Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN  (Read 1484 times)
ACHANCE (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarvis Edge

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

It is a paradox that crypto is being more and more adopted and we would expect the hype around it to come back, but we do not see the prices rising. Still I am convinced that 2019 will be a very dynamic and exciting year for the markets. Many interesting projects are coming out, some will be actual gamechangers.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:20:40 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin 

this has nothing to do with altcoins!

it is bitcoin that is a currency. and it is bitcoin that Japan has recognized as a legal way of payment and it is bitcoin that they are using as payment!
altcoins are still the same virtual things that only exist on exchanges and are traded there and nothing more.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

Good step and it will impact positively on coinmarket and hope other countries like Russia,USA,S.korea will do it.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

Where is the link to this info?

We're aware the Japan are very much  adopting cryptocurrency, Roger Ver as far as I know lead an influence over the community.
But it would be great to see if they Japanese can create a jobsite which they are also paying BTC. If they use the LaborX of the chronobank (TIME), it will have a very massive effect on crypto.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

I think you provide us with a link because, this is a big positive news and needs to be publicized and you can't do good publicity without origin of story or source.

Really you mean? It has everything to do with altcoin and anything that is termed as digital currency. Don't we analyse the market and see that anytime bitcoin suffers, altcoins also dive?
And when it improves, we see green everywhere too.
As long as that has not changed, I also believe good news for bitcoin is also good news for altcoins.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Better give links to proof. Yea, if it is truth. Bitcoin will replace fiat sooner or later in some parts of field and world. More companies will adopt bitcoin as.the salary. More people will be btc holders.the growth of btc can not be stoped anymore
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

Another thing is that, this is an old news.

Japanese company to start paying employees in bitcoin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

this is old news, I am already familiar with this news, and in fact has no effect on the price of bitcoins or even altcoins, I think if Japan pays workers with bitcoin then what does it have to do with altcoin?

Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

I think that 2019 will become a year of stagnation. There will be a small volatility of the Crypto-currency without sharp falls or growth.

In 2020, the main crypto-currencies will start to grow at a record pace
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Here it is already very serious news, which very seriously impel people to use crypto-currencies, do you think that this is bad? I think that it looks like testing a new economy that works very well.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

Japan is the first country to recognize bitcoin and began issuing licenses for the operation of crypto-exchange exchanges.

Now bitcoin should become a full-fledged means of payment and Japan is again the first!

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

You did not provide any source for that statement but I do believe that there might such companies which exist. The reason is very simple, after the Japan's decision on legalisation of the crypto currencies within their nation and that too tax free everything has got changed. There is high chance that companies might have plotted the plans immediately after they got this news and thus now they are on the verge of giving out the salaries in such terms. This might also be having the employees consent that they want the salaries in the bitcoin form after having the Japan's legal stuff coming out. Who wouldn't want that !!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Theres nothing new about this company adaptation of bitcoin as payment for salary in japan,because in that region Bitcoin is treated as Fiats so using bitcoin in all kindof transaction that involves payments or currency is indeed .

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  

it is bitcoin that is a currency. and it is bitcoin that Japan has recognized as a legal way of payment and it is bitcoin that they are using as payment!
altcoins are still the same virtual things that only exist on exchanges and are traded there and nothing more.

Altcoins are affected in bitcoins value and this movement from Japanese companies are one sign that crypto will have a great future,not just bitcoin but also the alts
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

I think that 2019 will become a year of stagnation. There will be a small volatility of the Crypto-currency without sharp falls or growth.

In 2020, the main crypto-currencies will start to grow at a record pace

While I think you foresee what will happen in the next 2 years, you sure have a spot on speculation threads. But this one specifically is about the Japanese  companies paying their employees with BTC.

I saw the link above which make this news an old news. I wonder how many companies paying BTC and will they ever last long like paying BTC for about 5 years, I'm sure they'd run out of BTC but they sure can pay if they use ADA or ETH.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

I don't know how they will become a millionaire just because they are receiving their salary on Bitcoin, when they are also going to exchange it to yen because they are also spending money from their daily needs, they could save some but I don't know if they can save all their salary.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:13:03 PM

Where do you find this news? Could you give me some links to that information?
I do not think that the percent of companies which do it is too big to have a much influence on the whole cryptomarket.
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

That's good I guess. Don't really see much point though as I can guarantee nearly all of them sell them straight away.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:39:00 AM

It is a paradox that crypto is being more and more adopted and we would expect the hype around it to come back, but we do not see the prices rising. Still I am convinced that 2019 will be a very dynamic and exciting year for the markets. Many interesting projects are coming out, some will be actual gamechangers.
This is actually news that has been going on since 2017 since Japan decided to take the bull by the horn to accept the usage of cryptocurrency and then regulate it. I do not know if this is already active in some companies in Japan, but it would really be something worth it in the long run, for development, usage and more advantage for those who see reasons why it benefits them in the long run.

Well, it would have been a bit ideal if OP is about to put a link to be able to get the source of information, but I would not be surprised since Japan anyway has been able to find a way to regulate cryptocurrency and certainly gaining huge benefit from it.

I am as well convinced that as we step into 2019, a lot of things will end up becoming a reality and we will start seeing a different perspective entirely for this space. I believe this is a start and as we tend to keep seeing more of this, things would keep getting even better in the long run. A good way to start for Japan if this is truly real news.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

The reality of this on a large scale globally is still sometime in the future although not too far away

Currently some countries allow salaries to be paid in Bitcoin and eventually altcoins may be become an option too

Presently its more investment and speculation than every day use for alternatives

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: