Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN  (Read 1484 times)
ACHANCE (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarvis Edge

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

It is a paradox that crypto is being more and more adopted and we would expect the hype around it to come back, but we do not see the prices rising. Still I am convinced that 2019 will be a very dynamic and exciting year for the markets. Many interesting projects are coming out, some will be actual gamechangers.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin 

this has nothing to do with altcoins!

it is bitcoin that is a currency. and it is bitcoin that Japan has recognized as a legal way of payment and it is bitcoin that they are using as payment!
altcoins are still the same virtual things that only exist on exchanges and are traded there and nothing more.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

Good step and it will impact positively on coinmarket and hope other countries like Russia,USA,S.korea will do it.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

Where is the link to this info?

We're aware the Japan are very much  adopting cryptocurrency, Roger Ver as far as I know lead an influence over the community.
But it would be great to see if they Japanese can create a jobsite which they are also paying BTC. If they use the LaborX of the chronobank (TIME), it will have a very massive effect on crypto.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

I think you provide us with a link because, this is a big positive news and needs to be publicized and you can't do good publicity without origin of story or source.

Really you mean? It has everything to do with altcoin and anything that is termed as digital currency. Don't we analyse the market and see that anytime bitcoin suffers, altcoins also dive?
And when it improves, we see green everywhere too.
As long as that has not changed, I also believe good news for bitcoin is also good news for altcoins.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Better give links to proof. Yea, if it is truth. Bitcoin will replace fiat sooner or later in some parts of field and world. More companies will adopt bitcoin as.the salary. More people will be btc holders.the growth of btc can not be stoped anymore
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

Another thing is that, this is an old news.

Japanese company to start paying employees in bitcoin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

this is old news, I am already familiar with this news, and in fact has no effect on the price of bitcoins or even altcoins, I think if Japan pays workers with bitcoin then what does it have to do with altcoin?

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

I think that 2019 will become a year of stagnation. There will be a small volatility of the Crypto-currency without sharp falls or growth.

In 2020, the main crypto-currencies will start to grow at a record pace
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Here it is already very serious news, which very seriously impel people to use crypto-currencies, do you think that this is bad? I think that it looks like testing a new economy that works very well.
bellamente

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Japan is the first country to recognize bitcoin and began issuing licenses for the operation of crypto-exchange exchanges.

Now bitcoin should become a full-fledged means of payment and Japan is again the first!

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

You did not provide any source for that statement but I do believe that there might such companies which exist. The reason is very simple, after the Japan's decision on legalisation of the crypto currencies within their nation and that too tax free everything has got changed. There is high chance that companies might have plotted the plans immediately after they got this news and thus now they are on the verge of giving out the salaries in such terms. This might also be having the employees consent that they want the salaries in the bitcoin form after having the Japan's legal stuff coming out. Who wouldn't want that !!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Theres nothing new about this company adaptation of bitcoin as payment for salary in japan,because in that region Bitcoin is treated as Fiats so using bitcoin in all kindof transaction that involves payments or currency is indeed .

it is bitcoin that is a currency. and it is bitcoin that Japan has recognized as a legal way of payment and it is bitcoin that they are using as payment!
altcoins are still the same virtual things that only exist on exchanges and are traded there and nothing more.

Altcoins are affected in bitcoins value and this movement from Japanese companies are one sign that crypto will have a great future,not just bitcoin but also the alts
fudster

Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

I think that 2019 will become a year of stagnation. There will be a small volatility of the Crypto-currency without sharp falls or growth.

In 2020, the main crypto-currencies will start to grow at a record pace

While I think you foresee what will happen in the next 2 years, you sure have a spot on speculation threads. But this one specifically is about the Japanese  companies paying their employees with BTC.

I saw the link above which make this news an old news. I wonder how many companies paying BTC and will they ever last long like paying BTC for about 5 years, I'm sure they'd run out of BTC but they sure can pay if they use ADA or ETH.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

I don't know how they will become a millionaire just because they are receiving their salary on Bitcoin, when they are also going to exchange it to yen because they are also spending money from their daily needs, they could save some but I don't know if they can save all their salary.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Where do you find this news? Could you give me some links to that information?
I do not think that the percent of companies which do it is too big to have a much influence on the whole cryptomarket.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

That's good I guess. Don't really see much point though as I can guarantee nearly all of them sell them straight away.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

It is a paradox that crypto is being more and more adopted and we would expect the hype around it to come back, but we do not see the prices rising. Still I am convinced that 2019 will be a very dynamic and exciting year for the markets. Many interesting projects are coming out, some will be actual gamechangers.
This is actually news that has been going on since 2017 since Japan decided to take the bull by the horn to accept the usage of cryptocurrency and then regulate it. I do not know if this is already active in some companies in Japan, but it would really be something worth it in the long run, for development, usage and more advantage for those who see reasons why it benefits them in the long run.

Well, it would have been a bit ideal if OP is about to put a link to be able to get the source of information, but I would not be surprised since Japan anyway has been able to find a way to regulate cryptocurrency and certainly gaining huge benefit from it.

I am as well convinced that as we step into 2019, a lot of things will end up becoming a reality and we will start seeing a different perspective entirely for this space. I believe this is a start and as we tend to keep seeing more of this, things would keep getting even better in the long run. A good way to start for Japan if this is truly real news.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

The reality of this on a large scale globally is still sometime in the future although not too far away

Currently some countries allow salaries to be paid in Bitcoin and eventually altcoins may be become an option too

Presently its more investment and speculation than every day use for alternatives

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

True or not, I'd prefer a "stable coin" as salary with little to no volatility as paycheck needs to be planned for savings, bills, etc.
I would not want to lose $200-$300 every pay day (Gain is ok haha  Grin)

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

True or fake news, in my opinion it still not advisable because there are disadvantages paying salary in Bitcoin, some people have lack of knowledge and are not aware of how to use cryptocurrency and hence open themselves to hacker. The technology is somewhat complex and therefore one needs to be mindful of it and not many websites and markets or stores accept digital currencies yet. Very few countries have legalized the use of cryptocurrencies, it makes it impractical for everyday use.
zedaq

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:14 AM

Good step and it will impact positively on coinmarket and hope other countries like Russia,USA,S.korea will do it.
But this is not yet accurate information, of course, as I said before, it's really cool, because such actions will unambiguously lead to the globalization of the crypto-currency industry all over the world
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Ya i agree that if more countries follow the usage of crypto as salary and even more heavy usage for example payment in no time there will be a big increase in crypto adopter and more awareness of crypto to the general public, which is a very good free advertisement for crypto.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:35:40 AM

I think that is an old news. I have read and heard the news in December 2017; at that time, that is a plan from some companies there. But I don't know whether they are truly doing this or not.
maaldaz

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

As the time goes, i think more countries will also implementing/using bitcoin as the way of payment. It also doesn't close the chance that altcoins will also be used.

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

if the news is really like that there, it's really fun in my opinion because it makes it easy if I want to invest Bitcoin directly into your wallet, don't bother going into the exchange to buy Bitcoin
Sylvial

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

While this is a laudable development, it would be more valid if you posted a link of the source of this news alongside. I'm sure such link would carry the names of such companies and some people would like to verify it. But ultimate, this is a news that benefits BTC majorly, not sure what the impact will be for alts in the short run.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

I agree this is good news, but I think specifically for BTC and Crypto in general. I'm sure BTC will rise if more and more use it, like the Japanese company. and altcoin  Huh ? I don't know, altcoin for me is still a little dubious.
jemarleon

Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

Thats great news but can you show us the link of this article to confirm if its true or not, because if its true this will give more impact to the market.

BTW this topic does not belong here, you can move it to Bitcoin Discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

It looks like receiving a bitcoin wage is not an attractive option, https://news.bitcoin.com/66-of-cryptocurrency-enthusiasts-dont-want-to-receive-wages-in-fiat/

It is interesting to see whether Bitcoin or crypto currency will be an employee's wage payment option.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

That's good of course. We also have a project in the Philippines under the loyalty reward system that is tokenized and can be used globally wherever their partner merchants are available. It's better that the traditional reward system and I know there are other crypto currency that are being used in real life and will soon be used massively.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

I think right now it might be a good thing because when bitcoin will grow those people will have a nice amount of money. I wouldn't recommend it until it gets more stable.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

This is the first time I've heard of this, what an interesting development.  Imagine if BTC takes a dive though, your salary range could vary by so much!  Do you have a list or know which companies are currently doing this?
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

this is good for bitcoin but not good for worker
i mean if the price of bitcoin very low like this time workers will not get a full salary
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

It would be quite a risky move to accept payment in Bitcoin, especially if it is your sole salary. I would think that this would be an optional move, as I can't imagine that many people would gladly accept Bitcoin knowing what cndition the market is in right now, it's never a good idea to mess around with your only income!

xWolfx

Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

We are already seeing this trend in some important countries. Yes, it is not only happening in Japan.

Europe is in too: https://bitcoingarden.org/lithuanian-start-up-paying-salaries-in-crypto/

This is really big in fact. If more companies follow, the possible implementations and the price of Bitcoin will probably increase a lot in a short amount of time.

Of course, it will be the starting point. We have to wait until Bitcoin stabilizes more before we are really close to a worldwide Cryptocurrency.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

I think this is a very smart step and more companies will join this. I think it will take at least another few years for this to become popular.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

I totally agree with you, It is a good news for cryptocurrency, when people already accept bitcoin as a payment even for their sallary, it means that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will be stable and Steady. We don't need cash and Money changer anymore, even bank.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:24:13 PM

True or not, I'd prefer a "stable coin" as salary with little to no volatility as paycheck needs to be planned for savings, bills, etc.
I would not want to lose $200-$300 every pay day (Gain is ok haha  Grin)
Yeah, it kinda sucks when you get paid with a volatile currency and its value is like a roller coaster ride and I think most of the people don't like that to happen, just like what you have just said, what if the time of your payday is the same time as the market bloodbath, what would that person feel if he really needs some cash that day? that's pretty frustrating, right? Grin
But if Japan tries to test that kind of method of payment on the salary on their country, I don't think that their citizens gonna support it in my own point of view. Cheesy
I'd prefer a "stable coin" as salary.
Me either, and I don't think that there are people that want Bitcoin as a salary for their stable jobs. Cheesy
Patpro

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

This is a good news but it is aways right to provide links to the source of ssuch information. Anyway, it is absolutely good to btc and like has been said, we are gradually moving towards btc becoming mainstream.

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

Is it for real ?
Do they get the fixed salary in bitcoin (i mean 0.1 btc per month) , or they get yen salary but paid in btc (with btc current price)
Can give us the source of this news
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Better give links to proof. Yea, if it is truth. Bitcoin will replace fiat sooner or later in some parts of field and world. More companies will adopt bitcoin as.the salary. More people will be btc holders.the growth of btc can not be stoped anymore

It's an old news that has been discussed with multiple threads in the forum. The OP is just re-hashing.
The workers don't get their full salary in Bitcoin, just a percentage, or just a bonus. If I remember most of the companies doing this are related to IT

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

The workers don't get their full salary in Bitcoin, just a percentage, or just a bonus. If I remember most of the companies doing this are related to IT

Yes, this is correct. Most of the companies that's been doing this are those that is related to IT and technology-focused ones. My friend in Japan told me about this and he also said that some of those companies offer it as a form of internal investment where a certain amount will be deducted from your fiat salary and that amount will then be used to buy a portion of BTC that will be added in your own personal portfolio. The only problem with that setup is that they can't access it in real time and it takes 2 to 3 business days if they'll going to withdraw it and convert it to cash.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

Another thing is that, this is an old news.

Japanese company to start paying employees in bitcoin
Fucking knew it. This is 9 months old. OP is one of the assholes who creates a thread and let's his shills to shitpost here.

But did the companies actually start paying their employees in Bitcoin, if anyone ever chose that option?
We are already seeing this trend in some important countries. Yes, it is not only happening in Japan.

Europe is in too: https://bitcoingarden.org/lithuanian-start-up-paying-salaries-in-crypto/

This is really big in fact. If more companies follow, the possible implementations and the price of Bitcoin will probably increase a lot in a short amount of time.

Of course, it will be the starting point. We have to wait until Bitcoin stabilizes more before we are really close to a worldwide Cryptocurrency.
Lithuania lol. Not really gonna affect anything. Worldwide adoption is years if not decades away. The news isn't as big as you think it is.

Read this reply :

It's an old news that has been discussed with multiple threads in the forum. The OP is just re-hashing.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
evichi

Merit: 7

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

Though it is old news, it will be lovely to confirm if they are still paying with bitcoin till date. It will also be nice to know the outcome of the exercise. The news is good for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. It is a welcome development. This means the future of bitcoin is very bright.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:54:38 PM

In Japan, there are very wise people. It is a very loyal country to crypto-currencies. Already many Japanese ICO have been conducted. Now it remains to wait for world acceptance of crypto-currencies and we will start living in a completely different world.
mohammedmattar

Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:08:15 PM

Step on the right track
Japan has always been ahead in many areas
I hope that all countries like Japan will move forward.
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

Paying individual salary using bitcoin may be a distant future, a major thing, but it is not worth it now.

Income tax and resident 's tax are taxed on Japanese salary.
Comprehensive maximum 55%! .
Because bitcoin is progressive taxation, even if the salary is low, taxation will increase if the bit coin margin is large.
Considering these, even if bitcoin is supplied as a hill, the receiving side is difficult to calculate the tax, some taxpayers will increase and some people will lose it as a result.

However, in Japan, debate with a tax rate of 20% has begun, so it may change in a few years.
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

It is great new for the development of bitcoin! But i wonder how this is possible because the government cannot obtain any revenue through taxation from it. Also it does not sound real because bitcoin is not a stable currency.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
wyplashdea

Activity: 154

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Companies paying in BTC? eh... could it be posible?The volatility in this asset its quite important, you can hedge and adjust the loss but paying salaries in BTC seems to be a quite risky activity.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:22:11 PM

It is better that you attached the source here to read the reason or the news about that. If it is true its good because we know bitcoin was totally adapt pf some establishment and businesses for them ro make the transaction easy so that we hope that paying bitcoin as salary was apply to all company. But the question here is how it is because the value is not stable.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

I believe Japan really understands the relevance of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to their financial system. I wish other countries could also see the relevance of this. I believe we in the crypto world need to do more to make people and countries see what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have for their financial system.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:43:00 PM

Why do I feel that this would create a scandal at some point? Some one would feel they been ripped off in case when Bitcoin price will spike, more like the guy who bought a pizza and lost millions.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

this is a good step to get used to using bitcoin in our daily life so bitcoin can be adopted in every field and one day bitcoin can replace the fiat system
ksupriya94

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

True GMO Internet is company which is paying parts of their employee salary in bitcoin if employee want.  This is really a good news and price of bitcoin will effect by these types of activities.
Chronos_angel

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

this is a good step but I don't think it's appropriate to use bitcoin as payroll, because now not all know how to use bitcoin. So it's more appropriate to use local local currency.
norachuks

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

This i don't understand, what if the market is down what will happen to the salary and the market is high what will happen? am actually confused.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
chidrawarster

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

I am very happy after hearing such news. Its a very supportive mood in Japan actually paying the employees in a variable currency, that's nice to hear. In a way I'd they store some part of btc also they can become millionaires in very short time. Next is we also should consider when to buy and when to sell rather taking any unnecessary moves. I understand Salalry is to be spent on family, yes we have to and no choice for our survival.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

But the problem is these "lucky"-workers can't pay bitcoin as fiat. In cities we still have a lot of places, where you can't pay by bitcoin.

raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

I think this only applies to Bitcoin, which has been recognized in Japan. And I have not heard about the altcoin clarity in Japan in this case. Can you explain to me?

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

But the problem is these "lucky"-workers can't pay bitcoin as fiat. In cities we still have a lot of places, where you can't pay by bitcoin.
Maybe those who accepts bitcoin as their salary knows the value of bitcoin in the long run. I think its always your choice whether to accept it or not. Yes, there’s a limited transactions for bitcoin right now but in the future we wil see more option so that we can enjoy using cryptocurrency around the world.
hirngespenst

Merit: 114

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

This is a very good news, but today I read many articles about the recent crypto market but I did not found this one. Could you please provide us the news link? As I known, In Japan, There has several ATM booth for the bitcoin, such an inspirational thing to show the fudders and panic people. I hope very soon, There will be more Bitcoin ATM in different countries.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

The crypto ecosystem always hears good news. We are looking forward to see I g more of these news in the future. Bitcoin will surely enter all places and corners around the world.

rickn

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

This initiative is quite commendable and a good hope that bitcoin can really be a form of remuneration for work done
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

Yes there are hardly few countries like Malta and Estonia which promote crypto but bankers will be a pain in every country .
dewi91

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:26:29 PM

That's not surprising because Japan is the country really support bitcoin, in Japan you can use bitcoin for daily transaction. I also ever heard this news before, Japan has Made a good step and because of that Japan can be role model for another country. Hope will many countries support bitcoin so one day we can use bitcoinfor daily life.
Akpuv

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

It has a LOT to do with altcoins! The more the acceptability of bitcoin, the better for the altcoins and the general cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin controls the market as everything in the crypto market is tilted towards it. If bitcoin is healthy or strong, then the entire market including the altcoins will be healthy and strong also with the support of bitcoin. You should know that if bitcoin collapses, it may spell doom for the cryptocurrency market and even this forum may cease to exist. Therefore, every good news for Bitcoin, is indirectly a good news for the alts.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

I really believe that's good news you share but can you put link for the reference regarding this good news, by way japan is one of the rich and popular country from the industry of new technologies specially in the electronics.

This news japan companies paying bitcoin for salary is big help to cryptocurrency community hope this news help to grow up again the bitcoin proce in the market.

Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Bitcoin will gradually be accepted as a mode of payment by the world. It is a nice initiative by companies in Japan trying to make the use of bitcoin as a normal currency. I wish the whole world could accept and use this method to pay workers.
Crypto0035

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:01:56 AM

They should not try this with alts
KrishaBitcoin

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

Actually, this is already an old news which is already started last Dec 2017. The workers have their option on how they will receive their salary either thru Yen or thru Bitcoin payment in which mostly choose Bitcoin in support to their government that fully supported Bitcoin existence but it is clear that it did not help to pump up Bitcoin price since then as Bitcoin until now is in the middle of bearish trend. https://www.rappler.com/technology/news/191437-japan-gmo-internet-bitcoin-salaries.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

this is old news, I am already familiar with this news, and in fact has no effect on the price of bitcoins or even altcoins, I think if Japan pays workers with bitcoin then what does it have to do with altcoin?
Indeed it does not affect the price of altcoins, but some Bitcoin holders usually always venture into the altcoin and look for altcoins to be potential investments, if the adoption of the altcoin increases the price of the altcoin will rise.
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

I doubt that news. But if it is, then it's good for crypto. We need to verify that this information is accurate.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:26:15 AM

I think this is not new news, Japan has realized before other countries accept bitcoin. bitcoin has a good place there, geographical, business, economic and political conditions are very supportive of bitcoin to create a stable crypto market.

Katystrong

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:30:25 AM

It is a good news for crypto world. I hope there will be more countries accept bitcoin as a payment method like Japan
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:34:42 AM

What is the name of the company so that i will be able to use it and search for it as a basis, when somebody asks me if cryptocurrency is real legit. Not just japan pays digital currency also in part lf zimbabwe if i am not mistaken but one of the first world country specifically japan completely allows and implement of paying salary in bitcoin.  I was just thinking of what wallet are they using. 

Dobrodav

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:41:51 AM

It is a good news for crypto world. I hope there will be more countries accept bitcoin as a payment method like Japan
they are too scare bitcoin just because they can't control it. they don't realize how bitcoin good it is. fast transaction, low fee. our government need do exactly like japanese government did.

iASIC

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

That's an interesting thing, and probably as much as they know the potential of Bitcoin and the Crypto market. Japan is also the first country to detect Blockchain technology so businesses are already supporting the development of this technology. that was amazing.
Tahir460pk

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

As nowadays market drop down and mostly users are very panic such a type news give them that not to be panic and it's really a good news that companies in japan paying salary in bitcoin these type of step proving bitcoin more trusting and promising.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:13 AM

Nothings new bout that because Japans acceptance for bitcoin and adaption as their legal tender and currency meaning that they are opening everything in consideration and with that is using this currency in all aspects specially in economic fundamentals

Bitcoin is one big factor for the worldwide usage and to help the world in maintaining its balance for the businesses and company obligations
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

This will be very good news for the crypto world.
but I disagree somewhat with your statement "many will become millionaires and billionaires"
because the formula is that if there are those who have benefited it is certain that on the other hand there are those who are disadvantaged so that not all people will be billionaires.
Eraldo Coil

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

Bitcoin was already accepted as paying salary on hongkong and other part of USA. This is a great upgrade for the bitcoin because this will help a lot for the investors to invest easy without converting it. In the 5 years most of the companies will accept bitcoin same as the banks. And later on we will have a greater breakthrough with bitcoin.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

It is very good initiative that Japan is started paying salary in bitcoin but if they have unskilled and uneducated workers they even don't know what is bitcoin how they will manage but it is paid to the high staff that is good and it will more good if they buy products things through bitcoin then may be the other companies in the multinational enterprises can also start this payment method.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

I think Japan has implemented good things for bitcoin, although bitcoin is currently accepted in Japan but Japan has made a new thing by making payments to employees in the company, this makes it easier to use bitcoin.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

Japan is a bitcoin sanctuary,a safe haven so everything is possible in that region using this cryptocurrency,in that country bitcoin is considered as electronic fiat also thats why paying employees are easy using cryptocurrency.

If giving a chance i would rather stay in japan than our own country because of this open arm acceptance of bitcoin
tanoe

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

I thhought that won't affect the altcoin. What is the reason ?
yes, it's good to include a link as a proof. even though it's true. I'm curious, how is regulation applied to that company in Japan? like tax.
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Japan seems to be pro bitcoin, this week Japan's SBI remit announced that it will be using Bitcoin for settling remittances in AFrica.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/09/24/bitcoin-breakthrough-japanese-giant-opens-corridor-to-africa/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

Though Japan is a crypto friendly country, there has some Bitcoin ATM in a big market. But This paying salary in bitcoin will be a milestone and this will inspire other countries to give salary in crypto coins!

colvis

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

This is amazing it is more of an advantage than of disadvantage since companies have started paying salaries with bitcoin it will benefit the works very well if bitcoin eventually increase in price which means they will receive a very high rate at price. if more country can accept it they will become more popular and acceptable than it has already been and that will help promote the price of bitcoin
erikoy

Merit: 125

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

I do believe that these kind of job is also related to cryptocurrency because if not then it is possible for a company to pay crypto to their employee but it could so hard to fix the real crypto market value of that said crypto for it is volatile and its market could not be fix to the desired amount where one should earn.

It is a paradox that crypto is being more and more adopted and we would expect the hype around it to come back, but we do not see the prices rising.
Yes this because there are many day traders nowadays and they prefer to buy and sell crypto in the way they like. As you can see the market price movement is really good and predictable when it comes to market price increase and market price fall down.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2268
Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I have heard about this from last year, but there is no definite link or official news about this. I have to appreciate as a bitcoin user but there are no facts about this news.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

it's a very good step, and I'm sure it will have a big impact on the crypto market, hopefully other big countries like the US, Korea and China can follow what Japan does.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Me myself a little confused with the function of bitcoin, used as a payment system or system to get profit. By all means, if used as a payment system and those who were paid with bitcoin and already know the characteristics of bitcoin prices, I think they were suitable to get it.

Otherwise, if they don't know the characteristics of bitcoin prices and they were paid with bitcoin, I don't know what will happen to the money later. The price of bitcoin is very volatile, he must continue to conduct the price of bitcoin every day or other ways he can exchange to money fiat compared to just saving it in the wallet.

Not everyone who has bitcoin to gain money or become a millionaire, but they use bitcoin for their daily lives.
twoBTCchuck

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Of course, adoption will make the markets more efficient, resulting in less volatility.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

If this is true, this is a good news. We know how strong the economy of Japan and is one of the most influential countries in the world.And because of this event , it definitely has a good effect on the price of bitcoin and it is possible that companies from Asian countries will also follow and apply it in their own.

serenagomz95

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

This is a good sign for the bitcoin market, it will help people have a good life and the future of social development.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

Japan, to my knowledge, has legalized the use of bitcoin as a currency in addition to their official currency. So, it is not surprising that companies there, pay their employees using bitcoin. Our hope is that in the future there will be more countries that accept bitcoin as a payment tool.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

This is the proof that bitcoin is very strong and popular. Japan is very progressive country and their government support bitcoin as legal tender,and now the companies in Japan are using bitcoin as payment salary to their employees.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bstash
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Bitcoin Stash | https://bstash.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

this is the future... Wink

Bitcoin Stash | https://bstash.org | Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork | Join Our Forum: https://forum.bstash.org
AliMan

Activity: 2002

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

this is the future... Wink
Really, i hope our country is the same their company too that the salary they give to their employers are Bitcoin. I think it possible to happen to us because right now many people are interested in cryptocurrency. And maybe in the near future it will happen like what happen to japan. Also japan is more in technology, so is not impossible to them to accept Bitcoin immediately and make Bitcoin their giving salary.

nazaididuan1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

Any currency should be stable in order to truly realize his use and circulation value. Even if the floating is stable, it will fluctuate within a certain range, and will not rise and fall in a short period of time. The skyrocketing and plunge can only be applied to speculation.
Bitcoin only affects speculators.

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

I don't know exactly when, but I have seen companies pay out salary in bitcoin years ago already, and also outside of Japan.
cosmoo

Activity: 729

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

I hope that it will be in the hole world someday. But I don't understand how they doing it, when the price is so low and the market is down.
xabre

Activity: 580

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Japan is greatest country and have many companies, most wonderful news when have company want to give or paying salary by using bitcoin, give more space for bitcoin become legal transaction at Japan. One day could allow by other company to give salary by using bitcoin.
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

good step. when a company pays its employees with crypto, the employee's chance to profit when the crypto is hold.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DiceOption

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

In the future it is hoped that many services will be paid for by Bitcoin  Grin
kostia21

Activity: 434

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

OO so it's just wonderful for cryptocurrency and especially for bitcoin, I now hear more and more about the countries that implement cryptocurrency in the life of its population)))

kostia21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

In the future it is hoped that many services will be paid for by Bitcoin  Grin
I think that this will happen sometime, but then they will use not only the bitcoin, but also other various cryptocurrencies that are now at a high level)))

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

This is great, the most important thing is that the rate does not fall so much constantly, because then problems will start, just think only those who understand the cryptocurrency agree for these salaries because without this knowledge, few people will only agree. I think already in a couple of years, every Japanese company will be able to pay salaries in bitcoins.
mensahkkofie

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

Japan is one of the leading countries who have advanced in knowledge so far as blockchain technology is concerned. The world of bitcoin and blockchain technology as a whole is advancing at a greater pace and this is certainly good news for all crypto enthusiasts. We need more of such news to propagate the good news of blockchain technology to the world.
Dudeperfect

Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

It would be great if you can share the authenticate link where such information is available. If this news is true then it would definitely help layman to understand more about cryptocurrency and use it as a form of payment. However, I am sure that if this is a genuine news then this offer is made available on the voluntary basis so the people who are interested in cryptocurrencies can obtain for such offer and receive part or whole of their salary in the form of Bitcoin.
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

I woudn't prefer a fixed salary in BTC or a salary in our currency but paid in BTC. It is not possible to get your full salary in BTC for now. Because you have to exchange it to pay your rent or bills. It could be just a small percentage or a bonus.
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

If it does that a very good decision by Japan. But you did not give any evidence or link for proven of your talk. I think if your talk does right Japan is going very positive for their people. Today or tomorrow every body will accept cryptocurrency as it is blockchain based currency. So Japan are most ahead. Best of luck Japan.
Tduty

Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

It is a good news for the crypto world. And it is a very good initiative that Japan is started paying salary in bitcoin. I think it will help the cryptocurrency community. And it has a good effect on the price of bitcoin. I hope this will inspire other countries to give salary in crypto coins!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
anafiene

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

Japan does have high technology and I think this is a natural and good development for its people.
An amazing progress, certainly many successful people and billionaires, will later be good potential in everyday life, but crime will also increase.
This challenge greatly affects the market and will have values that cannot be controlled. It seems that the market game will also be exciting.

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:45:49 PM

Japan is a big crypto friendly country, so i'm not a surprised for this news. By the way also i'm searching Bitcoin job what is the best platform for bictoin salary job without bitcointalk forum? i'm professional web designer and other some good experience. You mean many people millionaire and billionaire working those sites?
zarintasnim

Activity: 1148

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Japan is very crypto helpful country. They use bitcoin various field their country. It another good news that company of Japan are paying their salary of bitcoin. Japan are advance and they use bitcoin very consciously.

Deepak82740

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

This is a good achievement for bitcoin being used for paying salary in Japan instead of paper money, very soon the entire world will be going to used it as one of their legal mode of payment.
neo444

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Can you tell us the names of these companies ?
Delinquency

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

These are good news but we saw similar news before and it doesn't affect bitcoin price so much anymore. We need bigger actions like this. Sooner or later it will happen, i believe it all my heart and logic Smiley
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I hope the other countries should follow Japan, most especially in my country.
But thing that I fear is the not stable of bitcoin price. The value salary of each workers can increase or decrease due to that factor.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
smfinfo

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

Japan is the first country to use most of Bitcoin, so it's no surprise that they pay Bitcoin as an incentive for employees in their work and to drive them to technology.

helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

If given the chance and I also have company here that pays bitcoin I would also accept it but not all of my salary, I will just agree with the 20% and the rest would be in our fiat so that I have investment on my own too.
Valer4ik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

because when you many bitcoins you are disturbed by one idea - how to turn them into something legal and stable bringing white income.

and do not care that for $ 6k $ 20k $, $ 1bn and $ 3bn from each other are not much different, you just have to sell everything, and it is desirable that the market does not die in the process.
RomertL

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

Is it really good way to popularize bitcoin. Japan is developed country and it is a good next step for them into future.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:29:14 AM

My thoughts exactly. People are stuck with their perspective as bitcoin as just an asset or investment, and are forgetting its original purpose –and that is, a digital currency. While we should be celebrating the fact that bitcoin is becoming more widely accepted as a means for exchanging goods and services, people are still focused on market prices. This kind of mentality can hold back bitcoin’s mass adoption, right?
Richarrego

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

Japan is one of the leading countries of advanced knowledge to date due to its related blockchain technology. We need so much information to spread the good news about blockchain technology to the world. If this is true then it will surely help people understand more about electronic money and use it as a form of payment. I do not like the fixed salary in the BTC or our cash salary but paid in BTC. Because you have to exchange it to pay your rent or bill.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

It is very good. This kind of practice makes the cryptocurrency alive. It has a good effect for us cryptocurrency users. If all countries allowed this kind of practice, we don't have to worry about the price of the cryptos I guess because the more people believes in it, the more it changes our lives.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

To be honest i'm so happy when reading this news. because it could be such a great progress for the future of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I think it is no wonder that bitcoin used for paying salary in japan, because the founder of bitcoin itself is Satoshi, from Japan.
But using crypto as your salary can be risky because the value often to change. Just quickly convert it to fiat if you need your salary.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Japan is one of the best country for bitcoin and any other crypto. So it not shock me that some companies in japan are paying their workers in bitcoin.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Oh? really? That was a great news! It is a good step for the bitcoin because the Japan country is so influencial in terms of bitcoin, technology, and so on. If all the most powerful country in the business world will be like the Japan then the market will bloom so much. The prices will rise so high and many business will adapt it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
prikitiw

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

Yes, if that's true. Bitcoin will grow faster in competition with fiat currencies in some parts of the field and the world. More companies will adopt bitcoin as a salary. More people will become Bitcoin holders. Bitcoin growth cannot be stopped again.
samuel23

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

Any proves/articles on that topic?
warning_btc

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

I think countries with strong economic how Japan can accept this risky currency and wait at mininmum price back.
If price drops they subsiding from other stocks

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

this is a very good step taken by Japan, this is a positive thing that will definitely help crypto market to recover, I hope countries that have legalized crypto to follow what Japan has done, because this is a very positive thing for crypto.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
awawo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

This is a great news, it a good and positive development to see companies paying they staffs with bitcoin at list that is an indication that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and it now widely accepted.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Japan is considered a pioneering nation when it comes to legalizing bitcoin and the first to offer salary in bitcoin. Before the year 2017 end, a japanese company offered bitcoin as a salary for their employees begjnning on the first quarter of the followjng year. More companies in other part of the world are also planning to offer cryptocurrency as a salary to their workers and this event will eventually speed up the adoption of bitcoin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

This news is warm to the heart of all crypto families. I am mostly elated  to see what Japan is doing with bitcoin. This definitely will increase the usage of bitcoin in Japan and  businesses will be faster creating more users and the demand for bitcoin among the other altcoin. Japan is now been looked upon to take a lead among cryptocurrency friendly countries. This is just massive news which is capable of making an impact at the market.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

This happy positive news always encourage people  using bitcoin. Companies in Japan paying bitcoins as salary, marketing commodities, shopping etc via bitcoin really amazing for non using countries.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

That's good for bitcoin and will be increasingly famous if there are countries that pay workers' wages using bitcoin. Even though it is only bitcoin but crypto currency will be increasingly famous because bitcoin is accepted everywhere.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

It is very nice that companies in Japan started doing that so. It is really true that bitcoin is starting to revolutionize and starting to be well-known in every country. I think there will be a day that every other country will start doing to adopt the system of the bitcoin.

Live for the moment.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

Another great news. We can already see that Bitcoin is taking its place by storm. We might not see a Bull run this year, at least we steadily taking steps for the future. 2019 might be an interesting year for investors and holders alike because there are actually a lot of projects being made. Now that Bitcoin is being use as payment, we will see more adoption in the future.
bitcampaign

Activity: 1764
Merit: 268

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

there is no link to see what you say is true, but if indeed it happens it certainly is very good for the development of bitcoin in the future, at least slowly

EmmaBen

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

This is hilarious but really cool. For Japan, there is no reneging on bitcoin's acceptance and integration into national economic life. The country is setting the pace and establishing exceptional frontiers in bitcoin's acceptability and usage.
cpoer2011

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

That's a great news for Japan workers who get their salaries in Bitcoin. Lucky them. Japan is very friendly for Bitcoin to grow up and the user is increasing day by day. I have a thought that more companies in Japan will follow the others who already pay their worker with Bitcoin.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

That is what i really like on Japan, they always innovate what is most of the people hate on technology. Japan never disappoint me ever since they had this technological advancements, so glad they appreciated the use of cryptocurrency especially the bitcoin. This would impact and reflect on cryptomarket and i hope other country would recognize cryptocurrencies soon.

Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

This happy positive news always encourage people  using bitcoin. Companies in Japan paying bitcoins as salary, marketing commodities, shopping etc via bitcoin really amazing for non using countries.
I was not surprised by the news, because Japan as a developed country always revolutionized the mindset of its people, so that understanding of bitcoin was received positively. This is realized by several Japanese companies that pay their employees' salaries with bitcoin and make transactions with bitcoin. The use of bitcoin is familiar and not something foreign. Unlike other countries that view bitcoin as something that must be avoided because it is detrimental.
EllenSmith

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

I Hope that my country will accept bitcoin as a legal currency as Japan do. IT enable for investor to make more profit from easier market. However, It  can be very far that , but I  have belief in it
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

Well,  we will expect more and more surprising news from Japan  most especially when it comes to Bitcoin. Adoption is really a key for others to try Bitcoin in many ways like having it as salary, as payment and as an investment. Bitcoin was already accepted in some department storesin Japan maybe employers and workers came to an end to try the convenience and potential of Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sexie

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

This been a good news that employees in japan can receive bitcoin as salary. A very positive impact in the revolution of cryptocurrencies and great development as well.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
budi691

Activity: 1218
Merit: 259

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

the existence of bitcoin in Japan is no doubt, let alone just to hire workers with bitcoin, even for everyday things they have prepared the use of bitcoin, for example like bitcoin atm or some restaurants that mimic bitcoin payments.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

i think i already read simillar news like this before  . that was in china ( if im not mistaken ) but still it still  a good news to see that are other countries that is paying an actual crypto to thier workers  .  this can again help the adoption of crypto to become more popular especially on people that are not really interested on using a crypto  . lets just hope that all of the countries could soon follow this trend so that it can be a way to for the crypto market to recover .
uelque

Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

That is why Japan is one of the richest countries in Asia. Despite of being a small country, most japanese people knew exactly how they can use some things like bitcoin and etc. to become an innovative nation and successful persons.

One thing, how do they handle bitcoin's volatility and complains of people who don't want to see their 50000 yen become 25000 yen at the end of the month?
NEERAJ ANAND

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Bitcoin is a legal tender in Japan and you can use it just like fiat there. This has no relation to altcoins as the only bitcoin is a legal tender there so no effect of it on altcoins.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Japan is the technology based economy.If they accept Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.It will make some remarkable change in the acceptance of bitcoin and cryptocurrency by some other countries .The country who economy is based on Japan,will start to accept the bitcoin.It will increase the demand for bitcoin in the market and in turn increase the price of bitcoin.
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Well, I think that in Japan, many supermarkets are already accepting cryptocurrency, but have not taken anywhere in our country. That's the difference. I personally will not buy bread for Satoshi.
nelliella

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

So this means we found satoshi nakamoto ha ?

──────────            FOOBEE             ──────────
──────THE WORLDS FIRST SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO  ──────────
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

If that case, this is a big news for us bitcoin enthusiast. There is a possibilty that some country would follow it too. We hope that bitcoin will go up for the coming years.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

and this only happened in Japan, and I don't think it will last long, because until now there is no news in other words, it doesn't last long. I think if you want to implement the same system it must be simultaneous even for one country
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

this may be an idea for the enthusiasm of employers, but in a limited way, for example, not the whole salary, but a part. or any not take into account the bonuses, otherwise it's like money laundering)
poletando

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

are you serious? is the company is the technology company? like the gadget company like Samsung or Sony? or just an ordinary company? if t is the technologies company I think it should be that because as we know that the technologies company should update with the new tech more and more, especially in bitcoin and blockchains system

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

if all countries like Japan legalize cryptocurrency it will have a good impact on the development of cryptocurrency in the world, but there is no guarantee that it will provide benefits and make people rich. because cryptocurrency was created to provide convenience in its use compared to conventional money

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
rickn

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

It is very good, however it is a type of payment that can have some disadvantages because of the volatility of bitcoin
Yantoaja

Merit: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

I am not surprised if Japan does that because according to some articulation that I read about the development and popularity of cryptocurrency there are very good, not to mention Japan is a country with very advanced technology that will make it make more sense, but can you show the source
Robert46

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

It is a good news for crypto world.japan government as accepted bitcoin.
Japan have many companies and decided to give or paying salary by using bitcoin.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

If every country moves in to crypto currency then the price will boom in the market, but one have to face the problem of price fluctuation. In a day Bitcoin can decrease more than a $1000 so people have to lose money or gain money.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

I think there is an negative and positive effect when companies are payaing bitcoin as a salary like in Japan. In part of company it is more convenient because all we know that bitcoin is for fast and smooth transaction. But on the side of employee I think this will be hassle now a day. Because bitcoin has a inconsistent value so when it serves as they salary it will also a inconsistent value. How can employee can budget their salary when their salary has no exact value and I think this time this is not yet practical because all we know that not all stores or company are accepting bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
iamlds08

Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

it is good to hear that there are already countries that using blockchain technology to pay salaries of their employees. it is better if you have put the link here and let us read the exact words in the article.
richan

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

It is not the first time companies are paying in bitcoins in Japan. There are a lot of work that pays crytpo in Japan to its workers due to the friendly nature Japan is related to crytpocurrency. Other countries too that has projects been organized in crypto or blockchain choose to pay workers in bitcoins if they so desire.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

I was very amazed to hear this news. This is an attempt to reactivate bitcoin and crypto currency. We should be able to start to use bitcoin for our own transactions, like one of them to pay the salaries of our workers. This will make more people know bitcoin. The more people who know bitcoin, the public trust in bitcoin will increase. Simple things that we can do actually have big potential results because price fluctuations can end soon and the price of crypto currencies can return to normal soon. You can imagine if many play with bitcoin and crypto currencies then market supply and demand tends to be balanced.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Japan, a country slightly smaller than the state of California, decided it was a good idea to attack the United States (a country with nearly limitless natural resources to create a war machine). I’m thinking they don’t always make the best decisions. Maybe the radioactivity from the nuclear bombs the U.S. dropped on them is finally effecting their brains.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

Japan is one of the most friendly in cryptocurrency and they just adopting cryptocurrency, I fell that the word Satoshi Nakamoto is come from in the country of Japan. However, that is good to hear if that is really true that they still accepting Bitcoin now as a salary which a very low value in the market. And it will contribute the market to become in a green color.

JuneTaro

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Because bitcoin generates a great deal of work for us, bitcon has contributed to reducing the burden of unemployment for society.
rollingstorm45

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

I wonder if their employees won't complain if the salary they get turns out to be in value? it has not been calculated by transaction fees and other costs to connect with the bank. is this feasible?

except from the beginning the employees understood the consequences of their salary from bitcoin. But I remain skeptical that this will continue to cause problems because of the volatile market.

Hasbro27

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

Japan is one of the countries that legalize the use of bitcoin, which many bitcoin users expect is more and more countries that legalize the use of bitcoin. my country has not legalized the use of bitcoin, in my country bitcoin is only used as an investment
Wingo

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:53:19 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 08:22:53 PM by Wingo

Do you have any link or proof about this news?

As we know, Japan is one of the first countries to embrace cryptocurrencies, unlike any other countries they did not look at the bad side of cryptocurrencies, they looked at the possible benefits that blockchain provides for the economy. And it's a great thing, this should be followed by other countries, it will also increase the possible use cases of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

Because bitcoin generates a great deal of work for us, bitcon has contributed to reducing the burden of unemployment for society.

Yes, many of us depends on cryptocurrency for some additional salary aside from our regular job. And it is a great help for many.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

Japan, a country slightly smaller than the state of California, decided it was a good idea to attack the United States (a country with nearly limitless natural resources to create a war machine). I’m thinking they don’t always make the best decisions. Maybe the radioactivity from the nuclear bombs the U.S. dropped on them is finally effecting their brains.

Do you really don't know the reasons behind their attack or are you only acting like that? The Japanese fleet was the biggest in the world at the time and the US fleet was not only smaller but also divided between 2 oceans. Japan did not want to occupy the US. It wanted to take all Pacific Islands and bully US into defending their coastline to make sure they won't interfere. They had a strategy prepared but mistakes were made.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

Do you really don't know the reasons behind their attack or are you only acting like that? The Japanese fleet was the biggest in the world at the time and the US fleet was not only smaller but also divided between 2 oceans. Japan did not want to occupy the US. It wanted to take all Pacific Islands and bully US into defending their coastline to make sure they won't interfere. They had a strategy prepared but mistakes were made.

“Isoroku Yamamoto believed that Japan could not win a protracted war with the US. Moreover, he seems later to have believed that the Pearl Harbor attack had been a blunder—even though he was the person who came up with the idea of a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. It is recorded that "Yamamoto alone" (while all his staff members were celebrating) spent the day after Pearl Harbor "sunk in apparent depression".”

Sorry, my minor in college was history. I was being funny but your analysis is so completely wrong I had to respond.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

I wonder if why here in our country, no company is still making this feat. Maybe there's a reason why it's not happening yet because of the fact that bitcoin is volatile. For example, if you have a salary about 1,000$/month, the risk of having its value decrease is risky.

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:21:58 AM

wow, it's amazing, Japan is the big country that accepts with the new technologies, it will very good when they use the bitcoin as their payment system in their country

goldSkylark

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

wow, it's amazing, Japan is the big country that accepts with the new technologies, it will very good when they use the bitcoin as their payment system in their country

I agree! Paying salary in bitcoin can open the door to even more possibilities. This could lead to remote, virtual work because payments will be made easier. Online businesses will benefit as well. No more PayPal! hehe..
But seriously, this move by Japan is a big deal. It somehow legitimizes bitcoin as a legit digital currency, right?
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:54:29 AM

Great news to us crypto enthusiast. By this good news, i think that more and more people motivates to work and join in  cryptocurrency by its development. I hope that many companies to come to adapt cryptocurrency for using as paying methods. I think this good news would also bring a positivity to those countries that not yet accepting bitcoins and cryptocurrencies in their place.
KrishaBitcoin

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

This shows of how the country of Japan is very much supported the Bitcoin existence that they use it not just a currency for direct spending but as an option to receive the salary as well. Hopefully with this development it will favor the present market performance status in which Bitcoin is still in overall difficult that it needs more real demand so that the price will become great once again.

onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:52:19 AM

This gets influenced in other countries as well and people start paying in btc to their own employees as well in the country. This could transform a lot if it start happening in all the major countries of the world which will lead to more meaningful purpose of the crypto currency.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

conceptutorials

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

It's a bold move by japan and i believe it should encourage other countries to start paying salaries in bitcoins 
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

But you know that we're gonna be very optimistic if we say that every country would be crypto friendly, not all governments would think alike, not all governments think like Japan, and I hope that soon enough, some countries qould start to recognize this as it can be a big help in resolving their economic problems and probably even reduce poverty.
BIPBot

Activity: 43
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

Could you please provide a link?

I mean this is good news but a link would help back it up.
ogini

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

The Japans are all lovers of Cryptocurrency so is possible for them because out side been paid as salary it can also be spend within their country so its a good development for them.
larrylegend33

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

Which factories and howmany factories i wonder. I love Japan very much, they are clever and hard work people and when i hear something about the Japan it would usually be something right and stabil. So if they started to pay salaries with the crypto money they have good reasons i am sure. The bitcoin and the cryptocurrency is in the right path as all we see new examples every new day..
1993jochico

Merit: 46

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

The Japans are all lovers of Cryptocurrency so is possible for them because out side been paid as salary it can also be spend within their country so its a good development for them.
But this is a huge step of a country I wonder how many company did this because some people might not trust or want it because of its volatility.

For the OP, I love to have the link of the article that you have read.

sultanGol

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

Indeed, the more company is ready to pay salary in Bitcoin, the better for cryptocurrencies. Although, I think most of the people would not want salary in Bitcoin yet, but the chance for a choice would be great.

vernl

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire
It is not as simple as it seems. The price of bitcoin is not stable, it is not fair if the price is going down and the salary they get will be lower. How do you think about this situation?
Yeah, this is the disadvantage of using Bitcoin as paying salary, it's not simply money anymore, it turns into an investment with the huge risk that could become valueless.
Nevermind but i think it can become really huge like you hit the jackpot if it's increasing the price.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

It would be very hard for me if i got my salary paid in bitcoin because i still need fiat money to buy all my needs daily.
if i got btc for my salary, i would sell it to fiat so i can buy anything. Except there are already shop that selling everything.
We need more adopters of bitcoin so everyone can accept bitcoin as a currency to buy and sell goods.
elastiman

Activity: 202

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

Wow, that's great maybe I should move to Japan and start working there or build a company xD. Can you tell us exactly what type of companies is paying with bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies? what kind of job is it? are they looking for engineers, graphic designers? also in which part of Japan wich city? .I am Sorry for asking too much Cheesy I personally love Japan Good night and good luck to all!

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

Wow, that's great maybe I should move to Japan and start working there or build a company xD. Can you tell us exactly what type of companies is paying with bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies? what kind of job is it? are they looking for engineers, graphic designers? also in which part of Japan wich city? .I am Sorry for asking too much Cheesy I personally love Japan Good night and good luck to all!

Very interesting, where Japan is a country that is friendly to bitcoin, this gives many opportunities to go to Japan, bitcoin payments are a target for bitcoiners today. Many will want to contribute and collect bitcoin by working real in Japan.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

I believe in few years all transactions will be in cryptocurrency and adaptation of cryptocurrency payments is inevitable and will happen slowly. Many people think transactions using cryptocurrency is not possible but i see a bright future in cryptocurrency. There will be a stable coins to support our transactions and also bitcoin price started to be stable which is very good for transactions.

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

This is the reason why you should have to keep more Bitcoin than altcoin. Bitcoin is the one who recognized by many as a replacement for fiat currency. Altcoin should do something to prove they are worth keeping.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

I am waiting for this realization to take place immediately in all countries, not just Japan because when all workers are paid using bitcoin then bitcoin will be the main requirement.
dat.ho12492

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

I am waiting for this realization to take place immediately in all countries, not just Japan because when all workers are paid using bitcoin then bitcoin will be the main requirement.
Although this is a good idea and it helps many people to start working and understand more about bitcoin but I really do not like paying the salary with bitcoin because the value of bitcoin varies so abnormally, holding too much bitcoin is really a scary thing, I like cash and then I will have other plans to invest in bitcoin. So, I do not hope this happens in my country, I just hope the government has a more positive view on bitcoin when they look at Japan, that's enough.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

i dont know how true this is but its really exciting. Goes to show bitcoin acceptance is now on a higher level. Initially people just buy and sell with it, but paying salary with bitcoin is the best news i have heard this year. more success to bitcoin
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

I wonder which company in Japan is doing this stupid thing? I realise that using Bitcoin and Altcoin for paying employees is a risky thing. You have to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin before the liquidity, so in a few hours the market can fluctuate and affect the value of the company.
saumang2m
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:49:06 PM

This was the hope from a country like Japan. Because Japan is such a country. By which Bitcoin is adopted without any condition. All the countries of the world should also adopt Bitcoin like Japan without any condition.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:49:22 PM

Japan is one of the country who are very open for cryptocurrency especially to bitcoin.
I think the innovation of Japan will be the biggest start for cryptocurrency.
Acceptance of BTC in every country is very important and Japan will push it through!
dulinivanrus

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

This is really good news for the cryptocurrency industry, but this is not the limit. It will be years before it reaches its full potential.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
nikola22

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

This was the hope from a country like Japan. Because Japan is such a country. By which Bitcoin is adopted without any condition. All the countries of the world should also adopt Bitcoin like Japan without any condition.

there are some condition for using bitcoin in Japan. for example there is a maximum limit for a purchase in bitcoin and everyone has to pay taxes for the income in bitcoin.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

the first thing that comes to my mind is what their salary really is? 
the rate of Bitcoin changes every day, I think they are better paid with other cryptocurrencies, such as XLM, Ripple or USDT which are more stable than Bitcoin..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jdarren

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:52:42 PM

I've heard of many companies paying in bitcoin. Although I'm curious how taxation works
a4techer

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

So it means this is another achievement for Japan and this county was step by step implementing this kind of way of salary. So we hope that Japan start this way of salary and implement od other country that paying using bitcoin. But I think even the other country was also implementing this already. But how's the fluctuation of the value? It also affects their salary.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:13:04 AM

the first thing that comes to my mind is what their salary really is? 
the rate of Bitcoin changes every day, I think they are better paid with other cryptocurrencies, such as XLM, Ripple or USDT which are more stable than Bitcoin..

I think their salary is adjusted to the salary standard in their country in the form of Japanese Yen and they convert it into bitcoin. So, the strategy made by the Japanese government is a very good strategy for Japanese banks. For example, when their employees want to change the bitcoin they have in the form of cash, of course the bank serving the conversion will benefit from the transaction. Sometimes questions arise in my mind, when will other countries think forward like the Japanese government? Are they stupid? Or are they afraid that they cannot get corrupt again?

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:29:55 AM

more and more companies that want to accept bitcoin or crypto are good news for the progress of crypto. if Japan has also started to be friends with crypto, other countries should learn from Japan to also use crypto. if all Asian countries can accept bitcoin and crypto, it will be very good for us to use crypto in the future.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

This is really good and this will give market a stability. All these good news are really good for those who joined bitcoin or part of bitcoin. this is the one more step of Bitcoin toward become the new currency or future currency.Japan is pushing Bitcoin towards acceptance and other country start thinking on that and we will see some good result in future.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:03:21 AM

We all know that Japan have developed much interest in embracing the potentials of cryptocurrency which is a good ideal for a country to grow financially. Haven said that, Companies in Japan using Bitcoin as a method of payment will cause a hype during or before the end of 2018. By seeing this happenings the usability of Bitcoin in a real world has just begun

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

it will not happen in the near future if there are still many pros and cons regarding price fluctuations, regulations, and so forth. but I really appreciate what the company does. at least that could be an example for others, that paying a salary with bitcoin is not a terrible thing
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

this is good news, the more companies that use bitcoin or cryptocurrency, that means bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized by the public. Japan maybe a pioneer country to give an example if cryptocurrency and bitcoin are useful.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

I don't support this idea. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable . It is not fair if the price is going down and their salary will be lower at the same time.
katerinaliisa

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

Such news attracts more and more people to the cryptocurrency market. Such news shows us that the market is developing and growing. Perhaps many countries will switch to such a system of remuneration, but it takes time. Unfortunately, not everything happens as fast as we want.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
shadyrifles

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

A Japanese firm representative of GMO, Harumi Ishii, says the company currently exploring the capabilities and applications Bitcoin for paying the salary to employees in Bitcoin. The employees will receive their salaries in Bitcoin if someone wants to. We can hope more expansion to improve the literacy of Bitcoin by using it.
BitBite5

Merit: 40

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

I'm not surprised, Japan is always one step ahead compared to other countries.
Personally I'm not sure that I would be very happy with my salary paid in bitcoin because the price is volatile. I could profit but lose also and I would never know on how much money exactly I can count. That is why I prefer bitcoin as an additional income and my regular salary to be paid in fiat money.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Japan are one of the countries who support cryptocurrrencies especially bitcoin so this news will be have good impact to other countries. If they started to use bitcoin to pay their employees for the salaries many people could have bitcoin and I think the word bitcoin will totally spread.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

That doesn't surprise Japan, dude
but not for altcoins.
altcoin is still very manipulated by developers because that is the only bitcoin that is used as an option to pay salaries by one of the companies in Japan
Trinity_boy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

"If" and only "if". I agree that it's good if all other countries will accept cryptocurrency as part of their financial system. Unfortunately, this is still a hole wall and is not that widely accepted yet. It will be great for the economy I think if they will though. Just look at how strong is the economy of Japan, right?
Seeker#9

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

The use of bitcoin in Japan is already legalized and the companies are now free to use it in any kinds of payment. But what I know about paying salary in bitcoin in that country is only optional and the employees can recieve salaries in bitcoin if they only wanted to. Japan is always the leader when it comes to bitcoin adoption in this part of Asia and just recently it grants self-regulatory status to its cryptocurrency industry. I hope the other countries including mine will follow the steps taken by Japan someday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: