Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN  (Read 1484 times)
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

These are good news but we saw similar news before and it doesn't affect bitcoin price so much anymore. We need bigger actions like this. Sooner or later it will happen, i believe it all my heart and logic Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

I hope the other countries should follow Japan, most especially in my country.
But thing that I fear is the not stable of bitcoin price. The value salary of each workers can increase or decrease due to that factor.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
smfinfo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

Japan is the first country to use most of Bitcoin, so it's no surprise that they pay Bitcoin as an incentive for employees in their work and to drive them to technology.

helen28

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:10:56 PM

If given the chance and I also have company here that pays bitcoin I would also accept it but not all of my salary, I will just agree with the 20% and the rest would be in our fiat so that I have investment on my own too.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

because when you many bitcoins you are disturbed by one idea - how to turn them into something legal and stable bringing white income.

and do not care that for $ 6k $ 20k $, $ 1bn and $ 3bn from each other are not much different, you just have to sell everything, and it is desirable that the market does not die in the process.
RomertL

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire
Is it really good way to popularize bitcoin. Japan is developed country and it is a good next step for them into future.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:29:14 AM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin 

this has nothing to do with altcoins!

it is bitcoin that is a currency. and it is bitcoin that Japan has recognized as a legal way of payment and it is bitcoin that they are using as payment!
altcoins are still the same virtual things that only exist on exchanges and are traded there and nothing more.

My thoughts exactly. People are stuck with their perspective as bitcoin as just an asset or investment, and are forgetting its original purpose –and that is, a digital currency. While we should be celebrating the fact that bitcoin is becoming more widely accepted as a means for exchanging goods and services, people are still focused on market prices. This kind of mentality can hold back bitcoin’s mass adoption, right?
Richarrego

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

Japan is one of the leading countries of advanced knowledge to date due to its related blockchain technology. We need so much information to spread the good news about blockchain technology to the world. If this is true then it will surely help people understand more about electronic money and use it as a form of payment. I do not like the fixed salary in the BTC or our cash salary but paid in BTC. Because you have to exchange it to pay your rent or bill.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

It is very good. This kind of practice makes the cryptocurrency alive. It has a good effect for us cryptocurrency users. If all countries allowed this kind of practice, we don't have to worry about the price of the cryptos I guess because the more people believes in it, the more it changes our lives.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire
To be honest i'm so happy when reading this news. because it could be such a great progress for the future of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I think it is no wonder that bitcoin used for paying salary in japan, because the founder of bitcoin itself is Satoshi, from Japan.
But using crypto as your salary can be risky because the value often to change. Just quickly convert it to fiat if you need your salary.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Japan is one of the best country for bitcoin and any other crypto. So it not shock me that some companies in japan are paying their workers in bitcoin.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Oh? really? That was a great news! It is a good step for the bitcoin because the Japan country is so influencial in terms of bitcoin, technology, and so on. If all the most powerful country in the business world will be like the Japan then the market will bloom so much. The prices will rise so high and many business will adapt it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

Yes, if that's true. Bitcoin will grow faster in competition with fiat currencies in some parts of the field and the world. More companies will adopt bitcoin as a salary. More people will become Bitcoin holders. Bitcoin growth cannot be stopped again.
samuel23

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:42:24 AM

Any proves/articles on that topic?
warning_btc

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

I think countries with strong economic how Japan can accept this risky currency and wait at mininmum price back.
If price drops they subsiding from other stocks

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

this is a very good step taken by Japan, this is a positive thing that will definitely help crypto market to recover, I hope countries that have legalized crypto to follow what Japan has done, because this is a very positive thing for crypto.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

This is a great news, it a good and positive development to see companies paying they staffs with bitcoin at list that is an indication that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and it now widely accepted.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Japan is considered a pioneering nation when it comes to legalizing bitcoin and the first to offer salary in bitcoin. Before the year 2017 end, a japanese company offered bitcoin as a salary for their employees begjnning on the first quarter of the followjng year. More companies in other part of the world are also planning to offer cryptocurrency as a salary to their workers and this event will eventually speed up the adoption of bitcoin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

This news is warm to the heart of all crypto families. I am mostly elated  to see what Japan is doing with bitcoin. This definitely will increase the usage of bitcoin in Japan and  businesses will be faster creating more users and the demand for bitcoin among the other altcoin. Japan is now been looked upon to take a lead among cryptocurrency friendly countries. This is just massive news which is capable of making an impact at the market.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: