Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell car for Bitcoin  (Read 2022 times)
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

Since the current market its even worth if you sell your house to invest in bitcoins.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

I think a profitable purchase, everything went too far with bitcoins, and probably will go further, developing cryptocurrency increases itself in the world, and the cryptocurrency market looks better.
Selling car for bitcoin is not a good idea, butcis you have many cars you can sell one and purchase bitcoin, because i believe that bitcoin has really a great return of profit from our investment if the price rise up high in the near future, but for now bitcoin is really dropping and we need to wait for the rising of its price.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

I think a profitable purchase, everything went too far with bitcoins, and probably will go further, developing cryptocurrency increases itself in the world, and the cryptocurrency market looks better.
Selling car for bitcoin is not a good idea, butcis you have many cars you can sell one and purchase bitcoin, because i believe that bitcoin has really a great return of profit from our investment if the price rise up high in the near future, but for now bitcoin is really dropping and we need to wait for the rising of its price.
I would not sell my car for bitcoin right now too, I would just work hard for me to have a great value of bitcoin but not to sell my property a house or a car but rather use my money to invest here, we need to become wise in our every decision but for those who can do it, salute tot hem.
frankiemalton

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:14:07 PM

At the end his own car and his own money but, sell his car for invest money to bitcoin, I don't think, it's a reasonable thought. I would not sell my own car.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

What your friend did is a huge gamble,selling your own personal stuff for bitcoins i think for me is not recommendable.Bitcoins price is high yes but in the next few months you have the potential to lose or gain money sometimes its lose because of the down trend now.If your friend is not a strong holder he wil eventually lose money

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.
I think your friend is doing very brave things, and your friend is very ambitious to want to make a profit in crypto, is your friend confident in predicting that the person who will reach $ 500k is not necessarily the next year, and if your friend invests in bitcoin see whether the market is good or not?

It's a pity when the results won't benefit when your friend invests big enough, think twice if to start when the market is bearish, at least you invest not just one point, because getting your friends to profit can be in other alt coins
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

your friend is practically making a bet, maybe he did the right thing or maybe not. I would not sell the car I use to go to work for BTC. going all in on one investment is very risky

team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

I want to say to your friends, that he is a brave and great person. By risking a car to buy bitcoin. with hopes and dreams will get many benefits. There is nothing wrong with this, because it is his personal right, I can only support and hopefully bitcoin jumps to the price of $ 500k at the end of 2019. Of course there will be lots of people partying. Grin
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:22 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 09:45:38 PM by Ucy

Proof or I don't believe this. Your friend can't be that dumb? unless this happened last year during the bull run. Won't be surprised if some media and the ignorant ones pick this up and begin to publish it as though itwas true. Some are in the habit of spreading this to sort of tales to show how Cryptocurrency is bad for humans and destroying the planet. Anyone can claim anything these days. Only the truth stands.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

It is not a bad decision your friend took, you use what you have to get what you need, thou the space is volatile but your friends expectation is quit outrageous, I can guarantee he will have a good return,but not up to the speculations of  1= $500,000 . Your friend should not be eager to get his profit and must be strategic when the bullish period commence.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:01:24 PM

This is a frivolous act. Okay, if he sold an unnecessary thing, but he hoped that he would just buy the bitcoin and immediately begin to earn a lot of money... Newcomer, that say.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

its good for him because i know he must have thought of it well and i must commend him. this is a level of risk which i only saw in time of ponzi where people sold their belongings just to make money as a result of greed and most of this scenarios dont end well. its an everday debate of whether its  reasonable o worthy of it to sell your belongs o properties to invest in a scheme.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.
As I would like to think it's an extremely risky choice, in light of the fact that nobody can foresee BTC correctly perhaps BTC achieves 14000 $ before the year's over however perhaps the value drops more than now, it's smarter to invest with whatever remains of the reserve funds the risk is littler.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

As I would like to think it's an extremely risky choice, in light of the fact that nobody can foresee BTC correctly perhaps BTC achieves 14000 $ before the year's over however perhaps the value drops more than now, it's smarter to invest with whatever remains of the reserve funds the risk is littler.
big risk but if you dare to bear the risk and also manage it well I think that is a good thing, because maybe in the future when the bitcoin price can be 2-3x from now the profit will come maximally.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

Surely your friend knowing well about the risk that he take in the beginning investment, I don't know that is bitcoin will reach 500.000$ or not, if it will be, how long it take the times. Your friend must be patient as well for it.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:56:23 AM

many people say to use money according to you can afford to lose. never invest more than that dude. You're right that it will be too high risk. What if the price changes decrease and you panic because you can't hold and be patient? of course your car will actually become dust in this investment
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:11:34 AM

By the sound of it, it sounds like your friend has already sold his car. It is too much, at least for me. What if he did not gain any or the same amount of profit back? I remember when my friend was in a somewhat similar situation as him. He does not have a lot of money in the bank, too, and he wanted to get into cryptocurrency despite not having much in his bank account. Heed my advice please, tell your friend to ease up on buying bitcoins or using his belongings as collateral for buying bitcoins. Whether or not the price of bitcoin rises by the end of the year, trading something precious like a car for bitcoin can be dangerous. I hope your friend the best. Good luck.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:17:32 AM

Does your friend really sell cars to get bitcoin? this action is very risky by selling everything to get bitcoin, you have to understand that bitcoin values can change without anyone who can find out. a safer way to get bitcoin is to collect money from work and then buy, so you can still earn money from work and make bitcoin an additional income.
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:23:04 AM

This is just a prediction and i think your friend already make a risky decision. Because you only should invest what you can lost.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

For me, selling your car is not a good idea. Since you may use it for business purposes like going to work. When you have a job, you can start saving money in that way you can invest it in Bitcoin. When you invest it in Bitcoin, you must be ready with challenges like sudden changes in the Bitcoin Price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: