Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN  (Read 1484 times)
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

I am waiting for this realization to take place immediately in all countries, not just Japan because when all workers are paid using bitcoin then bitcoin will be the main requirement.
Although this is a good idea and it helps many people to start working and understand more about bitcoin but I really do not like paying the salary with bitcoin because the value of bitcoin varies so abnormally, holding too much bitcoin is really a scary thing, I like cash and then I will have other plans to invest in bitcoin. So, I do not hope this happens in my country, I just hope the government has a more positive view on bitcoin when they look at Japan, that's enough.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

i dont know how true this is but its really exciting. Goes to show bitcoin acceptance is now on a higher level. Initially people just buy and sell with it, but paying salary with bitcoin is the best news i have heard this year. more success to bitcoin
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire
I wonder which company in Japan is doing this stupid thing? I realise that using Bitcoin and Altcoin for paying employees is a risky thing. You have to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin before the liquidity, so in a few hours the market can fluctuate and affect the value of the company.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

This was the hope from a country like Japan. Because Japan is such a country. By which Bitcoin is adopted without any condition. All the countries of the world should also adopt Bitcoin like Japan without any condition.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Japan is one of the country who are very open for cryptocurrency especially to bitcoin.
I think the innovation of Japan will be the biggest start for cryptocurrency.
Acceptance of BTC in every country is very important and Japan will push it through!
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

This is really good news for the cryptocurrency industry, but this is not the limit. It will be years before it reaches its full potential.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

This was the hope from a country like Japan. Because Japan is such a country. By which Bitcoin is adopted without any condition. All the countries of the world should also adopt Bitcoin like Japan without any condition.

there are some condition for using bitcoin in Japan. for example there is a maximum limit for a purchase in bitcoin and everyone has to pay taxes for the income in bitcoin.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

the first thing that comes to my mind is what their salary really is? 
the rate of Bitcoin changes every day, I think they are better paid with other cryptocurrencies, such as XLM, Ripple or USDT which are more stable than Bitcoin..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

I've heard of many companies paying in bitcoin. Although I'm curious how taxation works
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

So it means this is another achievement for Japan and this county was step by step implementing this kind of way of salary. So we hope that Japan start this way of salary and implement od other country that paying using bitcoin. But I think even the other country was also implementing this already. But how's the fluctuation of the value? It also affects their salary.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:13:04 AM

the first thing that comes to my mind is what their salary really is? 
the rate of Bitcoin changes every day, I think they are better paid with other cryptocurrencies, such as XLM, Ripple or USDT which are more stable than Bitcoin..

I think their salary is adjusted to the salary standard in their country in the form of Japanese Yen and they convert it into bitcoin. So, the strategy made by the Japanese government is a very good strategy for Japanese banks. For example, when their employees want to change the bitcoin they have in the form of cash, of course the bank serving the conversion will benefit from the transaction. Sometimes questions arise in my mind, when will other countries think forward like the Japanese government? Are they stupid? Or are they afraid that they cannot get corrupt again?

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

more and more companies that want to accept bitcoin or crypto are good news for the progress of crypto. if Japan has also started to be friends with crypto, other countries should learn from Japan to also use crypto. if all Asian countries can accept bitcoin and crypto, it will be very good for us to use crypto in the future.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

This is really good and this will give market a stability. All these good news are really good for those who joined bitcoin or part of bitcoin. this is the one more step of Bitcoin toward become the new currency or future currency.Japan is pushing Bitcoin towards acceptance and other country start thinking on that and we will see some good result in future.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

We all know that Japan have developed much interest in embracing the potentials of cryptocurrency which is a good ideal for a country to grow financially. Haven said that, Companies in Japan using Bitcoin as a method of payment will cause a hype during or before the end of 2018. By seeing this happenings the usability of Bitcoin in a real world has just begun

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

I am waiting for this realization to take place immediately in all countries, not just Japan because when all workers are paid using bitcoin then bitcoin will be the main requirement.
it will not happen in the near future if there are still many pros and cons regarding price fluctuations, regulations, and so forth. but I really appreciate what the company does. at least that could be an example for others, that paying a salary with bitcoin is not a terrible thing
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

this is good news, the more companies that use bitcoin or cryptocurrency, that means bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized by the public. Japan maybe a pioneer country to give an example if cryptocurrency and bitcoin are useful.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire
I don't support this idea. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable . It is not fair if the price is going down and their salary will be lower at the same time.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

Such news attracts more and more people to the cryptocurrency market. Such news shows us that the market is developing and growing. Perhaps many countries will switch to such a system of remuneration, but it takes time. Unfortunately, not everything happens as fast as we want.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

A Japanese firm representative of GMO, Harumi Ishii, says the company currently exploring the capabilities and applications Bitcoin for paying the salary to employees in Bitcoin. The employees will receive their salaries in Bitcoin if someone wants to. We can hope more expansion to improve the literacy of Bitcoin by using it.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

I'm not surprised, Japan is always one step ahead compared to other countries.
Personally I'm not sure that I would be very happy with my salary paid in bitcoin because the price is volatile. I could profit but lose also and I would never know on how much money exactly I can count. That is why I prefer bitcoin as an additional income and my regular salary to be paid in fiat money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: