Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell car for Bitcoin  (Read 2022 times)
Ace Amias

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

I think that his decision is right as we see that China is on a way to stop their mining rigs and the mining amount of bitcoin in 100 years is 21 million from which about 17-18 million has been mined so it will shorten the supply as the more people are running towards bitcoin it will create the shortage of bitcoin as the demand is high so price will be also high.
BKBK

Activity: 560
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

:)However, in the debate, there are many advantages in transactions or discretion. Very soon we can easily invest from here. And we can get it from here. I have also invested in bitcoin. Let's make it. That is, the price of bittacquena will increase. So we are investing. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

What your friends do is a big gamble, selling your own personal items for bitcoin which I don't think is recommended. Bitcoin prices are high, but in the next few months you have the potential to lose or earn money, sometimes losing because of the down trend now.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

Actually i do not understand this action right or wrong. Maybe this time buying Bitcoin is the best and to make a way to raise money, he sells cars that buy Bitcoin as well.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

I totally do not have anything against anyone that decided to take whatever risk he chose, the choice would have gone in his way and he would be laughing big but because you think bitcoin has no sign of getting there, you decided to bring this here to scorn him. It is his choice, I will be against him if he actually did if it was his only car and possibly serves him some valueable purposes

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

I totally do not have anything against anyone that decided to take whatever risk he chose, the choice would have gone in his way and he would be laughing big but because you think bitcoin has no sign of getting there, you decided to bring this here to scorn him. It is his choice, I will be against him if he actually did if it was his only car and possibly serves him some valueable purposes

I will not go for it, selling my car for bitcoin because we may end up with nothing and that we really can't predict what will happen next. It would be best to invest whatever you have only on hand.
Wiwendefak

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:32:34 PM

He made a very bad decision by hearing someone Fishy. This is one of the reasons why people is selling in the panic! A lot of people follows the hype, they invest by hearing someone, seeing the hype and when the market goes opposite of their expectation, they start to panic and spread Fudd! I don't support it, buying bitcoin by selling something special is not good at all when the market is in the bearish situation.  The good suggestion is, do Invest what you can lose.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

If he thought it well,  then it doesn't matter selling his car. As long as he doesn't sell his house. I think he has a high belief that bitcoin will have a good future.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

Though this is an average decision. If he thinks that Bitcoin will go 500K USD in 2019, then you have to correct him. You have to tell him that no one knows what price will happen for the bitcoin in next year.  And one thing I want to know, when he bought bitcoin, that time what was the bitcoin price? If it is 6K USD or More then I think he will make good profits in 2019. So, his future plan will go for good.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.
I think your friend has a good idea on selling his car and invest the money in bitcoin, but the problem is that bitcoin's price is unpredictable, but for me it is still a good idea.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

Though this is an average decision. If he thinks that Bitcoin will go 500K USD in 2019, then you have to correct him. You have to tell him that no one knows what price will happen for the bitcoin in next year.  And one thing I want to know, when he bought bitcoin, that time what was the bitcoin price? If it is 6K USD or More then I think he will make good profits in 2019. So, his future plan will go for good.
Selling cars for bitcoin is not a good idea. Bitcoin is unstable and we can maybe lose our car if the value of bitcoin will fall. But it depends upon how you used or male a good decision on the feild to earn. If we have many car maybe we can sell one for bitcoin because I believe that there is no harm in trying.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

My friend decided to sell his car and invest all the money in Bitcoin as some people predict that 1 BTC will reach 500 000$ till the end of 2019.
He totally believes in it and tells that then he could buy not only a new car but a flat also.

Does it really worth it? He uses his car for his work and now he wouldn't be able to do this anymore as he thinks there's no need to work anymore.
I rather see it as a form of over daring. I see no way BTC can be $500 000 in 2019. You friend should hope that the price of BTC goes up as soon as possible so that he does not regret too soon

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:54 AM

It would be a good trade if his car is not that prestigious. In line with that, I also believe that a car is not much of a necessity but rather a liability. He would gain a lot of profit on the end of the year because bitcoin has a high chance of getting into the 30k USD mark. Nonetheless, let us not forget our real jobs because we can also accumulate profit from there.
Tingtong

Activity: 490

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:58:20 AM

We know Bitcoin price always increase and decrease. Now Bitcoin price is low and after time it price huge increase but it not 500k USD in two year. If he sell her car and buy btc after time he can buy house I hope.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
guruge87

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

The point is that BTC value increase, I dont think that much of increasement cant be pedict. Be think and invest wisely.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

It's both moronic and risky move to do that and to be honest, that's the stupidest move I have heard in my whole time with bitcoin investments. Why would someone sell their car, which they use for work, for something as volatile as bitcoins? That's just dumb. Never follow this guy's moves because you might end up losing everything too.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

Selling cars for bitcoin is not a good idea. Bitcoin is unstable and we can maybe lose our car if the value of bitcoin will fall. But it depends upon how you used or male a good decision on the feild to earn. If we have many car maybe we can sell one for bitcoin because I believe that there is no harm in trying.
Don't risk money you can't afford to lose! I think those tips will be very useful in all investments, especially in crypto investment, the risk is quite large with price fluctuations, if you allocate too much of your capital, maybe you will panic easily when price fluctuations make the price fall too deep?
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:30:01 AM

For me that is not a good decision. Yes bitcoin price will soon to rise and I believe this and the question is when? Nobody knows the real story of the price of bitcoins. Bitcoin is really a good investment but it is not reasonable to sell our properties just to invest bitcoin. I guess we need to invest only the money what we can afford to lose.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:43:56 AM

That's gambling, why does he do things like this?
Don't let Bitcoin damage your life, if you know the function of Bitcoin as a payment tool, then what do you want to do?
Think about the worst risks you will get
if bitcoin is indeed 500k USD, it's okay
but if bitcoin is 0 USD? What do you want?
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

do not sell cars for bitcoin investment, I prefer to follow the job in the signature bounty campaign, if we follow the bounty campaign until the end of the campaign we will receive tokens that we have collected, we can exchange the tokens into btc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: