use the opportunity to buy bitcoin because the price is still falling.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.

I really like his confidence, but dont risk the car IMHO. This year might not be the year of bulls in crypto, it might take another 12-24 months for mass adoption followed by bull run. Hope you talk to your buddy and make him understand that.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:01:27 AM

if they already do that i think we wouldn't judge him, but if they haven't do it i think you can tell him about the risk, about the car that you sold will gone if the bitcoin price is drop or bitcoin is not popular anymore in the future

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

It's still risky, we still don't know if we already hit the bottom. But I believe if he/she bought bitcoin around $6,000, then that is a good entry one. It's good decision, Bitcoin is just making some price correction, soon, it will become stable , just patience.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

sell car for bitcoin...i don't think it is a good idea.Buy bitcoin without sacrificing some of your properties unless you two or more cars

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

It's still risky, we still don't know if we already hit the bottom. But I believe if he/she bought bitcoin around $6,000, then that is a good entry one. It's good decision, Bitcoin is just making some price correction, soon, it will become stable , just patience.
yes, of course the risk will continue to be in every business, we only need to make the risk smaller. if you believe the $ 6000 price for bitcoin is a pretty cheap price, I think it's good enough to have it. but I do not recommend selling assets such as cars to get them, because I think we can still get them another way.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:23:10 AM

Steps that are too daring to speculate. By selling a car to buy Bitcoin, in the hope that it will make a lot of profits by the end of 2019. In this case there is no need to blame anyone. Because 2019 hasn't happened yet, if you look at the current situation, the price of bitcoin is at a price of around $ 6k. Maybe you think the price is far from $ 500,000. I want to say, everything can happen in cryptocurrency. Although it's less likely to touch the price of $ 500k, but there is no harm if your friend dares speculation. You need to encourage your friends. And say everything will be fine.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:33:23 AM

Actually this idea also comes to my mind,selling my house and lot to buy bitcoins this is how i trust this virtual coin together with altcoins as i am sure that futures lies on this great innovative creation of satoshi nakamoto

We're under conversation (me and my wife ofcourse)about what is the next move after selling our assets,at first she is totally disagreeing but along the way and after being active in forum now she’s supporting me and trusting cryptocurrency
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

I don't think I will do this, because if the price of bitcoin like this I could lose my car crazy, but if the price of bitcoin is high, there is no harm in trying.
but I'm sure also bitcoin will rise
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

Good job.if you can sell your car.
It's mean you are interesting in business and its true to start business you should have some money. So if you have option of selling car to get money for starting your business in bitcoin then its completely excellent decision. But you should have knowledge or some experienced related to business then it will be more good for you.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

Maybe is the best solution and ideas for selling your car and make investment at bitcoin, you can sell your lovely car and buy bitcoin for investment least two or three months until at the new years. you can take much profit at new year of 2019.
Sukunan-

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:12:23 AM

it's a very crazy idea ... it's really crazy for me, but if it's been a choice in his life, hopefully he gets a profit that doesn't disappoint because he has sold a car just for bitcoin .
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:12:55 AM

Well we always say dont invest what you can afford to lose even how good the investment is, thinking profit ahead seems not right because we dont know what's in the future of bitcoin.

Im not saying the price cant soar high but we must not set aside the possibilities of not so good outcome. Selling your car for btc is not bad if you know the consequences of your action and you truly believe in bitcoin.

However we should not believe or rely our decision to invest just because of some "experts" prediction, prediction will remain prediction and not reliable at all.

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:52:37 AM

Yes it might work the same way as your friend have expected it to work because since bitcoin can have an increment in future in its value but not a car . Cars value isn't going to increase rather it will decrease with time so investing in bitcoin is an asset while investing in car is a liability.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

in my opinion it's a very risky decision, because no one can predict bitcoin correctly, maybe bitcoin reaches 500 000 $ by the end of the year, but maybe the price drops more than now, it's better to invest with the rest of the savings the risk is smaller .
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

Maybe is the best solution and ideas for selling your car and make investment at bitcoin, you can sell your lovely car and buy bitcoin for investment least two or three months until at the new years. you can take much profit at new year of 2019.
Yes he can take a lot of profit if bitcoin reach highest value like what he expect but If in the next year bitcoin still continue go down he already loss his car and he will loss his money. We never know what will happen to bitcoin In the future and if we see the market condition its almost impossible to bitcoin reach 500k. Invest in bitcoin is good but sell your car to buy bitcoin is not the right decision for me.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:16:27 AM

if they already do that i think we wouldn't judge him, but if they haven't do it i think you can tell him about the risk, about the car that you sold will gone if the bitcoin price is drop or bitcoin is not popular anymore in the future
Car is already sold and it is his decision. Tell him that diversifying investment can help to lessen the risk in bitcoin. If you are afraid bitcoin lose popularity then find another where you can believe on that can give profit in the future. However, I do not think bitcoin to lose popularity because it is the foundation of all other digital currencies.
Seymourguado

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

It was a reckless decision, for me, I only invested at my own level. If lucky, the profit from the investment, if the risk will not lose much. Investing as your friend is very dangerous, but during this time I think the investment is reasonable but should not sell his car to invest.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

in my opinion, it is a choice that can harm yourself if we sell our cars or property to be used as investments in the crypto world, and what if the market continues to decline over the next few years? So in my opinion, don't be too pushy by doing things beyond reason to be able to invest in the crypto world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: